It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Merchandise Store is Open for Business!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I want the simple logos on the tanks if that isn't too much to ask.
I like the design tshirts the way they are.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Cool Products

Be funny to take one of those bags as a carry on. If it can hold a PS2 I'll buy it.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
Might be something to think about if a one-time print cost isn't terribly expensive (or if the member is willing to pay it anyways.)

The art has to be very large for shirt so avatars wouldn't do well. Possibly on a smaller item though. Since it would take my time on every item...it might be rough. Let me think about it. If the demand is reasonable, maybe there is something we could look into for the future.

Also, I didn't see any shot glasses or beer mugs.....c'mon, there's beverages other than coffee worth having a logo.

Ummm...you DON'T do shots from a coffee mug? Sissy!

FYI: Beer mug IS on the way.

And I like the thong idea too

Ok, ok...there ARE boxers and a thong available but I didn't really think you wanted someone to get to that point and then see Deny Ignorance. Might spool the mood.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How about ATS backpacks? I need something to carry my books in on the subways and buses.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Ok, ok...there ARE boxers and a thong available but I didn't really think you wanted someone to get to that point and then see Deny Ignorance. Might spool the mood.

w0w, that was great...

itsa' classic...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I want the simple logos on the tanks if that isn't too much to ask.
I like the design tshirts the way they are.

They are there.

www.cafepress.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
The art has to be very large for shirt so avatars wouldn't do well. Possibly on a smaller item though. Since it would take my time on every item...it might be rough. Let me think about it. If the demand is reasonable, maybe there is something we could look into for the future.

Even just the member names; maybe have something like "ZeddicusZulZorander: Denying Ignorance since 12/3/2003". How much time would that take? (I've never done anything like this; I don't know how exactly it works, just that it would be a bigger deal than mass production.)

Ummm...you DON'T do shots from a coffee mug? Sissy!

FYI: Beer mug IS on the way.

I meant something for the kids, five year olds have a hard time holding on to a coffee cup full of whiskey...

Glad to hear about the beer mug though
Too cool.

Nah, just have it say "Above Top Secret". Maybe another phrase under it in smaller text like "Authorized Personnel Only". The boxers should have something like "No Probes Allowed" across the back. mythatsabigprobe's old avatar would've been great for that too...

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 7/29/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
I meant something for the kids, five year olds have a hard time holding on to a coffee cup full of whiskey...

Well you have to train them early. Say after me....juice-juice? Juice-juice?

As for the custom stuff, 30+ mins to make the template and then probably 10-15 mins per. Imagine a hundred orders. I would never get to post on ATS for a couple months, so we'll see. I do have some helpers with the art though

As for the ATS undies...for some reason I think BelowTopSecret would be more appropriate.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Coffee mugs,.. now we're talkin !!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
FRICK YES!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this since i joined ATS last year!! im gonna buy EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!

can i special order a hoodie? i want dif. colors but i definitely want one.

man, you guys think you'll do this on ID eventually? or add ID stuff to the menu? that would make all right with the world.

you guys rock, keep it up!!!!!

--Kitsunegari, #1 ATS fan!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If you come out with backpacks... I want a BTS one.... BTs is so cool..... ohhh... to bad I don't have a credit card.... masybe daddy will let me borrow his. Well BTS journal for school. We need pencils and gleus sticks and all that stuff so I can have all BTS school supplies.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I love the innovative design, my regards to the artist.

I can't wait to get some coffee mugs and some stickers for the car.

How about license plates.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hooray, now I don't have to wear the cheap ATS shirt I tried making myself!

Anyhow, there any chance of jackets? I mean think about it, all the girls dig the sports jackets in high school, why not make ATS jackets? That way I'd be a hit with all the conspiracy loving ladies!

Just think about how professional our ATSNN reporters would be if they had ATSNN jackets. They'd look even more professional than the mainstream reporters.

And just think, ATS is the king of conspiracy boards. All the other boards envy ATS. If I were to go to investigate some conspiracy I'd stand out as a hardcore member of the net's best conspiracy forum.

Oh yeah I'm also in support of ATS boxing gloves along with underpants. I think Deny Ignorance would look pretty cool in the other guy's face. As for underpants, I need more so that I don't have to do laundry as much.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
With an embroidered patch, people could customize virtually anything.

[edit on 2005/7/29 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey thats a great idea. Why not just sell ATS/BTS/PTS/ATSNN patches in various sizes. I can't sow but I know people who can, that and I can learn. Either way Zedd, it's an awesome idea. The money still flows in but you don't have to do all the work of making custom stuff for people.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You got to get this one

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Any chance that the design graphics can be printed on a baby-t (especially the alien ATS logo--in pink!)?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I love the innovative design, my regards to the artist.

Well that artist is KingLizard and he has my thanks, definately.
But feel free to tell him yourself.

I did a couple shirts, but the GOOD ones are his.

As for the baby-t request, stay tuned. I think that one is possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
aww man!!! i would pay almost any amount to get my name on a hoodie!!!! that would be so awesome!!!! im gonna ask if i can order some notebooks for school.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is pretty cool. Deny Ignorance and look good while doing it!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join