It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Blair Wants Islamic Politcal Parties Banned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Spliff,

What do you suggest be done with this country? (the UK)

Odium,

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK I just took the time to watch former Al Muhajiroun leader, Anjem Choudary, on BBC's Hardtalk. My honest opinion, that man should be arrested. From the moment he said its impossible for any non-muslims to be "innocent" I had made up my mind.

Whether or not he speaks for all the members of Al Muhajiroun I do not know. Quite frankly I would fear for my privacy, saftey and liberty if I visited their website to check out what they actually advocate as a party. Doesnt that say something.

I stand by my previous comments that people like him should be arrested and removed from society. And to stop more muslims becoming a radical low life such as Anjem Choudray we should seriously address the greivances of moderate muslims. i.e. Israel flaunting UN resolutions.

This is a serious problem and it demands a definitive and well thought out solution. Not a reactionary and ill-conceived hodge-podge of legislation, political posturing and clandestine draconian laws.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Can people not see what this is?

This is a giant chess game to the people in charge - they are merely moving more peices into place... Peice by peice, move by move, WE the people of the "free-world" are being forced into a check, if we fail to counter this move, I'm afraid we will unable to break free of the imposing check-mate that is only just around the corner...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Oh, here is why al-Muhajiroun probably got banned.

"We must act now and rise against the presence of Israelis in Muslim countries and close down their illegitimate embassies and companies." The document concludes, "The Jihad against the Jews occupying Palestine will continue until they withdraw completely from the whole of Palestine."

www.ict.org.il...

I agree with Infinite on this. These groups are not as innocent as some around here seem to think. This new move by Blair is against those radical islamists in Brittain who preach violence.

As a matter of a fact all parties, or people, who preach violence and condone violence, being muslim or non-muslim, should be banned from western countries. We should do the same thing in the US as was done in Brittain, but the left is going to step in and claim people have a right to preach and incite violence.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

This is a giant chess game to the people in charge - they are merely moving more peices into place... Peice by peice, move by move, WE the people of the "free-world" are being forced into a check, if we fail to counter this move, I'm afraid we will unable to break free of the imposing check-mate that is only just around the corner...

The only chess move that was done with this new law is against those people who preach, condone, and incite violence against others.

This new law does not affect at all the good people in the UK. I think the old members in these forums would know by now why you don't like this new law ghostsoldier.....

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
And ofcource our little friends who burnt the rieghstag fire, CIA/SS-waffen/MOSSAD/MI6.

Are you getting this or am I speaking in code?

Just thought I'd clarify that the CIA wasnt formed until 1947. The Reichstag fire was in 1933.

LOOOOOLLLLLL LOL LOL LOL LOL, DUUUUUHHHHHH.

I suppose you have never heard of a metaphor, oh my god.

I suppose i WAS speaking in code for you.

The purpose of the statement was to say, that 9/11 was the reichstag fire, and that those intelligence MOSSAD/CIA/SS-waffen are all the same sort of people.

But i suppose that went straight over your head

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

The only chess move that was done with this new law is against those people who preach, condone, and incite violence against others.

This new law does not affect at all the good people in the UK. I think the old members in these forums would know by now why you don't like this new law ghostsoldier.....

Hey, me being a Communist has nothing to do with my decision making process...

And all I am saying is that this is deeper than a surface level thing... Sure it may help in the short term, maybe even long-term... But its a double edge sword... Its a can of worms that is on its way to being fully opened...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Spliff,

Odium,

Awesome! a question, instead of an insult or lie...I shall do my best to answer that.

The brits are sooo on the right track. Cameras everywhere, A national ID card in the works and the police actively pursuing any and all suspects. Since all of this was in place before, the best the scumbags could pull off was some small home bombs on trains. Thats a sure sign that GB has her sh** together.

If I was king, this is how it would be. First off, all immigration is closed untill further notice. Not long, but a MAJOR overhaul is neccesary. Secondly, there would be a division of government made soley for the purpose of investigating each and every LEGAL immigrant in the last 10 years that hails from any mid-eastern (or other mainly muslim) country and is of the islamic faith. Any that were here on visas would be subject to the same scrutiny. They would be monitored. Both knowingly and unknowningly ( i can go into that more, if ya like). Bottom line....Id watch em, and watch em closely. For to long it hasnt been done. Here in America, its just live and let live. Everyones so paranoid about "big brother", yet nothing has happened. I get alot of grief about this, but I am pro-big brother. I want someone watching. I want someone looking out for us. I aint doin nothing wrong, and it aint you and me that they are after. They know what their looking for.

Immigrants would no longer have the all of the rights that natural born citizens do. There would be laws enacted to protect the privacy rights of NBC. Non-NBC would have the same human rights provided, but per agreement to becoming a citizen, they would forfeit any sort of privacy rights. You are in MY country, you play by MY rules.

I understand that this question posed to me is a bait. I know that there is no way to guarantee an attack will never happen. Never underestimate an what a determined moron is capable of pulling off. However, there are many, many steps that can be taken to ensure that people like this never have the chance to get a plan like this together, let alone off the ground.

