It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim community awareness of 7/7 bombing as possible Blair setup?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
dh, I have been trying to make contact with some Muslims in London via internet sites but no luck so far. Any ideas? Have these people bought the official package hook line and sinker or are they too scared to speak out? What about the family members of the accused who don't believe that the boys were terrorists? They deserve to know that some people doubt the official story. Have these people been quarantined? Can they be contacted?

dh

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart
Have these people bought the official package hook line and sinker or are they too scared to speak out? What about the family members of the accused who don't believe that the boys were terrorists? They deserve to know that some people doubt the official story. Have these people been quarantined? Can they be contacted?

God knows
Your points are so important
This should be a research point for every worthwhile ATSer
What do the accused population believe
I'm from Bradford UK and witnessed the Asian community turning there sons and brothers in week after week to the cops after the artificially created Bradford riots of 2001, just precedent and prescient of the 911 put-on
My experience of Bradford young Asians is that they do know whats going on, but where is their voice?

[edit on 17-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks for your pm, there dh.

You will notice that the enemy (personified here by Agent Smit) are perfectly happy to divert our attention with endless rhetoric about more and more obscure and irrelevant points and complicated cross references to their own posts. . . this apparently makes them smile because it is a smokescreen and it makes them look as if they are diligent researchers.

Their contradictory nonsense appears to the casual observer to be intelligent discourse but it takes quite some time to unravel the fuzzy thinking. . . by which time they have parked more mental spaghetti on our plate.

The clue as to the most effective course of action is the tactics which upset them, and in this case what upset them was the idea that we might try to mobilise public opinion in the Muslim sector. . . . this is what will make a difference. . . .the enemy control the media and thus they control mass opinion. . . . they are happy to have us over here where they can check us out and where we are preaching to each other. . . . .let's get that cat out of the bag if we can. . . .

Watch them bleat now. . . . they want the public in the dark!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Think what you will, I am merely a normal person with my own point of view, I merely get tired of hearing wild and unfounded accusations with no real evidence. Blaming the government is a rather specific thing when the evidence that is valid points more vaguely just to the men being setup.

The basis for your theories is flawed, inflaming the situation by making wild accusations using this flawed information is dangerous and irresponsible, all it would do is create a worse situation for no real reason and is more likely to indirectly cause harm to the people you are attempting to 'enlighten' rather than do any good.

Inform them by all means of the possibility the men were set up, but don't think it suddenly makes them innocent, or that it was the government that did this.

Maybe the fact that no muslims are rushing in should tell you something, I know there are several on the board here and I havn't seen them making comment.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
For there to be a conspiracy, the following have to be involved

- The Queen (she is head of state, not Blair)
- Privy Council
- Parliament
- MI5/MI6/GCHQ
- The media
- The muslim council
- the families bombers
- Friends of the bombers
- everybody that falls under the crown

As you can see, its impossible because so many people have to be involved

[edit on 17-7-2005 by infinite]

[edit on 17-7-2005 by infinite]

I dont agree with you here Infinite buddy..

Really the ONLY peolpe that needed to be involved are certain rogue elements of MI5 and the bombers themslves, all the rest are surplus to requirments and dont need to know the facts.
We are assuming that its a goverment conspiracy when really if it commited by rogue elements within the inteligence community then even the rest of MI5 are unlikely to know never mind the queen and Tony Blair.
They are recruited by agents of the intelligence services, themselves Pakistanis, muslims etc..claiming they represent Al qeada and die unwittingly for another cause..And theres little evidence as only 2 or 3 people know the truth and the rest are dead !!.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Inform them by all means of the possibility the men were set up

l Don't need your permission.

but don't think it suddenly makes them innocent, or that it was the government that did this.

If they were set up then of course they are innocent

Don't try to command me not to think something please.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Your refutation of the theory that Blair could not have planned the 7/7 bombings is based entirely on your judgement of his character.
He stands to gain from the bombing, and he had the opportunity.
His character is proven to be rotten. . . .he is a liar and sponsors murder of innocent civilians.The cap fits and he is going to wear it.

Get real. I for one can not stand Tony Blair. I think he is a very dangerous and some what stupid man but to accuse him of plotting to kill British citizens in franky a fairytale in my book. As others have said before where is the proof - that is means more than just sprouting your views.

