It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons. Good or Evil?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
The wrong tool for a job is frustratingly useless, but a tool just the same.

quite possibly the most profound and beautiful piece of literary work I have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Show some proof that these claims you have corroborated with me are not true.

You have provided no sources no information or any relevant to moving this conversation forward. If you are not here to share information or ideas on a forum board, then you are a troll.

JAFL

How many times can you slap your ears before your eardrums bleed?
That is one of the football things that well..... I do not know if you have ever heard of the Circle. Have you ever entered the Circle?

Curious what body modifications do you have?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Coemgen
I have tried, I have gone back over your posts in this thread many times (yes – I have no life at the moment) and have come to the following conclusions:
1) "Saint Kevin = Satan." Too cool, therefore we survived the coming of Satan just fine.
2) "Yankee Rose = American Girl / Vagina." I still see nothing wrong with that – Males thinking about vaginas… breaking news there.
3) "Redwood Trees" = good building material. Oh, and pencils.
4) Who you are? (You did say “you have not figured out who I am. Then you really do not know.” IMO… Disturbed
5) “If you cannot read and understand the message; I cannot think it for you.” You have proven there just might be a higher diety. BTW you can drop the “it for you” part.
6) "Manly P Hall" = I agree with Saurus and JoshNorton.
7) “My cryptic code is English.” Bad English, and definitely cryptic.
8) “I intend no offense, and it is not my fault if you do understand.” Yes it is. (see #7)
9) "Bohemian Grove." You saw a play that you were not interested in. You saw a few magic shows. You saw some weird #. Its in CA, in a private park, what do you expect? The group has Freemasons in it, but are not the group. Got it.
10) “How many times can you slap your ears before your eardrums bleed?” I have the feeling you do know the answer to this.
11) “That is one of the football things that well..... I do not know if you have ever heard of the Circle. Have you ever entered the Circle?” The Circle, the circle. Hmmm “here we go round the mulberry bush…” “Ring around the rosy…” “Circle of Life” Lots of circles, including this conversation.
12) “Curious what body modifications do you have?” a brain.
Based on these conclusions, Freemasons have GOT to be good, because they have been EXTREMELY patient with you. Thank you for helping to illustrate the character of these good men.

Casing

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Casing

1) I am not entirely clear on your understanding of this idea. A wide consensus of people is that we are not headed in the best direction. People tend to not like the ideas that people suggest the NWO are perpetrating.

2) Girl - a female child. In our society definition is stretched to be similar to lady
Girl - female child -a person between birth and full growth; not adult.
If I use the definitions of the words the compile the message then what you have is stated above.

I am adamantly opposed to any ideas of sexual relations with children.

3) My understanding is most Freemasons think there is something special about trees of Lebanon. However, at a certain degree it is revealed that they actually like Redwood trees. Of course if you do not know this then you are not that far up in the system, no offense just logical reasoning.

4) A concerned person.

5) Each word represents an idea. A sentence is composed of many words; each word has its own definition. Therefore each word must be accounted for in interpreting the message.

6) There are many other sources to read. I was suggesting it as a starting point. My perception is that you have not read the material because you immediately claimed to discredit without presenting any information from the source and another source to disprove the first.

7) Perhaps you are right, allow me to correct myself, I speak American English.

8) If you are not an American I would understand that logic, however, I tend to think you will claim otherwise.

9) I was turned off by the whole experience because the people there worship evil deities. The play has a general message that people should not care. The occultic things I saw people doing... I do not think it is tasteful for this thread.

10) No I do not, I would not do such a thing. I have noticed a lot of people that play football complain about that very thing. They wanted me to do it but I told them it was stupid. I think they said they wanted to see how much they could get their ears to ring. I was curious why they would do such a thing and they said that the older guys had showed them and instructed them to do this.

11) Ku Klux Klan or Great White Brotherhood. Have you ever been in the circle?

12) If you do not have any body modifications then you are not part of the Big Boys yet. I do not recommend ever doing this. I had mine done to me when I was 7. It might sound a little awkward. "Do you have a jack in your neck?" I do not think this body modification practice is practical. It hurts alot ok. If you ever have the oppurtunity, I recommend you pass.

I am being very patient with you as well...

We must both be good people. I am glad we are on the same boat.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am really trying to figure out what 90% of this has to do with Masons being good or evil?

1)” I am not entirely clear on your understanding of this idea. A wide consensus of people is that we are not headed in the best direction. People tend to not like the ideas that people suggest the NWO are perpetrating.”
CASING: Your statement “This would say that Satan is Saint Kevin” tells me that Satan has already been brought to this world and we survived him just fine.

2) Girl - a female child. In our society definition is stretched to be similar to lady
Girl - female child -a person between birth and full growth; not adult.
If I use the definitions of the words the compile the message then what you have is stated above.

