It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
reply to post by BIGPoJo

this is the closest I came to any followup info

Like something out of an Indiana Jones movie, Nickerson waits for an opportunity to enter Zimbabwe, and, in 2008, he gets his chance. After he’s there he learns to his dissatisfaction, because of the political unrest, all of the children had escaped long ago into South Africa

But, Nickerson’s quest takes on a life of its own and he starts to document other UFO encounters including mass sightings, abductions, pilot encountesr and landing sites. One of the fascinating incidents that was missed when the tale first aired recounts that on the morning of September 14th the Rawa school buses that day could not use their radios­- they received nothing but static . Another fascinating incident happened on that day at two other schools: close encounters of the first kind had been witnessed. Nickerson reports that at the Pier House School, 25 miles from Rawa, over a hundred children watched as a UFO hovered and apparently searched for a place to land

this blog actually has some other info about ufos in zimbabwe and the guy who went to Africa to document the case, Randall Nickerson...is actually on facebook. Im sure someone might like to add him and pick his brain for the sake of ATS.

Ufo's over Zimbabwe

Randall Nickerson's facebook page

I tried to follow up on the Randall Nickerson documentary, Apparently he found many of the students and interviewed them, as well as the teachers, and other people who also witnessed something that day. I could only find ONE webpage that offered the documentary for $18 including shipping. That can be found here: Link

I have not yet found it anywhere else. Every website I find that mentions the documentary is from 2007-2008 and mentions the documentary is in production. I am still searching. If someone can find the documentary online, that would be amazing.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
thank you for this,

will have to look into that, a documentary,mmmm

this one and dorothy izatt ones are 2 I have to buy

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My conclusion is this....

All 62 children saw a UFO and to top it off they saw weird little men with big eyes who could actually speak to them without words.

All 62 children will remember this as long as they live and they will also remember the message. Their lives have been changed forever and we here ..... We just sit back and await an encounter as profound and life altering.

But hey..... Maybe its just swamp gas talking to the kids and making them delusional.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Booking my seat, thanks for the info OP. Nice that you put everything together.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Well
A UFO landed; basically; and a few "little men" got out of it for a moment

the children encountered these little men face to face; and were changed forever

all of the children said "The little men did not say anything" but that you could "see a message in their eyes"

what was the message?
That "humanity is destroying itself"

Muzzle,

This is what burns my backside when I read these types of quotes, not that I don't believe them, but the fact that little ET's with tons of technology would tell us something we already fricken know.

What would have been much more constructive and accepted would have been "Hello greetings! We noticed you are going in the wrong direction; we are here to help you untangle the mess you have gotten yourselves in, and here is the way we can proceed."

As far as I am concerned the ET's can go piss up a rope, and if they don't have something constructive and reforming to say then don't say it at all.

We may not be as intelligent as the ET's, but we are smart enough to know we are destroying ourselves slowly.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Most likely if they followed the same path as us these are just biological robots - which is why they are humanoid but dont speak or have digestive systems - obviuosly either way they are highly intelligent and could likely plot the total effect of 60 kids on the future. Remember it's telling the same thing to 62 different outcomes at the same time. do the math on the effect 62 people could have over there lifetime.

Also theres the other obvious effect the story sticks out so a much wider audience than the inital 62 is hearing it as well and the spiderweb they may weave as a result. It's possible they believe we have to change things for ourselves but they want to give us a slight nudge every once in awhile nonetheless. Like any good kung fu master, you do not know why until you are ready to understand the lesson through your own dedication and hardwork not theres.
edit on 11-7-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
On the ufo/abduction topic,as regards encounters in Africa,but another case that is wellknown:The 1974 abduction of Peter and Frances MacNorman,who had their experience travelling at night from Fort Victoria to Beit Bridge-the search engine here came up with no results.Ive been wondering what became of them,ive searched on Google through various strings,but never found any follow-up to their experience,what became of them,etc.Any one here ever found more than the one endlessly cloned article on this incident,the "Beit Bridge Incident?"

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i believe what they saw is the devil.

in their alien form.

for your information, alien and devil are both exist.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Not many know that the kids reported that they were moving in slow motion and some of them wore headbands.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If this story had a shred of reality to it these kids would have been interviewed all these years later and it would've been comparable to Roswell, but I don't see anything other than an ancient story from an old paranormal show with no follow up, no follow up = doesn't look good.

Not saying it didn't happen, but if I were one of the kids I'd have written 2 books about it by now.

Here's an interesting record of the incident from the UFOlogist lady involved;

www.ufoafrinews.com...
edit on 22-3-2013 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
" After he’s there he learns to his dissatisfaction, because of the political unrest, all of the children had escaped long ago into South Africa"

Interesting, so "all" of the children had the moxie to "get out of Dodge" and went to SA. At least for Zimbabwe,
the Sauser message was true. Because the last 19 years have been nothing but disaster there.

My guess is this school was messing around with some "black magic" or ouija boards or something similar in their culture. I have seen it before. Contact is a bit like hauntings, there is some kind of disturbance in the "veil" with the alternate dimensions. Just because a message is helpful, doesn't mean it is beneficial overall.

I didn't see this discussed, but is it really proper to resurrect an 8 year old thread for follow up? It kind of blew my mind to see that this was started in 2005.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!

My guess is this school was messing around with some "black magic" or ouija boards or something similar in their culture. I have seen it before. Contact is a bit like hauntings, there is some kind of disturbance in the "veil" with the alternate dimensions. Just because a message is helpful, doesn't mean it is beneficial overall.

I didn't see this discussed, but is it really proper to resurrect an 8 year old thread for follow up? It kind of blew my mind to see that this was started in 2005.

I agree it could have been purely a spiritual event.

I never understood the complaint of replying to an old thread, so it's old, in what way is it a bother to reply to an old thread? It has never bothered me and never will.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think that there is some truth to this story. Think about it, 62 children all seeing the same thing at the same time.

Children tell it as they see it, they dont lie, especially when a scary incident happens like that, they are going to remember every single detail.

Thanx for the share.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I don't really have a problem with a old thread except that its usually been laid to rest. I only commented because its sooo old.

If it comes up on search, and you have something to add, but not major new direction or details, its probably better to just add to it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Interesting story! I Remember hearing about this years ago and when I heard the conclusion that it was swamp gas/mass hallucination, my coffee came out my nose! I truly believe they saw exactly what they say they did, visions and all.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
Not many know that the kids reported that they were moving in slow motion and some of them wore headbands.
That is interesting. Do you have a link?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

No but i have read at least ten accounts of this and each one gave a bit more info in regards to the whole story. The actual info above was from a book I read but I cant remember the name of it. It was actually more surreal than most investigators portray it. The ship landed and the aliens came out in slow motion wearing black with headbands on and stared at the kids giving them telepathic messages about the end of the world. I'll try to find the relevent info or a link for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Trailer/promo upcoming Randall Nickerson Documentary, has interviews with some of the kids, now grown, on the incident. Interesting.

Randal Nickerson Documentary excerpts

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I dont buy the compressor idea either, but I just wanted to show people that its worth trying to debunk stuff even if you believe it, because if you cant find anything that proves it a fake, its even more believable. I havent found anything that can disprove this yet, but I am going to keep trying.

Im not one of those people who has their mind fixed on one thing, I can be pushed either way.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
What if these are not ''aliens'' but extradimensional entities manifested in the sub-un conscious minds of the children telepathically, thus the main ''thought pattern'' was the same but each child ''decoded'' it according to its own personality.

Check out the iwass-lam entity with which crowley was communicating back in 1919.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join