I also think it is about time that we accepted that there are people in this world with evil intent who have the ability to brainwash some the youth of world to accept misguided ideals and therefore to commit acts such as blowing up trains and buses in London. This happens in other parts of the world (ll to frequently)so why would this not be the case in London also?

We have people in Australia who also sprout vile against Australians and our way of life. We have been fortunate that as yet none have straped on a bomb and blown up innocent people. However, many of us believe it is only a matter of time. So I guess to use your theory if and when it does happen it will be John Howard's fault as Prime Minister.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
An oversized hot dog or a really big surfboard

What amazes me is how this topic has gone three pages and Roy Robinson Stewart has yet to provide anything remotely resembling credible to back his assertions and claims. Simply calling those the "enemy" because they disagree or contest your perceptions, beliefs, and of course, your opinion is quite ludicrous.

Opps, now I guess I fall into the ranks of those who would be the "enemy"....

seekerof

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Since when was 'al quieda' Mi5? You can make up any piece of... in that imagination God gave you, I suppose you can give me a website where it says that.. So what, give me a dvd in widescreen on mr blair saying that, and i might give that conclusion a thought. Infact give me any bit of proof!

Wild imaginations...I got one too but I know that everything I think aint nesseserally (sp) true.

Why not just accept?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Since when was 'al quieda' Mi5? You can make up any piece of... in that imagination God gave you, I suppose you can give me a website where it says that.. So what, give me a dvd in widescreen on mr blair saying that, and i might give that conclusion a thought. Infact give me any bit of proof!

Wild imaginations...I got one too but I know that everything I think aint nesseserally (sp) true.

Why not just accept?

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

source: www.guardian.co.uk...

Close the door on your way out please.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Get real. I for one can not stand Tony Blair. I think he is a very dangerous and some what stupid man but to accuse him of plotting to kill British citizens in franky a fairytale in my book. As others have said before where is the proof - that is means more than just sprouting your views.

:

The point is that although you expect proof of my assertion that Blair was involved you do not offer any proof for your assumption that the 4 acused knew that they were carrying bombs.

This is what most people do, they simply assume that the story spread about by the media is true unless proven otherwise, but the hard evidence is very scant and fits both the official story and the 'Government setup' story.

You seem to find it surprising that this thread has gone three pages without absolute proof of Blair involvement but you show no surprise at the fact that the official story has gone much further without proof.

You are so predisposed to believe in Muslim fanatacism that you automatically buy the official story. . . . . . and of course there is an underlying tendency for the masses to use the supposed legitimacy of the source as proof of their assertions . . . this is also illogical.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What amazes me is how this topic has gone three pages and Roy Robinson Stewart has yet to provide anything remotely resembling credible to back his assertions and claims. Simply calling those the "enemy" because they disagree or contest your perceptions, beliefs, and of course, your opinion is quite ludicrous.

All the evidence so far is circumstantial, this applies to both the official story and the 'Blair setup' story.

In this situation what is 'credible' is a matter of interpretation.

The 'enemy' as far as I am concerned are people who apply double standards . . . . . in this case an assumption of guilt without evidence while expecting others to prove their suspicions.

Agent Smith is one of those people, and also applies his double standard by attempting to prevent open discussion of the 'Blair setup theory' with Muslims while accepting a vast propaganda campaign against Muslims without a murmur.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What amazes me is how this topic has gone three pages and Roy Robinson Stewart has yet to provide anything remotely resembling credible to back his assertions and claims.

I'm not sure that the aim of Roy's thread ever intended to provide evidence or proof
It was about how those of us participating in this community, who think the bombings were a false flag, PRS operation of the intelligence services, can link up with the Muslim community, of whom there appears to be a paucity on ATS

The evidence and inconsistencies have been carried on the other related threads

Just so there is just a little back up to the main purpose to this thread, let me just point to the infinitessimal probability of two diverse organisations choosing exactly the same Tube stations, one to plan an exercise about bombing, the other to actually bomb. The odds appear to be about the same as the same person winning the jackpot on the lottery every week for a year

There has to be a link, one that controls the detail of the exercise, and one that also controls the location of the actual explosions

Now is that link going to be some mythical al-Qaeda mastermind mixing chemicals in the bathroom of a terraced house in one of the most deprived areas in Leeds, dictating the detail of an exercise he has ordered a security consultancy to carry out?