Bet hey, I still get grief because I think 9/11 was allowed to happen simply because of laziness.. "The Hard Truth about 9/11"

To quote myself :

Now think about this. If just one of the 200 agents assigned to investigating white stains on blue dresses was in the office, returning those unanswered phone calls from flight schools in Florida, how many dead Americans would there be in the bottom of Manhatten now? Thanks guys.

Oh, and more thing....all victimless crimes would be legal.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Spliff,

What about the pulic outcry?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Whether or not he speaks for all the members of Al Muhajiroun I do not know.

their membership declined after 7th July because radical muslims were shocked that muslims were killed and targetted by the bombers. So their views change.

Quite frankly I would fear for my privacy, saftey and liberty if I visited their website to check out what they actually advocate as a party. Doesnt that say something.

there site was down last time i checked. that was around the time of the london bombings (7th July), but im going to give it a browse now, ill report back what i find

the site will probably be crawling with MI5

edit:

just on wiki and reading the article on Al Muhajiroun and i clicked on a link to another article about "the The Saviour Sect" (which is meant to be their new a name) wen to check out the links to the sites of Al Muhajiroun and Saviour Sect and both were dead
Saviour sect came up with a blank black screen. But the other link Al Ghurabaa worked. There site was pretty dead too

[edit on 9-8-2005 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

LOOOOOLLLLLL LOL LOL LOL LOL, DUUUUUHHHHHH.

I suppose you have never heard of a metaphor, oh my god.

That was not a metaphor. Unless you think the Waffen-SS had a hand in the 9/11 bombings.

I suppose i WAS speaking in code for you.

No you were speaking in "crap" from what I saw. You were caught out in a lie/exageration and you are incapable of accepting it.

The purpose of the statement was to say, that 9/11 was the reichstag fire, and that those intelligence MOSSAD/CIA/SS-waffen are all the same sort of people.

You mentioned specifics instead of a broad generalisation. Why didnt you add the 'boogey man' to your metaphoric list.

But i suppose that went straight over your head

I have no idea where your hostility to me is coming from. I showed your post was patently incorrect. I've stuck up for you in the past and reminded everyone you have a right to say what you think. However that does not extend to blatant lies.

If anything, you should be clearer in your posts and dont resort to these abusive style retorts when caught out in a lie.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think this is the only thing to do, given todays situation.

If the Middle Eastern countries would allow Christian politics and not condemn Christians for their beliefs, then it would be a different story.

As long as Muslims are biased against Christians, the whole world should be wary against them.

It may not be happening in Iraq right now, but I seen a program on Afganistan the other night and the people over there a just as happy as they can be that the Taliban is not in control anymore.

I'm not perfect and I'm not right on many things, but I don't need anyone telling me how I shoud believe.

[edit on 9/8/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Spliff,

What about the pulic outcry?

Well as I stated, I am king, so cry out all ya want. I dont think thered be much anyways. As I said, the rights on natural born citizens would be protected. It would be for immigrants only.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Well as I stated, I am king, so cry out all ya want. I dont think thered be much anyways. As I said, the rights on natural born citizens would be protected. It would be for immigrants only.

But that would lead to revolution.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have nothing personally against you, and i didn't mean to be that harsh on you, i'm just trying to ask you to understand what i'm saying, and don't take everything litterally. For instance if someone says they are long in the face, it doesn't mean their face is physically long,but that they are sad.

My post didn't mean that the SS-Waffen had a hand in 9/11.

Nor did it mean that that the CIA was behind the reichstag fire.

What the sentence WAS trying to imply, is that the Reichstag fire is the same as 9/11. And that the SS-waffen burnt the Riechstag just as the CIA/Mossad burnt down the WTC.

Now i may have been ambigeous and indirect, but i did give a hint in the post, "do you understand what i'm saying or am i speaking in code?". Never did i imagine that it would go sooo past over someones head that the would try to correct a metaphore, i thought it was gralingl obvious! It may have made me a bit angry that you didn't get it immidietly.

I appologise if my reaction was too harsh.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
MOre power to Blair - good on him for taking a stance and fighting against these people.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I dont think the waffen SS were around at the time of the reichstage fire syrian, just an FYI.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I just had a bad case of deja vu.

Oh wait, now I remember. It appears that England is reacting the same way the US did after 9/11.

I pray that the English can hold on to more civil liberties and human rights than the US has.

So much for my idea of moving to the UK.... same BS, different country.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

But that would lead to revolution.

any uprising would be swiftly crushed, i assure you........

Na, seriously though...I dont think there would be. As immigrants would be on a 10 year probationary stint anyways. Screw it up, and your gone! Plus, america has the most lax immigration laws anyways. These people would be used to alot worse than quiet monitoring anyways.

I seriously doubt immigrant reform would lead to rioting, and if it did, it would only help and support our cause. Its win/win.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

WE the people of the "free-world" are being forced into a check.....

holy calling the kettle black, batman! get the irony repellent! *fsssssssssss*

let's kill some AAY-RAB "terrorists"!

fallujah? is that how it's spelled?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join