It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi-res Meier pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
FAke or not, his pictures are the prettiest to be found. If it is a hoax, then its pretty good for a one-armed guy in 1975-1976. To bad there are so many bad scans of his pictures, here are some of better ones to be found:

img301.imageshack.us...

img301.imageshack.us...

img301.imageshack.us...

img301.imageshack.us...

img301.imageshack.us...

img301.imageshack.us...

img301.imageshack.us...

(Mod edit to insert links as pics are to large, Please click links to see pics)

[edit on 16-8-2005 by asala]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I do not know but it looks like it has been cut out and then take another picture of the Orginal picture .

Looks at least on the first image that the ufo does not fit there....

EDIT: But on the first picture its a great shadow on the ufo from the three on the left of it..

[edit on 16-8-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
IMHO, without going into analytical detail, the photos are fake.
Please explain how an advanced civilization capable enough of building spacecraft/saucers that can travel to earth cannot guide themselves around a tree. The first photo has the craft IN the tree.

Mr. Meier's Plejaren perspective is pure bunk also.

Recently, an article appeared in the Sun tabloid and on a UFO website (www.theyfly.com) claiming that the Center for Inquiry-West and the Independent Investigations Group (IIG) have by default proven that Billy Meier's UFO photos are real. This is false for at least two reasons:

First, our delay in producing compelling evidence in this case no more proves alien visitors than the lack of evidence disproving Santa Claus means he exists.

Second, there is a huge body of evidence in skeptical literature that has invalidated Billy Meier's claims numerous times. We now have compelling new evidence showing why Meier's photos cannot be taken seriously. See below for two current examples.

For the record, the Center for Inquiry-West, and the Independent Investigations Group recognize no UFO photo as good evidence for intelligent life visiting this planet.

Photographic evidence is very unreliable, as photos (and their close cousins videos and movies) can be easily faked and manipulated. Indeed, members of the IIG have done just that with little cost and effort. (See our Billy Meier comparisons on our website at www.iigwest.com/horn.test.html)

More information about faking UFO pictures can be found in Skeptical Inquirer magazine's Sept/Oct 2003 issue. Tim Callen's Faking UFO Photos for the Twenty-First Century gives basic instruction for the amateur hoaxer.
www.csicop.org...

We think the lack of hard evidence associated with UFO claims, along with the ease with which stories and ersatz spaceships can be fabricated leads the reasonable observer to conclude that it's extremely unlikely we earthlings have experienced visits from other worlds. There may very well be life on other planets, but so far, there is no good evidence supporting aliens visiting earth in flying saucers or any other craft.

Halfway down the page: Fake UFO Photos

seekerof

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Check here for a very long debate regarding Mr. Meier....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even supporters eventually conceded Mr. Meier is a fraud....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
very fake..looks like a 50's b grade scif fi lol

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
you have to see the pics of the aliens in their tin foil suits holding ray guns, its very funny, good for a belly laugh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wow, are those laser gun pictures fakes confirmed from Meier? I mean, I could make some images and claim they were from Meier if I wanted to

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I myself through e-mail correspondence with Mr. Horn confirmed that indeed, those (ray gun pics) are Billy's pics. You can see this correspondence in the debate thread I mentioned, (though I'm not sure which page).

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If aliens are flying crafts like that - I don't know why anyone would be afraid of invasion. If they're stupid enough to be that aerodynamically incorrect, they can't be much of a threat.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, i read somewhere (so not 100% accurate) that he farms small trees and made a model of a ufo and moved it around the tree with a string. they said it wasnt in proportion to the road, with traffic, in the background

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
IMHO, without going into analytical detail, the photos are fake.
Please explain how an advanced civilization capable enough of building spacecraft/saucers that can travel to earth cannot guide themselves around a tree. The first photo has the craft IN the tree.

Unless their intention was to touch the tree instead of trying to maneuver around it. It's more difficult to fake a picture the UFO is touching the tree, considering the complexity of the reflection/shadows and possible bending of the tree etc. Not that I support Meier's authenticity or anything, just saying that this does not mean that they were somehow unable to maneuver around a tree.

Of course it would be kinda funny if right after that picture was taken, the aliens took the tree because they too celebrate christmas and they've been good this year and fully expect Santa to come and put presents under their tree, inside their UFO. The only problem is, the UFO does not seem to have a chimney, but I'm sure Santa can manage with a beam of light

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus
If aliens are flying crafts like that - I don't know why anyone would be afraid of invasion. If they're stupid enough to be that aerodynamically incorrect, they can't be much of a threat.

Space craft don't have to be "aerodynamically correct" if they are designed for hyperdimentional and space travel! What if they don't even "fly", they just bend space/time/reality and bring the destination to them, but from our view appear like they are moving. Then they could look like a box for all they care!

So in terms of them being a threat, if you can't even think outside of the extremely limited technological perspective of "human science", you have no hope of even fathoming what some alien race could be capable of! If they GOT here from god knows where, you can bet they are better than we are at this whole flying thing!

That's like saying "Wow this UFO does not even have wings, therefore it is impossible that it can even fly, so of course their race is not a threat"!

Or before we humans invented flight someone can say "Wow this metal thing is heavier than air, so it is impossible for it to be in the air, and therefore it is a fake picture!"

Think OUTSIDE the dogmatic and prejudiced view that our science provides

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm a supporter of the crafts being pure energy which they have the ability to manipulate via frequency shifts which allows them to travel on light/energy. Mass is energy, light is energy, so a craft of pure energy would still have a mass but if they can manipulate that mass, they can travel as pure light/energy. This is how they 'dissapear' (changing their light frequency to UV or higher so we can't see them) and how they travel beyond light speed (amongst other ways). This is the theory behind some craft, obviously not all.

In that sense thou, talking about advanced technology well beyond were we are at, i doubt there would be metal workers making elaborate spaceships that look fresh out of 60's sci-fi movies on some far away planet. I'd think they would have evolved past the need for pretentiousness.

This guy seems to have a lot of luck capturing all sort of spaceships aswell in perfect clarity.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

This guy seems to have a lot of luck capturing all sort of spaceships aswell in perfect clarity.

If you read Meyer's publications, you'll discover that he doesn't "capture" photos of these "alien ships" he actually claims that he talks with them and asked them to pose for him by trees etc. after critics said of his earlier photos said that "they can't tell what size the UFOs are, because there is nothing nearby to compare them to" -- and then, of course, all of a sudden Meyer had 30+ photos of these hubcaps hanging from trees all over the place...

I get a great laugh from Meyers audio recordings of the craft(s) noise. Those are worth the price of admission alone.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CatHerder
I get a great laugh from Meyers audio recordings of the craft(s) noise. Those are worth the price of admission alone.

You must be jokin! Have you SEEN those ray gun images above? That sooooo beats the noises! :O Nevermind the tin foil costume and the 70's or 80's hairstyle! It seems the guns were cut out of a carton box with a highlighter cap for the tip.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well, I guess if an alien saw a picture of a human wearing Burbery and holding an m16, it'll proberbly laugh its head off!

Meier is very confusing

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I agree, how come he made those good hoaxes and then all of the sudden they look like the hoaxes from a 5 y.o. child, its puzzeling...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry but those ray gun pictures are PATHETIC, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the Links, re Meier information. Ah..skeptics are quick of course and post nothing real important to weaken the possible reality of Mr Meier and his contact information.

But Meier barked about the US hostility and pushing of other Countries and this may very well be what SOME of the above is really putting forth. Truth, not all will see it unless its against Meier. Respect all their thoughts, less respect their nosense..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If this guy is for real and the aliens allowed him to take photos then why doesn't he do it again?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join