It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Check out this UFO Footage from Bulgaria!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It reminds me of the fake Mexico UFO video. It definitely cgi in my opinion.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
remote toy , yanked by a string from someone on the balcony would have the same effect.

This was my thinking exactly. A string (fishing line possibly) attached to the UFO/balloon with the other end originating on somebody's balcony. As far as the disappearance goes, maybe a heavy weight was attached to the other end of the string and dropped off the balcony. Could be that the video was sped up as well to give that effect.

Cool video nonetheless.

Peace

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm not saying this is real or fake, but I did notice something interesting about the saucers exit. Look at the dark low lying cloud cover disperced throughout the clip. When this thing takes off it actually runs through one of them. The cloud wraps around the craft, lingers a bit, then disopates. I didn't include the disopation of the cloud for lack of upload space, but you can check that out yourself.

This to me indicates that it may not be cg. It also tells me that unless the clouds were hanging incredibly low that this is actually much higher than the building so the thought of someone pulling a string to retract the saucer/balloon back is also out of the question.

Another thing to note is that this thing is not at a constant rate of speed. Look at the speed trail or blurr effect. It is steadily increasing in speed. If a balloon was yanked from inside one of the rooms on the building I would think the speed would steady or even decrease in speed. The blurr is getting longer even after the craft seems to go behind the building.

Just some of my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think its fake because there are slightly coloured pixels around it where it has been added to the film.
crap, notice how the real videos look better than any fake ones. Hoaxers don't have any imagination at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ive been involved with CG for almost 10 years and my professional deformation tells me to put my 2 cents on CG fake as well

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wow looks real to me. the only suspicious part is it seems that the cameraman knows when its going to zoom away. and in hover mode it seems to wobble

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi folks!
If this ufo would be a rope suspended one (in center of gravity of model) moving it fast to the right as on the film, would incline the model sideways like this \ .
Try it. it never would stay perfect horizontally. Always will incline.
This is my proof for REAL FOOTAGE.
BYE
Norbert_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
As its the first time i`ve seen this one on ATS i`ll say thanx eudaimonia for bringing it up again,i was entertained by it zooming away at the end like the supposed aliens just remembered they forgot to set their VCR to rec because mythbusters was coming on.

Im glad there are people on ats that have experience like a couple in this thread into cgi and i`ll blindly take their word for it that its a hoax but one that might have fooled me.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If you think that this is done with a string...your pretty dumb...Period. C.G.I.? It would take ALOT of time to make this. Humans make stuff for profit, where is the profit? If you are a sceptic why even post? Any C.G.I. people want to produce this with no profit?................yeah I thought so.......

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What is interesting about the way it darts off like it does is many folks with legitimate sightings say they behave this way.

But then again, remember the WTC and the ufo sighted from a helicopter.

"There it is"
"No its over there now"
Then it shoots by the helicopter window and flys straight up with a vapor trail behind it

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Ive been involved with CG for almost 10 years and my professional deformation tells me to put my 2 cents on CG fake as well
Show us an example!!!! Do it your self without a monetary reward! You got balls, show'em!!!......... Of course you won't. Please don't post without proof of your knowledge...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
w0w...

that was pretty cool...

so, is it real or fake

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeballkid

Originally posted by nukunuku
Show us an example!!!! Do it your self without a monetary reward! You got balls, show'em!!!......... Of course you won't. Please don't post without proof of your knowledge...

I never made a UFO hoax video i admit, but a blurry dot shouldnt be too hard.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have pointed this out before; Just because you can reproduce something does not mean it is fake.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Fake without a doubt and im betting CG.

If someone really saw this hovering near there apartment and was recording it, i somehow doubt they would not even say one word through the whole thing.

Also if you look at the CG Ufo theres a faint white line around it which leads me to believe its CG, plus you just get that feeling that it just is not right.

And it seems that there are alot of big apartment (holiday apartments) around that area and i havent read anything about anyone else seeing the UFO in that area, and from the size of it im sure quite a few people wouldnt miss that thing!

CG Without A Doubt People.

jra

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm also going to have to say CG. The tracking wasn't quite good enough as it moved with the camera slightly. The way it took off just didn't look right either, just had that CG feel as well. It was well done, but not good enough to pass off as real in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe this is a fake. I'm not very good at expressing my opinions, but I'll just say I thought it moved a little strange, and if I caught something like that on video I would freak right out.

Is there anymore reports of that sighting? It was clear as day, and if it was real, i'm sure lots of people seen it.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That thing is like two feet long....c'mon now.....

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ooo, the always elusive and expected shadow ufo.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I go along with the fake-up theory. Simple to rig something from any of the buildings in the shot. Exit stage right out of frame. Dead simple!

By the way have you guys seen the object that goes behind Bush in the CNN clip from New Orleans?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join