It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machines will make criminal of every driver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Its not far from reality. Anyone remember the story of a car rental company in Boston that charged a customer $450 because he broke the speed limit in thier car 3x while he had it? They were tracking him on GPS, and when he complained they could point to a map with date/time stamp exactly each time he did it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Problems?are u guys mad theis would actually be a good thing to have it would crack down on terrorists and also catch idiots who drive above speed limits.

"Idiots" who drive over the speed limit? I resemble that remark, putz-boy. Pardon, I mean I resent that remark.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Drunk,

Now, how exactly would this help to catch terrorists?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Its not far from reality. Anyone remember the story of a car rental company in Boston that charged a customer $450 because he broke the speed limit in thier car 3x while he had it? They were tracking him on GPS, and when he complained they could point to a map with date/time stamp exactly each time he did it.

Yeah, and I'd point to another rental company counter, and point out that that is where my business just went...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My father bought Buick, and they gave him a free year of OnStar (which he DOES NOT want, due to the ability to track him). They said they had to activate it to sell him the car, and he said ok....

As soon as he was home, he disconnected the antenna from the computer, removed the computer, and then hooked the antenna to his cell phone.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is pure lunacy. If the UK and europe goes for this all hell will break loose. I very much dislike the EU and what they are doing. Makes the us's terminal stupidity look like childs play.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thier "terminal stupidity" might be ours soon enough, if you aint careful. America aint quite as free as she used to be. be prepared for this to be launched with Patriot act 2 or 3, whenever they get around to it..........

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Thier "terminal stupidity" might be ours soon enough, if you aint careful. America aint quite as free as she used to be. be prepared for this to be launched with Patriot act 2 or 3, whenever they get around to it..........

You know, your right, Skadi. But this is why I am a big advocate of cars made 1981 or earlier. These cars did not have computers. You can't chip them. And even if you could, it would be real simple to rip the bastard right out of the car. It's a simple task to correct a violation of rights in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Another benefit of cars made that early is the fact that they are easy to work on. Not all this egghead comp chip crap, just simple engines and stuff. less money to get it repaired, much easier to maintain. Another bonus. But, knwoing them, they will come out with new environmental laws banning classic cars unless they are overhauled. Sigh.

They already have Lo jack. Thats kinda a beta test run for NWO. get people comfy with the idea. (hey look, folks, check it out. If you chip your car, youll not have to worry about theft. then when enough idiots do it, they will finish up by saying well, look at the sucess, well make it madatory, blah blash blah, like seatbelts, and the cattle will vote overwhelmingly in favor, brcause they have been desensitized).

People expect the NWO to drop on our heads abruptly. it aint gonna happen that way, they will gently ease it on us, get us comfy with new rights violations, to the point people will forget that they were once rights, and anyone who refuses will be looked on as crazy, deviant, abberant.

Look around you, from Lo Jack to shows like big brother and survivor, they are wearing down your resistance gently, getting you used to the idea to the point some day they will strip you of your humanity. And it wont be with guns, you will hand whats left over willingly and cheerfully.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If ever there was a conspiracy, this a'int it. I'd be worried more about the price of gas!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join