reply to post by Casing
1) I am not entirely clear on your understanding of this idea. A wide consensus of people is that we are not headed in the best direction. People
tend to not like the ideas that people suggest the NWO are perpetrating.
2) Girl - a female child. In our society definition is stretched to be similar to lady
Girl - female child -a person between birth and full growth; not adult.
If I use the definitions of the words the compile the message then what you have is stated above.
I am adamantly opposed to any ideas of sexual relations with children.
3) My understanding is most Freemasons think there is something special about trees of Lebanon. However, at a certain degree it is revealed that
they actually like Redwood trees. Of course if you do not know this then you are not that far up in the system, no offense just logical reasoning.
4) A concerned person.
5) Each word represents an idea. A sentence is composed of many words; each word has its own definition. Therefore each word must be accounted for in
interpreting the message.
6) There are many other sources to read. I was suggesting it as a starting point. My perception is that you have not read the material because you
immediately claimed to discredit without presenting any information from the source and another source to disprove the first.
7) Perhaps you are right, allow me to correct myself, I speak American English.
8) If you are not an American I would understand that logic, however, I tend to think you will claim otherwise.
9) I was turned off by the whole experience because the people there worship evil deities. The play has a general message that people should not
care. The occultic things I saw people doing... I do not think it is tasteful for this thread.
10) No I do not, I would not do such a thing. I have noticed a lot of people that play football complain about that very thing. They wanted me to do
it but I told them it was stupid. I think they said they wanted to see how much they could get their ears to ring. I was curious why they would do
such a thing and they said that the older guys had showed them and instructed them to do this.
11) Ku Klux Klan or Great White Brotherhood. Have you ever been in the circle?
12) If you do not have any body modifications then you are not part of the Big Boys yet. I do not recommend ever doing this. I had mine done to me
when I was 7. It might sound a little awkward. "Do you have a jack in your neck?" I do not think this body modification practice is practical.
It hurts alot ok. If you ever have the oppurtunity, I recommend you pass.
I am being very patient with you as well...
We must both be good people. I am glad we are on the same boat.