It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons. Good or Evil?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have seen more than you.

You can choose to laugh because you know I am right.

I know you do not know.

I also know that what I know scares you.

You are comfortable with answering my questions.

Remember this one.

Originally posted by Coemgen
Reading

Manly Palmer Hall

Start with all words. What is your interpretation of the message he intended in his words?

www.manlyphall.org...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

You win. I am scared beyond belief at what you know. Thanks for sharing all that you have. I will be a much more productive member of society now that I have that information. Again, thanks.

BTW that was sarcasm yet again. I can see how it could be misinterpreted, so I wanted to make sure you understood and read every word I typed. Slowly.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You are behaving just as your programming has intended.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Mason - good or evil?

I'm a Mason. A past master at that.

Can I flip a coin to decide good or evil?

Mason's are not here to take over the world. Good and evil is a matter of perspecitive. What you view as Evil, I may view as good.

The Lodge I belong to is full of good men doing good work for the community so I would have to say they are good.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

so, since this is getting Reeel old, are you going to present anything other than excerpts from Many Hall? He wrote those when he was a writer and not a mason. Years later he became a mason and was given the true knowledge that one receives when he is raised to the sublime degree. I think you should view a few of his works after he became a brother and see how things changed. I know it feels real cool to think that you are super smart and have all the hidden knowledge that others don't, but until you express yourself in a way that doesn't make you sound like a delusional 12 year old, I am afraid people here will assume you are just that.

until then, JAFL

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The logic you use in your arguments is often invalid. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by not taking you serious.

You may know some things I do not, that is fine.

I know, that I know many things that you do not. Or at least will not oblige to acknowledge.

My experience, is not the same as your experience. My experience.

Build Character

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

You claim knowledge that others don't have. Thats fine. Will you present said knowledge as is the purpose of posting here, or continue to state that you know something that you will never reveal? This is wearing very thin, and on ATS that usually leads to people ignoring you. what will it be? I lean towards you had your 5 minutes and are done here.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am trying to have a constructive conversation and exchange of ideas. That is the purpose of a forum board. I am unsure of the reasoning for your displeasure in our communication.

If you have read my previous posts and constructively thought about them, then I you may understand my message. Have you taken them seriously? My impression is that you have not responded to most of the ideas I have posted because, you claim to not follow what I am talking about.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No, I dont follow. Any bizarre statement without corroboration doesn't work on ATS. Fragmented statements and one line posts usually dont work either, but whatever. You claim you are about communication , but when engaged,you deflect,ignore, or state "I choose not to answer that question". ATS doesnt operate this way. Back up what you propose without cryptic random-typing nonsense, or fade away. As you will.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My cryptic code is English.

Reading is very important.

Your deflection of ideas and your lack of logic has not moved this conversation or argument forward.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

My cryptic code is English.

Reading is very important.

Your deflection of ideas and your lack of logic has not moved this conversation or argument forward.

English? Even others not active in this thread have been compelled to state that you make no sense.
Deflection? Well I'm humbled that you learned a new word from my previous post!! And please quote exactly what I personally deflected (thats 3 syllables, so get the book out again).
Simply stating that anything that you dont understand is lacking in logic is not valid is not conducive to furthering discussion. And its lame by the way. Do you have ANY facts to substantiate your assertions?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I intend no offense, and it is not my fault if you do understand.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

As you posted quote"it is not my fault if you do understand." unquote. I do. I know BS when I see it. But now its really amusing to see a person actively avoiding or ignoring direct questions
and then expecting others to adhere to higher standards than exhibited by the original antagonist. This is getting really fun ! Bring it !

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Direct questions to Coemgen:

1. When did you attend the Bohemian Grove?

2. What did you see there?

3. What evidence do you have to say that Freemasonry is the same as Bohemian Grove?

4. What evidence do you have that Freemasons are evil?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

I can save you some time Saurus. You will get no direct answer. This poster is incapable of recognizing nor responding to a direct query.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I agree, I have been watching for days, and it is very aggrivating because he seems to have hijacked 2-3 other posts, which I was interested in. I checked his profile and he is getting points left and right, hopefully he will get the amount he needs so he can start whatever da** thread he wants and leave the others ALONE. I am tired of his nonsense, inability to reference sources, unwillingness to answer questions directly, and holier than thou attitude.