I am adamantly opposed to any ideas of sexual relations with children.
CASING: “American Girl ( specific(vagina))” Nowhere in your statement do you define “child”. AT least that is one thing we can agree on – I am adamantly opposed to any ideas of sexual relations with children. Some would even say violently opposed.

3) My understanding is most Freemasons think there is something special about trees of Lebanon. However, at a certain degree it is revealed that they actually like Redwood trees. Of course if you do not know this then you are not that far up in the system, no offense just logical reasoning.
CASING: So far from what I can tell, most of the Freemasons would disagree with you (your words not mine!). No offense taken. I just find it interesting that you know the thoughts and feelings of most of those Freemasons who are “far up in the system”.

4) A concerned person.
CASING: Sure.

5) Each word represents an idea. A sentence is composed of many words; each word has its own definition. Therefore each word must be accounted for in interpreting the message.
CASING: Then you should define each word as you interpret it.

6) There are many other sources to read. I was suggesting it as a starting point. My perception is that you have not read the material because you immediately claimed to discredit without presenting any information from the source and another source to disprove the first.
CASING: Absolutely right – I have not read it, and do not wish to. I was stating my opinion on those of whom I regard as knowledgeable, as they had already read it.

7) Perhaps you are right, allow me to correct myself, I speak American English.
CASING: Again, cryptically.

8) If you are not an American I would understand that logic, however, I tend to think you will claim otherwise.
CASING: Yep, I am American by choice.

9) I was turned off by the whole experience because the people there worship evil deities. The play has a general message that people should not care. The occultic things I saw people doing... I do not think it is tasteful for this thread.
CASING: So why bring it up? You even admitted it had nothing to do with Masons other than a few were members.

10) No I do not, I would not do such a thing. I have noticed a lot of people that play football complain about that very thing. They wanted me to do it but I told them it was stupid. I think they said they wanted to see how much they could get their ears to ring. I was curious why they would do such a thing and they said that the older guys had showed them and instructed them to do this.
CASING: Again, so why bring it up? Was it Masons who told you to do this?

11) Ku Klux Klan or Great White Brotherhood. Have you ever been in the circle?
CASING: Nope, if you mean the circle as to be a part of the KKK. And this has to do with Freemasons how? (I am scared to ask)

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
12) If you do not have any body modifications then you are not part of the Big Boys yet. I do not recommend ever doing this. I had mine done to me when I was 7. It might sound a little awkward. "Do you have a jack in your neck?" I do not think this body modification practice is practical. It hurts alot ok. If you ever have the oppurtunity, I recommend you pass.
CASING: No, I am not part of the Big Boys and never will be. Believe me when I say, if the situation arises I will pass.

I am being very patient with you as well...

We must both be good people. I am glad we are on the same boat.
CASING: All I was saying was that I appreciate you showing me the character of some of the posters here (whether Masons or not!).

Casing

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am expressing my ideas, and appreciate yours the same.

From my perspective, you have come off rather offensive on numerous occasions.

be kind to others

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Coemgen]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I'm not answering your question until you answer mine.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
I am expressing my ideas, and appreciate yours the same.

From my perspective, you have come off rather offensive on numerous occasions.

be kind to others

I have been told I can be rather blunt, believe me when I say that this is me being kind.

I am still curious as to how items #1 Saint Kevin, #2 Yankee Rose, #10 football, and #11 KKK have anything to do with the Masons being good or Evil. Also, I am curious too, are you or have you been a Mason?

Casing

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I could explain all the connections I see, but I think that you would not take those ideas seriously.

The concept of good and evil depends on perspective and each person may have a different view of good or evil. It is not for me to say what is good or evil from some other persons perspective.

Blunt and obstinate are similar, but that is a matter of opinion.

We are all trying to share information here. I appreciate your feedback; it helps create a positive atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"I could explain all the connections I see, but I think that you would not take those ideas seriously. "

You are probably right, however I am not the only one reading these posts. You are the one who set the tone, you wanted to be mysterious and cryptic in order to illicit just such a response to feel there is an interest in you. You got it, but perhaps not in the way you wanted. I am sorry if you feel that way.

Please if you would be so kind as to help carry the conversation by answering the questions posed and possibly asking a few that actually pertain to the thread, would definately help continue with the positive atmosphere.

Casing

BTW I prefer tenacious to obstinate.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think I was clear with my ideas. I showed logical thought patterns to find the definition of words to decode a message. If you did not understand the pattern I followed in understanding the message of the words, I explained it. I see value in the word; I think word usage should be consistent to understand language. Often words do not have one definition; this can lead to confusion in many everyday conversations, I would like to see the disambiguation of language and better understanding of written texts by having more consistent understanding of language in the populous.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I went to the viewing befor my friends funeral last night they did a small masonic speach at his viewing he was a 32 degree mason. He was a real good guy allways happy great friend. The elks also did a small masonic type speah now they spoke of the one eye all seeing eye. Masons presented the white stone and a lamb skin apron spoke of the sabre vs the staff did there small ritual. The elks presented the ivy and the amber and did there small ritual thing. He was in the masons for over 40 years I think the Elks was around 25 or 30 years. But nothing was evil about it. He was most worshipful master not sure the rest of it. Scottish rite.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

If he was most worshipful master, then he had obtained the highest position in the state he lived in. Grandmaster of the state. It's a great honor, and it means that a majority of other masons in the state felt he was a great guy as well. Thanks for sharing that story.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is, we will find good and evil people in any society, be it secret or not. There are those that would like to hi jack the society as a whole and say this is what we are all about. The fact is Freemasonry has a long history of good deeds and continues to add to that rich history.

