The ATS Merchandise Store is Open for Business!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
New shirt coming soon:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

I did a couple shirts, but the GOOD ones are his.

Congratulations both of you I have to say that the design is outstanding, very inovative and goes well with the image of ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
idk, skeptic, i think your avatar would make one kick arse t-shirt.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
so i guess there wont be any racer backk tank tops ???

hey ...why dont you guys make another contest and see what ATS member will get his/her work on the next new T-shirt ??

tha'd be cool right ?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Mucho kudos to all those involved.
Great work and a long time in coming.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by klain
ok this is pretty cool ive heard that the ats tried this b4 oh well i hope this goes well this incidently is where i hate being british cause its all in dolars the shipping would cost quite a bit

Well the shipping for International is $1 more (for the first item and a bit higher for additional items) than standard shipping to within the US.

Sorry about the exchange.

ok thanks sorry i was'nt complaining

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
No offense but I was excited about this till I saw Cafepress did this. Ive ordered a shirt off them and honestly it wasnt to great. The logo peeled after a week. (wore and washed twice). There companies out there that will print bulk shirts in high quality methods. Yes it does cost a decent bit of pocket change but youd also be making more profit selling a cheaper higher quality product. On the other hand I want to support ATS and have decided ill go ahead and try another shirt.

HOPE IT DOESNT PEEL!! ATS IS ALL I HAVE!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Does anyone know what courier/shipping service cafepress uses for outside of US shipments? I looked on the shipping options page, and didn't see it.

I'm asking because I just received something I ordered from the States via UPS and the Customs and brokerage charges were almost 50% of what I spent originally ($60 CDN on $120 USD).

I would love to buy something, but I'm just a little tapped after my UPS experience. Maybe next payday, as long as it's not shipped by UPS.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Does anyone know what courier/shipping service cafepress uses for outside of US shipments? I looked on the shipping options page, and didn't see it.

This what you looking for?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
That was where I looked, but it didn't say if it was ground courier or US postal.

Looking at the prices again, I guess it's probably regular mail. That's great because then I can buy something. Couriers charge way too much for brokerage fees (UPS is almost $30!)

Thanks for the help!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Yes it does cost a decent bit of pocket change but youd also be making more profit selling a cheaper higher quality product.

We made a "management decision" not to operate the ATS Merchandise Store to make a profit for ATS. Our members do an excellent job creating quality content that attracts enough guests so that advertising is sufficient to support operations. The store is run on a very-thin mark-up as a response to member demand for ATS-branded items. Zeddicus did an excellent job researching possible "on-demand" vendors, and CafePress came out on top (our previous vendor's materials didn't survive one washing). We don't have the facilities to warehouse and ship from a stocked inventory, so this makes the most sense for now.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'd like to see different alien designs too ... those little guys make me laugh. How about an alien sweatshirt? I always wear t-shirts in the winter because I can't find a good enough sweatshirt. X_x Brr Chicago...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
idk, skeptic, i think your avatar would make one kick arse t-shirt.

Shirt? It'd make an awesome tat!

I must say, excellent job, Triple-Zed. I especially like the special designs e.g. "Warning."

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i gotta have one of those whose ur skeptics tanktops..that freakin rox. Major Kudos to all who put this together. you guys and gals rule!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Whadaya think, ladies? Is this a winner or what?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Now thats an anniversery present! If only I wasn't single, oh the possiblities of buying that as a gift for someone.

Urn

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just ordered an ats alien/logo T-Shirt. Hope its good quality. After tax and shipping, I spent $24.99.

But Its WELL worth it . :-D

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So how are sales goin?

I have to get a PTS ballcap and coffee mug.

I think Council members should get a free t-shirt w/their logo onnit.

[edit on 7/30/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urn

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join