Casing

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I intend no offense, and it is not my fault if you do understand.

No offense. No, it is to your credit that I do understand. Do you not see that the words that you write are to be read by others? Do you feel that words (that you feel are but "symbols") are your sole possession that others don't comprehend? Read what you write. Try to understand your "symbols" or as others know them, "words", are universal in the English speaking world. You have NO monopoly on the language as you seem to think that you do. Now go do your homework.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

It was an interesting display of individuals. Many people were just there for the party. Some people attended a Play or something of such. I know people that work there; someone in the play. I thought it was rather boring and over-dramatic. It often referenced ideas or names of deities; the incongruence with the different religious or mythological ideas was not appealing.

Some people may only see this play thing. Others may venture off and see other stuff.

Some people claim to perform magic, all of the occurrences I saw were illusions that would only be believed by a person either on drugs or really wanting the belief.

Honestly, some of those people are in to some weird #. I would tell you but these are the things you experience yourself or probably will not ever talk about.

3. I did not make any claim as such. Bohemian Grove has a lot of Freemason members but I do not see why someone else would want to join.

4. Evil is a concept created by humans; practical application of this thought is only on human thought and action. Why would you ask???
Freemasons are seeking knowledge... thats the main message a Freemason is sold on. It is a central focus on the texts read / memorized and recited. It is clearer in the beginning works but gets more complicated.
In that sense it would probably be the individuals that would be responsible for their own actions but choosing ignorance is always a blissful path. That seems to be a praised attribute of some the attendees.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Saurus

It was an interesting display of individuals. Many people were just there for the party. Some people attended a Play or something of such. I know people that work there; someone in the play. I thought it was rather boring and over-dramatic. It often referenced ideas or names of deities; the incongruence with the different religious or mythological ideas was not appealing.

wait. You who claim superiority, didn't pay attention to the plays? OK, now I understand. You have some secret knowledge that the rest of us don't. You have been to the Grove. that is great. I am happy for you. If I understand what the grove is, it isn't too far from the way masonry teaches it's lessons. Therefore there is a similarity. But the key in masonry, is ........wait for it.......you have to pay attention to the plays so you actually learn what they are teaching. that is the whole idea. In the Scottish Rite, plays are put on for the different degrees. the people who put on the plays are just masons who volunteer their time to teach new brothers this information. I am on a degree team and know how the process works. I have never been invited, not met anyone who was invited to the grove. Redwoods have no meaning in masonry to my knowledge. I am hiding nothing. I took no oath to hide the presence of redwood. Masonry has nothing at all to do with the grove whatsoever based on my information and the information of every mason I have ever conversed with or read about.

Now tell us again, why you are here in these threads.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I have seen more than you. You can choose to laugh because you know I am right. I know you do not know. I also know that what I know scares you.

From what I can gather you know nothing. You know it and I know it. What little knowledge you do have is useless, unless you know how to apply it. So if you have something to impart, than by all means impart it. Stop talking in circles and say what it is you are trying to say.

No one is scared by what you think you have seen or done, and no on believes you because you choose to act like an adolescent in regards to what it is you are desperately trying to make people to believe. Do you have something to say that would enlighten and advance the reader toward what you believe they should understand? Then say it plainly so the recipients of your message can apply it.

Do you know what I just said in my last paragraph? Yes, take a dump or get off the pot. I love it when someone claims to know something so devastatingly profound that they have to talk in cryptic, barely legible and utterly nonsensical ways. Do you know what I think of your big secret? You should because you know how to see the meaning behind what I am saying. My, how wise you have become.

Keep on talking in circles, or figure eights. Soon enough you will become a laughing stock. No one will regard what you do have to say to them because they will realize that you are trapped inside of your own head with your hidden knowledge that does you or anyone else no good because you don't know how to apply it anyway. Do you feel that you have the keys to the kingdom and desperately want to show us? Then do it. Otherwise, we'll all know where your really coming from. Which is to say Romper Room. The wrong tool for a job is frustratingly useless, but a tool just the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join