It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold's 1977 interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In 1977 interview, actor spoke of orgies, drugs, and homosexuality

TSG
Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can # in front of other guys.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, an adult magazine then published by Playboy Enterprises.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Funny how they always dig up people's pasts to discredit them during elections. I dont know anyone with a perfect, squeaky clean past, do you?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
sounds like a fun night to me,
*Shrug*

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
"and after I got dun wit dis fine spliff, I took her upstaehs..."

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The only shocking thing about this is that someone might be suprised.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by copcorn
The only shocking thing about this is that someone might be suprised.

Hopefully i'll never have a political carrer. this is like a church social compared to my past.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
LOL, if you ever watch the documentary "Pumping Iron", it shows Arnold blazin tree top of the trunk at Lou Farigno's birthday party. William, you need to get a pic of THAT. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Looks like this interview could come back and haunt him. In the interview he refers to homosexuals as "fags", he might lose alot of votes based on that simple reference.

Lance Williams and Carla Marinucci, Chronicle Staff Writers
A 26-year-old interview in which a youthful Arnold Schwarzenegger described his libertine life as a champion bodybuilder has popped up on the Internet, roiling the campaign of the Republican candidate for governor.

And in a discussion of bodybuilders, he referred to gay people as "fags," saying, "I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business; though it may bother some bodybuilders, it doesn't affect me at all."

Meanwhile, advocates of gay rights criticized Schwarzenegger for his use of the word "fag."

According to an Associated Press account of the broadcast, Schwarzenegger responded: "I never lived my life to be a politician. I never lived my life to be the governor of California.

Goregrinder, the article states that the interview "was a raunchy question-and-answer session pegged to the release of the bodybuilding documentary "Pumping Iron," the 1977 film that rocketed the young Austrian bodybuilder to stardom.

FULL STORY

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW AS IT APPEARED IN OUI

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
LOL PA, besides being a hashish inhaling womanizer, in the same documentary he makes fun of Lou Farigno being deaf. I may actually move to California so i can vote for Conan, ahh, I mean Ahnuld the Barbarian.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
haha, I'd party with arnie.

It's the Bogartinator.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
haha, I'd party with arnie.

It's the Bogartinator.

Lmao
I bet millions of liberals would vote for martin sheen.
I wonder what secrets he has.
lmao

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am sure Mr. Sheen could share many interesting storys about snorting lines off some biker chicks ass at truck stop at 2:45 am in the middle of winter.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I am sure Mr. Sheen could share many interesting storys about snorting lines off some biker chicks ass at truck stop at 2:45 am in the middle of winter.

Lmao!
I was thinking along the same lines.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here's a surprise, E-bay sellers are profiting from this.

by Joal Ryan
Bidding on eBay surpassed $300 Thursday afternoon for a 1977 issue of Oui magazine featuring an interview with the future gubernatorial candidate in which he talks about why it's good to engage in the body politic before a bodybuilding meet, why the size of one's pecs has nothing to do with the size of one's T-800 unit, and why some guys just can't enjoy a good, old-fashioned gang bang.

In the Q&A, Schwarzenegger, currently the leading Republican hopeful to unseat California Governor Gray Davis in next month's recall election, discloses that he spikes his protein drinks with whiskey and speaks of a fondness for a certain weed.

www.eonline.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

And in a discussion of bodybuilders, he referred to gay people as "fags," saying, "I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business; though it may bother some bodybuilders, it doesn't affect me at all."

Meanwhile, advocates of gay rights criticized Schwarzenegger for his use of the word "fag."

Well? WTF? Fags call each other fags. He states he has no problem with it so whats the big freakin' deal? The minorities I work with call me cracker sometimes...I don't give a damn. I swear, welcome to the United States of the Offended! Somebody, shoot me please...

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well he could use the old Clinton trick. I said it but I didn't mean it.
Or could you please tell me exactly what the definition of "fag" is. Or I meant a cigarette.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You have to remember this was 1977 and there wasn't any such thing as "political correctness", at least not to the extent it's at today. Like I said I'm yet to meet someone with a perfect past, they're always going to be able to dig up something, I'm sure it's much easier with someone who has had the fame and notoriety that Ahnold has. If this is the best they could come up with in 26 years of him being a celebrity, i think he is doing OK.

Here are some stats on the 535 members of Congress, not sure how accurate it is, I received it as an e-mail.

- 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
- 7 have been arrested for fraud
- 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
- 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
- 3 have done time for assault
- 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
- 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
- 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
- 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

If that's even half accurate, it makes Arnie look like an angel.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I didnt know Congress was that bad, must be nice to still have such a good job after all those crimes. I think Arnold didn't do anything wrong, I mean that was almost 30 years ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Reuters

A prominent California-based religious group is calling on Arnold Schwarzenegger to set the record straight over a 1977 interview in which the Republican candidate for California governor discussed taking part in an orgy and using marijuana.

Californians for Moral Government said it wanted the action star to "come clean and fully repent and repudiate the years of sexual promiscuity that have been reported," the Rev. Louis Sheldon, the group's chairman, said on Friday in a letter.

In its letter, the coalition asked: "Is Arnold a Republican version of Bill Clinton?," a reference to the former U.S. president's extramarital dalliances and sexual misdemeanors.

FULL STORY

Why in the world should he have to "come clean and repent" something that he did almost 30 years ago? I wonder how clean the pasts are of the people calling him out. I did find it funny them referring him to Clinton.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Orgies and reefer....Perhaps I misjudged Arnold

top topics

<<   2 >>

join