It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grudge Re-Match

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey now, come on, take it easy on Colonel...

He has been under a great deal of stress, and needs to relax... after all, its hard to learn how to poach pigeons in the parks of DC in a short time so he can learn how to survive on the ATS island....

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Hey now, come on, take it easy on Colonel...

He has been under a great deal of stress, and needs to relax... after all, its hard to learn how to poach pigeons in the parks of DC in a short time so he can learn how to survive on the ATS island....

naaah...gg, ignore DR. He's just a big softy.

pound the little c in the ground.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
pounding the little C??? Shouldn't that be in the Creative Writing thread?!?!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
after making me-wee-lit'l-noggin count the question marks...

yes! it should!

pardon my transgression

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Pure sarcasm. Can i interest you in arrangement of assorted # s, ma'am?

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Pure sarcasm. Can i interest you in arrangement of assorted # s?

long-stem please

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I agree with any assessment that Colonel would make a great capo, and urge caution in throwing any less threatening a "c" label at him.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
WWWWAAAITTTT a second....

The same people who are dissing Colonel for not debating are, themsleves, refusing to debate people such as FunGirl. Seems a bit discordant to me. If you're gonna call the crazy Colonel a wimp, you had better be willing to go to battle yourself....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think i have the right to.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
2,443 bad words. Compliments of George Carlin...

2,443 Dirty Words

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Why the hell did my above post show up in this thread? It was supposed ti show up in a different one...very odd...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I think i have the right to.

Let me clarify,
Valhall is making fun of colonel because he won't debate, but Valhall, herself, won't debate FunGirl... Though FunGirl and her have a much deeper enmity... and the advantages Valhall has over FunGirl (in terms of built-in, automatic ATS support) are vast...

So, my point was that there is a certain hypocrisy in Valhall's posts. She will urge on other people, but, when it comes to herself, she will not debate. The bottom line is that she fears that everyone on the site will realize that she is more hype than substance... that her 31+ Insider Appreciation points are for meaningless, contradictory, and often illogical posts. That is, she's afraid to be found out and enjoys bullying people from the side...

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Look, the reason why I won't debate this stalker (his new name for me) is because he's unstable, a loose cannon, and when I break him down like I did the last time, he's gonna loose it with harassing emails praying for my banishment, showing up in threads just to annoy the hell out of me so I can insult him, and the like while the moderators do nothing but give ME more warnings like the second one I have now

I don't have time for that. I won't be bothered.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY TO THIS STALKER LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE THESE MODS DO SOMETHING.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Man I have seen GREEN ENVY before but THIS takes the cake!

Not ONCE in this thread did Valhall "encourage" anyone to debate.

You REALLY need to get over the fact she gets Insider appreciations because she is SMART and concise.

Your diatribe about all hype and no substance only bears true when considering YOUR posts not hers, the "Island game" comes to mind.

I think a little respect for your elders is in order Junior...

Sheesh.

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

This proves that youre nothing more than another spineless, loud liberal.

Originally posted by Colonel
You need to stop stalking and bugging me, you lunatic.

You both engaged in name calling which is against the forum rules, that is why I have given BOTH, you, Colonel and goregrinder a warning.

Getting upset with each other is one thing but ENOUGH with the name calling... I am beginning to feel like a kindergarden teacher.

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, tell this guy to leave me alone. I don't go looking for him. He comes harassing me!

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Grudge Matches are fine by me.I can even get our panel of impartial judges to decide the winner.

However,There arte a couple of points.

1/If you want a Grudge Match you must bring to the table a topic that both you and the other debator agree on.If you are debating with someone on a thread and you wish to formalise the debate then Grudge Match is for you.

2/Grudge Matches will not take place while Tournament Matches are in process.

Other than that I'll adjudicate,keep the debate within the agreed structure,and supply judgement.
But remember impartial judgement is on who is the better debator not who argues for the most popular position.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
K_OS, all apologies, sometimes it just gets the better of me.

John BUll, thanks for your help, but unfortunately i'm guessing it won't be needed.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why is it every time a go to a post lately Colonal is getting s**t on even though most of the time he doesn't deserve it. He gets this for comments he makes "NOW and THEN", I think it's really out of order because people gang up on him and that's not right.
There's an awful lot of that going on on this board lately.

The other sight that is becoming firmiliar on this board is Valhall being the ring-leader of a particular mob that is attacking somone. Seriously you are the biggest bully I've ever seen on this board, get over yourself. It's like you can't wait to rip into people who can't defend themselves and have no back up. You back them into a corner and tear them apart, getting a nice little gathering to back you up. How old are you woman? F**king grow up.
It's only a matter of time lately before I come to a post where you are bullying someone, I'd like to see you try that s**t with me. Personally I think you're a f**king bitch, get back to the school yard were I guess you used to be the ring-leader as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join