It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: what kind of forum would you like to see be created on ATS???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
On PTS there are 3 forums I would like to see. Two of them are the aforementioned Canadian Politics and the Legislation Forum. Another that could be intersesting is an Independence Forum, where people could talk about struggles for independence and secession movements throughout the world.

The History forum is a great idea; that would have enormous potential for a site like this. I would love to see that.

I also like the idea for a forum just for polls.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
what i was just kind of thinking of would be a new topioc just for sign's of a WWIII breaking out and theories of how if would, the teams, extra

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
again, get the word out by posting what you would like to see in this thread and by u2u'ing the respected council members...

thanks...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i would very much like to see a forum dedicated to revisionist history.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I like the idea of a poll forum. Many other forums have a poll option for a thread and this may be a fun thing to see and participate in. Also maybe an age restricted forum a little more loosely moderated.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello my friends

I bump this thread up, as i would like to know if some choices have been made by the staff concerning the members ideas for new forums. It would be nice if we had a list of all the suggested forums and see for each one if it was accepted or refused. What do you think ?

Thank you

PS : What about my Astronomy forum on BTS ?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We're already doing that.

See here.

IT takes a while to go through, we've had to define what the Council can and cannot do, which takes priority and work out how we liase with the members and the administration.

The ATS Council is in its early days, and we will push for a much better system one where everyone will feel involved. This thread is something we are taking into account and many of the suggestions are being talked about but over the X-Mas/New Year period, things will take a little longer most of us have exams or are away from the computer but we will make sure you get feed back to what you suggest.

Odium

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Odium, i hadn't noticed this new sticky post indeed. That looks great

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I would really enjoy participating in a forum dedicated to magick users and their experiences with such. I know we have the paranormal forum but I don't think that it is a conducive envoriment for this kind of topic.

Thank,
Wicked

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think were doing just fine on this board with the direction its headed. More forums will only create a bigger sense of being overwhelmed when a new user joins the site. Keeping things in general forums and then allowing users to search for topics that interest them is a good way of doing business. I'm mostly saying this in regards to ATS but yeah in BTS there should be more community driven forums.

So all in all new ATS forums nah but new BTS forums well if they merit enough support then yeah.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'd like to see a "TEST POSTING FORUM".

A place for new posters to first try out stuff like posting pictures
and all that "IMG" and "URL" and "BB" code stuff.

Theox

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theox
I'd like to see a "TEST POSTING FORUM".

A place for new posters to first try out stuff like posting pictures
and all that "IMG" and "URL" and "BB" code stuff.

Theox

This I believe is what the freshman 101's topic is for. It has been established on a good cause that enables newly joined members to test out anything they pretty much want, and get familar with the system.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thanks brodband,

I'll make use of it.

Theox

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Waiting on.......

Canadian Politics

Canadian Politics

Canadian Politics

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Waiting on.......

Canadian Politics

Canadian Politics

Canadian Politics

to everyone who wants to see new forums being born:

u2u the respected council member that has to do with your idea...

EDIT:

link to the council members:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-12-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a forum where people could ask a question on something they are about to read or a theory they heard and others could comment on if they read it and if its a waste of time or why the theory u are about to explore would be wrong and already has so much evidence against it so people don't waste their time learning useless disinformation. Atleast from the comments people make on your post you can decide for yourself based on what others say maybe more informed people then the person making the post. I know for me I have been at this 3 years and some who have been learning for 10 or 20 years would maybe have more of a heads up on a topic i find.

brian

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

POLL: what kind of forum would you like to see be created on ATS???

anything conspiracy related (obviously) is an acceptable answer...

thank you for your time...

A poll thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have seen alot of requests for a poll thread now eh? Hmm, what would you put in your poll thread? How would you like for it to be run? What types of polls should be posted in there? How long should the polls run?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Perhaps a goodbye forum...for those who will be leaving the internet, or decide they wish to say goodbye for whatever reason. A place to tie loose ends with friends from ATS etc...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
hmmm...

now that there is going to be an ATS TV thing happening, how about we see an ATS TV forum???

in this forum, members could talk about the shows and what could be added to them and etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join