It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/7/2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think this is a key date for a possible new terrorist attack. I have been looking for anything significant for this day and i have come up with some interesting facts. September 7'th is Brazil's independence day, they declared independence in 1822. 9/11/2001 + 911 days = 3/11/2003 + 911 days = 9/7/2005. 911*2 = 1822, Brazil's government uses terrorist attacks to scare it's people and has been doing so for many years. I'm not sure where the attack will happen, i was thinking it would be here in the US but there might be a connection with Brazil.

Does anyone know how to find out what Cheney will be doing on that day? If you know of any other important things about 9/7/2005 please post.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think you're looking to hard to find some significant date. If you look hard enough, I think you will find that you could use ANY date and come up with some numeralogical pattern with it to fit into 9/11 etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
nice research and maths but every other prediction on ats never comes true.

and yes you probably could make up anything from numbers.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
September 7th, 1776: Worlds first submarine attack. New York Harbor.

WikiPedia: Turtle (submarine)

On September 7th, 1776, the Turtle, under the guidance of Army volunteer Sergeant Ezra Lee, attacked the HMS Eagle, which was moored off what is today called Liberty Island

They tried to attach a time bomb to the hull of HMS Eagle. They failed though...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They have one of those turtles at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan. It's pretty cool!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is just a theory i am not predicting anything just trying to find possible dates and targets for the next attack. Cheney is planning something and i want to find out what it is before it happens. They love numbers as you can see by all the attack dates so i must play the numbers game in order to figure it out. If you don't want to help you don't have to reply. The next attack could be nuclear and chemical and i don't think anyone wants to be a victim.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nice work, and an interesting theory. At first i was wondering just where Brazil would fall into this whole series of attacks, it sounds a bit out of place, but on second thought it doesn't sound so hard to believe.
Just like most people at first thought the bombers in the London 7/7 attacks would have been foreign muslims, solely in the country to carry out the attacks, it turned out that they were actually living in the country, thus widening the threat, adding extra dimensions to and spreading the fear.
An attack on Brazil would be quite unexpected to most, but once again it would spread the threat and the fear, and hook more people in to a state of fear from this "worldwide threat".
Brazil is also a deeply religious Christian country, and an attack on them would distance Christians and Muslims even more.
I will keep this in mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
you are on to something--especially if you consider the 911 code ends on sept 7 which "could" be translated as 7/7 as september is greek/latin for 7 and considering the recent 7/7 signaled in the uk bombings it could be a signal confirming your theory

top topics

join