People will say that they are secret and that in and of itself is evil. Well, its not and I really do not find them to be that secretive anyway. They have open house regularly and encourage the local populace to embrace their spirit of community and giving.

People like Coemgen will come and go but the true spirit of Masonry will be what it always was. Coemgen would like us all to believe that their is some great secret that has been kept from us and that we have to decipher this and that to know the true meaning. Please, give me a break. He knows nothing beyond what we can find on the internet, spiced up with some fanciful wording and innuendos.

Has he been to the Grove? I'm sure, and look where it's brought him. Right here trying to make us believe something that he offers no proof for or can back up. He says evil is in the eye of the beholder. What I may consider evil, someone else will consider good. This is circular logic once again.

We know what evil is and we know what good is. We will know it by its fruit. What does it bear for us? He says he is not a Mason and I can believe that. He says he knows far too much for our mortal brains to comprehend which is why we never understood his message. Good enough for me, see ya. I know what is evil and I know what is good. I only see good things from Masonry and I see some who would like to say it's evil.

Can this character really tell us if Freemasonry is evil or not? No. He appears evil and very secretive himself, that is pretty evident. Is he the authority that he claims to be on the subject? No. I submit that wasting our time questioning and reading this individuals rantings will get us nowhere. We know what is good and we know what is evil already. That's enough for me.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.legacy.com...

Virgil "Red" Perry

Virgil "Red" Perry, 86, died Feb. 14, 2010, at Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center, Stuart. He was born in Franklin, Pa., and lived in Stuart since 1963. Before retirement, he was a salesman for 30 years in the automotive parts and industrial chemical business. He was a veteran of World War II with the Army Air Forces as a crew member of B24 Liberators. He was a 1941 graduate of Franklin High School and Franklin Business College in 1948. He was of the Episcopalian faith. He was a Mason, a member and past Master of Acacia Lodge 163, 32nd degree Scottish Rite Valley of Lake Worth; charter member of Amara Temple in Palm Beach Gardens; and life member of American Legion Post 62, Disabled American Veterans, Everglade State Post 2, Elks Lodge 1870, and F.O.E. Eagles 328 in Franklin. He had membership in Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 14000, Kansas City, Kan., and Sons of the American Revolution in Franklin. Survivors include his sons, Keith Perry of Stuart and Floyd Kerschner of Killeen, Texas; daughters, Sally Franklin of St. Louis, Susan Smith of Okeechobee and Jackie Pattison of Palm Coast; sisters, Audine Hoover of Jacksonville Beach and Gloria Klingensmith of Franklin; five grandchildren; and three great- grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, Maxine Wile Perry; and sister, Peggy Netzler. Memorial contributions may be made to the charity of one's choice. SERVICES: A memorial and Masonic service will be at 7 p.m. Feb. 19 in the chapel of Martin Funeral Home. Burial will be in South Florida National Cemetery. Arrangements are by Martin Funeral Home and Crematory, Stuart. A guest book may be signed at heavencalled.com.
Published in the TC Palm on February 17, 2010

Not to secretive. This is Red's Obituary he wrote it himself and it was in all the local papers. He was proud of all the memberships he had. And his friends were proud of him and his memberships to.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The nature of Freemasonry is that people of different degrees are allowed different knowledge. It is well known that this creates a levels of disinformation. I like the side that people present that says Freemasonry is not evil.

My experience is that each person is their own devil; An organization of ideas in itself is not ever evil. It is the action of a person.

There is no hidden message in what I say. If there was information that I thought relevant to be decoded, it was provided.

It is illogical for jackflap to assume that he knows exactly what another person knows; that is not possible.

My experience at the grove would be best summed up with the following words:

be kind to others

Each person must think for him/herself. Therefore, accepting an idea solely because a person says is not logical. Hence, people should consider all things they think about; not all the time, but enough to know what is happening.

The posts I have state my message. I do not go on rants about how I dislike another person on this thread or what they are posting. Attacking another persons posts is not appropriate.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I apologize if I offended you but you have to admit, you were being a bit vague and sinister. My intent was to make you reply in the fashion that you just have. I see that you are just offering some information to us that you believe we would find beneficial and it certainly is. Thank you my friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My point is that it took this long for you to address this matter in a civil fashion.

Not vague nor sinister, that is your interpretation.

be kind to others

I say that a lot.

My words in response to my experience:

My life is

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join