It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi-res Meier pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aurelius
3)Notice how far Meier zooms across a big (again, not small) meadow toward the rather big (not small) ship and rather large (not small) tree. No little bonsai trees here, agreed?

Well, here we have the same ship hovering over what is obviously a model car. You can tell by the way the car looks blurred, because it´s nearer to the camera than the ship.

Or this one, where it is supposed to be over the van, but now the ship looks blurred, because it's just a few centimeters from the camera. It's impossible for it to be 14 m in diameter as it says.

You don't need to be an expert to realize that this photos are so obvious fake. Even a child could tell these are only models.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Those pictures are so bad that something stinks. Is it possible that they were not made by Meier but by persons trying to discredit him? Could the pictures have been switched? Has this not crossed anyone's mind? It's ridiculous how fake those pictures look!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Excatly what I always thought, can you prove that these pictures are from Meier?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Excatly what I always thought, can you prove that these pictures are from Meier?

Sure, no problem.

Make a visit to Billy Meier's FIGU website, and you'll find them there.

Here's a link, check on the photos section
www.figu.org...

There are other pics that also look very real, like this one:

(Gee... I wonder how could be possible not to believe old Billy!)

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wow, you just shattered all my faith in Meier

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
horrible pictures, and the craft seem to have different makes?(like a car?) the carft do not seem to have any reflective properties either.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I remember when Meier first showed these images and I also remember
that wires were seen through image analysis almost at once.

As said before, travel 10000's light years and fly around a tree?
Move on ATSers.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Wow, you just shattered all my faith in Meier

Yeah, it happens...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Those pictures are so bad that something stinks. Is it possible that they were not made by Meier but by persons trying to discredit him? Could the pictures have been switched? Has this not crossed anyone's mind? It's ridiculous how fake those pictures look!!

Peace

Theyre his. What you dont see is the "stolen or lost" ones. Those must be truly, truly, awful...therefore, were "stolen".

Yeah. Thats it.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I took a photo of a ufo over my flat in July 2002 and have caught a couple with my husband's videocamera before the tsunami (two days). I too am disabled and ill and therefore gain nothing by hoaxing any photos that I submit to the internet.

As you said; Meier was one-armed. What did he hope to gain and in 1976; the technology wasn't available to produce such good hoaxes. Especially, the one that was obviously taken from a balcony over looking the lowland.

It is just a shame that they weren't low enough to cast some sort of shadow or something, but I liked the formation photo and that one looks like it would take some explaining for a one-armed man at that time to hoax.

I always felt that Billy Meier was genuine and I first came to hear about him in a book a read several years later, after my own encounter during that time period. I was 12/13 years old at the time and unfortunately, didn't have a camera on hand, as I was making my way home from a friends for a meal. Needless to say, I didn't get home in time, as my 3-5 minute walk tops-became 3+hours. My dad was about to call a friend of his who was a deputy sheriff to go looking for me.

Let those who want to think him a hoaxer do so; the truth always speaks for itself. I have always loved his photos; but never have encountered those type, or if I have in one of my photos they are too far away to tell any specific shape and it was filmed at night. The one taken in July 2002 was a daylight photo after a thunderstorm.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I took a photo of a ufo over my flat in July 2002 and have caught a couple with my husband's videocamera before the tsunami (two days). I too am disabled and ill and therefore gain nothing by hoaxing any photos that I submit to the internet.

I have always loved his photos; but never have encountered those type, or if I have in one of my photos they are too far away to tell any specific shape and it was filmed at night. The one taken in July 2002 was a daylight photo after a thunderstorm.

You should start a new thread and post your photos so we can take a look at them.
Sure there will be plenty of debunkers but who really cares?

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you have to see the pics of the aliens in their tin foil suits holding ray guns, its very funny, good for a belly laugh.

I still haven't seen these Pleiadians with ray guns pics. Please can someone repost them or link to them?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
As you said; Meier was one-armed. What did he hope to gain and in 1976; the technology wasn't available to produce such good hoaxes. Especially, the one that was obviously taken from a balcony over looking the lowland.

Rachel-
I'm sorry to hear of your ills, my prayers to you.

The "technology" really doesnt have anything to do with how good some of his photos look. The cameras were well suited to doing what they did, and had been doing so since the early sci fi films of the late 40's. You have to realize that forced perspective isnt hard to do, and I'll be doing some tests of such things for posting this weekend. There are even some things that can be done with models that would blow your mind as to how good they can look, and how deceptive they can be.

I might add that we have no idea how well versed in camera knowledge Meier is or was. We know that his still camera was focused (and broken off) at a point near infinity. This gives the overall picture an overall focus. Thats good right? Well, it also blurs the entire scene evenly. Unless the model is ridiculous close to the lens, it's going to take on the same blur as most of the rest of the shot (again barring wickedly far objects or landmarks) That all adds to the realism. Thats all forced perspective.

Good example:

See the overall out of focus? Thats what makes your eye think it's as in focus as it can be, then therefore the ship must be far. It's not, nor is it behind the tree as it appears.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I still haven't seen these Pleiadians with ray guns pics. Please can someone repost them or link to them?

Here you are...

And before pleople starts to claim this are not Meier's photos, here's one of Billy himself holding the ray gun:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanx Peronemlin! That is so funny!!! And these pictures are not denied by Mr. Meier? The Meier fans say these are authentic??

Oups question withdrawned, just noticed that it's him with the Weapon of mass destruction at the botom. Thanks again Peronemlin, excellent thread.

[edit on 2/9/05 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ya know what just struck me about those, is that Meier has only his right hand. (which I knew) but also look what hand holds the gun in the Pleadian pics, and again, you never see more then the right hand and side. Could be nothing, as alot of people are right handed...but I have to chuckle when I think of Meier wearing a wig and a tin foli suit. I mean we dont even see the side of a cheek, or jaw....just that hair.

If not, and it is someone else, then there's one of the long denied accomplices.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That's a great observation j-ritz. I never picked up on that. Like you said though, could be something, could be nothing.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Jeepers! I can't believe this...
There were photos found that were charred but still showed that he built these toy ships, better still, one of the craft (a small one) was found in his barn!
He proclaimed that he was making a model of these objects for his son.

Information about UFO's in those days was sparce and I can assure you, many 'whacko's' stepped up to the plate to explain about the Solor System that contained
a lot of the 'galactic Council" !

Move on.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you have to see the pics of the aliens in their tin foil suits holding ray guns, its very funny, good for a belly laugh.

S. H. P.

Please tell me where I can see these photos. They won't load for me here. I'd love to see them.

Harte

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Please tell me where I can see these photos. They won't load for me here. I'd love to see them.

Peronemlin reposted them 4 posts above yours (on this very page). It could be that when you read the thread the server which hosts the images was down.

Try again, let us know if you still can't see them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join