It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold's 1977 interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Funny how they always dig up people's pasts to discredit them during elections. I dont know anyone with a perfect, squeaky clean past, do you?

Just for the sake of interest, I know quite a few!

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Arnie got stoned, screwed chicks in a gangbang, and refered to homos as fags.

Sounds like a typical 26 year old! I am yet to see what the problem is.

Let me go over this again:

He lifts weights, hangs out with other body buildrers, has sex with women, feels fags have thier own business, they are welcome to it, it dont bother me.

Hm........am I missing something here? Did he doing something hideous?

Unlike Clinton, he INHALED.

He smokes dope and has wild orgies and lifts weights.

Hes a Californian, for christ sake. Hes represenative of 90% of the males in that state!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is a huge problem. He uses women to losen himself up before contests. They are his servants of some kind, i guess. He had no respect for what I would call people too(fags?) He smokes pot.

Under the anonymity of the internet. I do not believe in sex. I guess I am a cross between a Buddha and a Catholic except I don't fell the desire to rape children. Sex has only caused problems in this world. I try to distance myself from those things as much as possible. Sex is just another form of selfism; The persuit of pleasure. Why should somebody that does that on an extravagent basis deserve office. He obviously cares more about himself, his own pleasure and what he wants to do then he does of the People of California. People of california are rather sick too. If he had a chance to screw hot chicks for the rest of his life and curing cancer. What would he pick?

Your view, Skadi, Shows the the worlds problems need to be excepted. Where would be then?

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sex, my friend, is where babies come from. If people stopped having sex, then babies would stop being born, and in like 70 years we all go extinct.

Sex is a natural instinct, like eating. He was having fun.

I see nothing wrong with his behavior. He screwed women, so? Thats like berating a cow for chewing its cud. Its what people do.
He is HUMAN. HUMANS do things. Humans are not masochists, thus, we do things that gratify. Gratification is not wrong. Its choice.

How is he different from any other politican?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm thinking something is funny with Arnold. Now, take this. A man who is naked and supremely built with an erection (or working on one) is surrounded by other men who are naked and supremely built with erections (or working on one), trying ot have sex with one chick.

Umm, the Colonel wouldn't be there.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Where these guys trying to have kids? No! They were just there for one reason, lust. I am not trying to impose my beliefs on anyone here. You can go on believing what you want, but I'm going to tell you: You only have so much time on this Earth and do you want to spend it in a frenzied state of pleasure and uncontrolled thought(smoking pot or having sex)

You, again, accept The human condition. You accept this as how it will always be, but can never be if we are to overcome nature, rise above it and conquer it. Then, we can, forever, live in peace.

Look, nature delt us a bad hand. As a whole, people have reacted on their common natural grounds. Look where that has got us.

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Dude, you're standing around with a bunch of men with erectins waitng your turn and it taked from for 3-10 min for one guy. There may be 5 guys more or less...

The Colonel ain't gonna be there.

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If there were 5 guys, they wouldn�t have to �wait their turns� cause of the physics of a gang bang.

2 hand jobs
1 oral sex serving at a time
Vagina
Butt

Hey, I still believe in a good laugh now and again.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That was pretty good.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheManWithThePlan
If there were 5 guys, they wouldn�t have to �wait their turns� cause of the physics of a gang bang.

2 hand jobs
1 oral sex serving at a time
Vagina
Butt

Hey, I still believe in a good laugh now and again.

Forgot the belly button. lmao

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Why any male would want to go in on a chick that thier buddies just got done.....messing on is beyond me, but thats male behavior for ya. The realm of eternal mystery.

Nothing odd about arnie, unless someone has evidence of lewdness with farm animals or if he was into that wierd wank and strangle yourself fetish that killed Michael hutchins.....

Then Id be worried.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Then, there must be something horribly wrong with me. Yep

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Then, there must be something horribly wrong with me. Yep

You said it...not me.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well it make's a nice change that he's done most of IT before he went up for election!

They usually waited until they get to The Presidents job, then start screwing around dont they? (personal opinion)

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Where these guys trying to have kids? No! They were just there for one reason, lust. I am not trying to impose my beliefs on anyone here. You can go on believing what you want, but I'm going to tell you: You only have so much time on this Earth and do you want to spend it in a frenzied state of pleasure and uncontrolled thought(smoking pot or having sex)

As long as the woman did this willingly, who are you to decide if it's right or wrong? Some people do enjoy a "state of pleasure" as you call it, dont judge someone by what they enjoy to do. You might be the most boring individual on the planet to some, but as long as you're enjoying yourself and NOT hurting anyone else in the process, why be judged for what you enjoy? You stated you dont believe in sex which is your perogative, but believe me you're the minority, dont judge others depending on what they consider enjoyment.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You, again, accept The human condition. You accept this as how it will always be, but can never be if we are to overcome nature, rise above it and conquer it. Then, we can, forever, live in peace.

If we are to overcome nature? Who the hell would want to do that?

I have little desire to overcome nature: natire and her laws govorn everything. Mother nature has existed long before this pathetic and arrogant spiecies Homo Sapiens ever appeard, and long after we disappear, she shall exist. Why would I want to overcome infinity?

Natural law is the highest law in my book. The constant balance of the forces of chaos and order, creation and destruction, the eternal cycle to improve, develop, and rise. And i want to overcome this magnificent pehnomona that encompasses everything on earth and beyond?

I have no desire to live in a state of "peace" my friend. A state of balance. peace and war, love and hate, birth and death. You can try and desire to rise above it all you like, thats your choice.

I want to live and accept and appreciate this tremendous being and existance called nature, that even rules the so called "artifical" realms of men. Not overcome it. I want it balanced. Not eliminated.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

CNN

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger won't take part in a debate among the leading California recall candidates scheduled to take place this week, a campaign aide said Sunday.

Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante, the race's leading Democrat, Republicans Tom McClintock and Peter Ueberroth, independent Arianna Huffington and Green Party candidate Peter Camejo have agreed to take part in Wednesday's forum, sponsored by television station KTVU and the Contra Costa Times.

CNN

I wonder why Arnie is rejecting the chance to debate. Perhaps he's not too confident in his debate ability, all his money wont help him with that. This could be a good chance for him to clear up some of the issues with this 'Oui' article that he's being hit so hard with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join