It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Merchandise Store is Open for Business!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hah! Sweet!

That's my essay at the top of the storefront!

I'll take a hat.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
If you come out with backpacks... I want a BTS one.... BTs is so cool..... ohhh... to bad I don't have a credit card.... masybe daddy will let me borrow his. Well BTS journal for school. We need pencils and gleus sticks and all that stuff so I can have all BTS school supplies.

True but so far I'm spending... $58.95 just on a messanger bag, and 4 note books =P

Anyhow, wouldn't it be weird if like...two people where walking around they're school with an ATS shirt on and like...other people would be all WOAH they have the same shirt! and then they would meet and be all "WOAH! You're on ATS too! Awesome!"

>.> or ...at like work or something

Yeah! get working on the shot glasses, I want one for my brother!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Good merchandise. I am part of management for the second biggest gift company in the world and im sure in a few years when ATS is a common household name these items could easily be for sale within stores. Im a bit sketchy bout ordering stuff from U.S. due to courier charges and stuff. Ill see how the rest of you go then if its ok ill be putting a big dent in my credit card ordering everything

Any chance you could rustle up some ATS I.D. cards. I think they would be pretty cool. You would not need a warehouse and maybe people could email a picture of themselves and 3-4 days later receive their official ATS ID/Membership cards. Obviously tongue in cheek but with a serious goverment type format

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Any chance you could rustle up some ATS I.D. cards. I think they would be pretty cool. You would not need a warehouse and maybe people could email a picture of themselves and 3-4 days later receive their official ATS ID/Membership cards. Obviously tongue in cheek but with a serious goverment type format

=D I can see it now...

*slides into dream mode*

"Ma'am, this is authorized personals only."

"Well, I happen to be a member of the ATS!"
*flashes ATS card*

"Oh, ok I'm sorry, carry on."

*slides back into reality*

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm all for the patch idea. I put patches on both of the backpacks I have. Logo posters or Skeptic Signature posters would be neat as well.

Plus I'm still all for the FRISBEE idea!!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Yes it does cost a decent bit of pocket change but youd also be making more profit selling a cheaper higher quality product.

We made a "management decision" not to operate the ATS Merchandise Store to make a profit for ATS. Our members do an excellent job creating quality content that attracts enough guests so that advertising is sufficient to support operations. The store is run on a very-thin mark-up as a response to member demand for ATS-branded items. Zeddicus did an excellent job researching possible "on-demand" vendors, and CafePress came out on top (our previous vendor's materials didn't survive one washing). We don't have the facilities to warehouse and ship from a stocked inventory, so this makes the most sense for now.

I am very supportive of this! But would like to see ATS make a little profit. This is one of the most COMPLETE websites ive found. Ive been a lurker for close to 5 years now. I just recently opened an account and this is a great enviroment!THE PEOPLE THAT RUN ATS DESERVE SOMETHING FOR ONCE!

I don't really like the new layout for the website either. But ive been debating getting the orignal logo etc... tattoed on my arm.

[edit on 8/1/2005 by AndrewTB]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So how would i go about purchasing something if i don’t have either

Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover

I, like pretty much every one else i know in Britain have a Switch card (or maestro as it's sometimes called)

Any chance of getting that added?

Only i'd love to buy a shed load of stuff, but can't.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
do we have any info on personalized items yet? i would KILL for a red and black SS with logo on front and Kitsunegari across the back!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord Signature Series is now available!

This is the first with more to come I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
hah, SWEET!!! you guys should make a series(or at least a shirt) for all the admin/captains/mods!!! thats awesome!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
YAY i made a wishlist, got a bday comin up soon

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

This is a good looking shirt. I'm glad to see that the character has retained the name Skeptic Overlord. I really think this is very fitting and illustrative of ATS ideals.

[edit on 2005/8/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Posters, cmdr? lol, that's an awesome idea, I can see it right now, and it's hilarious. I'd totally dig a disc, though.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would like a stadium jacket, XXL-XXXL, with the old ATS logo and magnifying glass big size on the rear and my UserID and Venetian mask on the left breast at the front. That's just a good size, hopefully I won't get stopped entering the turnstiles at US urban subway stations all day long.

You can always get what you want.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Jeez, I never noticed this when I was watching the movie, "Napoleon Dynamite." Talk about product placement!

[edit on 2005/8/2 by GradyPhilpott]

Urn

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
as for the custom stuff, 30+ mins to make the template and then probably 10-15 mins per. Imagine a hundred orders. I would never get to post on ATS for a couple months, so we'll see. I do have some helpers with the art though

no problem....just charge through the arse for one-off custom jobs...

i can't believe i just said that

but hey, its going to a good cause right?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
How much can i buy with this bill ???

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
With that you get the ATS store's special. You get to access ATS for free for the rest of forever. Thats the greatest deal anyone can ask for. Just send that bill to my P.O. Box and I'll take care of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey, that all sounds really great! But, I'm still confused. Why does it suggest that I have webmail, but I can't log on. Do I have it or not?

Seriously. I would really appreciate some sort of (non-sarcastic) answer.

Thank you.

CyberKat

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
CyberKat, are you referring to the webmail link by your member name?

If so it's simply a link for those people that purchased an email account from ATS. It's no longer available for purchase in the store but there are many members the need the link to access their account.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join