It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Blair Wants Islamic Politcal Parties Banned

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
any uprising would be swiftly crushed, i assure you........

Na, seriously though...I dont think there would be. As immigrants would be on a 10 year probationary stint anyways. Screw it up, and your gone! Plus, america has the most lax immigration laws anyways. These people would be used to alot worse than quiet monitoring anyways.

I seriously doubt immigrant reform would lead to rioting, and if it did, it would only help and support our cause. Its win/win.

If you simply ignored the public believe me there would be a revolution..

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This article appeared last wednesday,in the Barking and Dagenham Post.I think this is one reason,that Tony Blair is right.When Muslim "extremists" started handing out fliers.outside a Muslim mosque,ther's no saying what happens next,is there?

Extremists Bid For New Recriuits

Fixed Link (maybe)

[edit on 11-8-2005 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Immigration reform will not lead to revolution in the USA or in UK. Mainly because most citizens of both countries are fed up with current policy. In the US our schools are inudated with children who's parents are here
illegally. By law they have to be allowed to attend school. In certain border towns, children that live in Mexico walk across the border everyday and attend school in America. We are having to hire extra teachers that speak spanish because these kids don't speak english. There are estimated to be 8 million illegals currently in America. I have nothing against people from other countries wanting to work or live here, but it should be done through proper legal channels. Especially in the current world climate where certain people want to do us harm. Our borders are wide open, Binnnie Laden himself could walk right in without much trouble from Mexico or Canada. There are thousands of middle easterners here on student visa's that aren't even attending class, no one knows where the hell they are. Now thats scary!! Majority still rules in this country and the majority want to see our government crack down. This has to be done and it has to be done soon or there is no way that the USA or UK will ever be safe. And don't give me that BS about America being a country of immigrants. When my ancestors immigrated here from Ireland, they didn't strap bombs on their waste and blow up women and children. This is a different reality that requires different measures. And yes it will be bias against those from certain red flagged middle eastern countries and muslems but that is the price of secruity. UK and America have the right to exist and we have to right to exist in peace. So when you come to my house to visit and you show your butt then I have the right to throw you out. You'll never see mainstream America riot because Dubya is cracking down on illegals and pushing immagration reform. Hell no, we'll be dancing in the streets!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join