Or is it more likely to be HM Government and its agencies, who have an agenda to attack other nations and suppress the home population with mountains of fresh draconian legislation, intensified surveillence and crack down?

You decide.
Now can we get back to the topic of the thread

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i'm a muslim, and yes, the idea had occurred to me too. Did you also know that the 4 men bought return tickets? Why on earth would they do that?
It seems trivial, but its not. If they were not planning on returning, then whats the point?
Its also been pointed out that the set up theory could have accounted for the fact that the guy on the bus was seen frantically rummaging in his rucksack just before it went off.

Maybe he heard about the other blasts and realised he had been set up?

Its not big news amongst some muslims that this might have been the work of the government. Anyone who says they are not capable, obviously is unaware of just how much politicans lie on a daily basis. Not all of them, but those at the top?...i think so.

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
i'm a muslim,
Its also been pointed out that the set up theory could have accounted for the fact that the guy on the bus was seen frantically rummaging in his rucksack just before it went off.

Maybe he heard about the other blasts and realised he had been set up?

Absolutely geek, that frantic rummaging in a huge backpack
Was there a whole lot of packaging there concealing the actual bomb?
So answer the question - do I have to physically go down the mosques on a Friday and start haranguing the worshippers as they come out?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
dh wrote:

So answer the question - do I have to physically go down the mosques on a Friday and start haranguing the worshippers as they come out?

i didnt see any question

if you were referring to whether or not muslims are aware of this, i think yes, some are. What i have found most puzzling about this, is that people i know (non muslims) who were quick to support the idea of a 911 conspiracy, absolutely deny that THIS government (british) could have done that sort of thing. Like Tony Blair is so lily white that he couldnt possibly do such a despicable thing.
Hmm.
As for going down the mosques....well, i'll leave that to you dh, i dont go :-)

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

[
if you were referring to whether or not muslims are aware of this, i think yes, some are. What i have found most puzzling about this, is that people i know (non muslims) who were quick to support the idea of a 911 conspiracy, absolutely deny that THIS government (british) could have done that sort of thing. Like Tony Blair is so lily white that he couldnt possibly do such a despicable thing.
Hmm.
As for going down the mosques....well, i'll leave that to you dh, i dont go :-)

Yep, but the question is - I know, as a white non-Christian, that Tony Blair is a practising Satanist, mass-murdering, mendacious, agenda-following, New World Order Sonofabitch bastard, quite capable of murdering his fellow citizens
How do I communicate this position to people of Asian DNA and Muslim belief, and will this position be regarded under new legislation as incitement to terrorism?
We need to come hard and fast with the answers
Time is tight

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Your refutation of the theory that Blair could not have planned the 7/7 bombings is based entirely on your judgement of his character.

He stands to gain from the bombing, and he had the opportunity.

His character is proven to be rotten. . . .he is a liar and sponsors murder of innocent civilians.

The cap fits and he is going to wear it.

I think that Roy Robinson Stewart (RRS) is responsible for the bombing. I don't recall seeing any posts from him prior to these events. He is now trying to cast doubt on another person.

Has anyone here ever met him? For all we know, he could have paid those 4 nice young men a large amount of money to deliver "packages" to different places at the same time. They wouldn't know, they would be the dupes.

Since RRS is obviously aware that current time bombs do not need to tick or actually appear like explosives, that convinces me that he has seen and probably worked with said devices.

Finally, and most damnably, he seems to have inside knowledge that no one else does.

Prove to me that you didn't. Can't do it, can you?

Do you not see how ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS these types of theories are?

Sheesh.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Marid Audran]

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
[quote
Do you not see how ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS these types of theories are?

Sheesh.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Marid Audran]

Piss on it, you are ridiculous

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
To Marid Audran,

If the theory that Blair was involved is absurd because it can not at present be conclusively proved, then please realise this also applies to the official story, which has no more evidence going for it then the 'Inside job' theory.

The only advantage that the official story has is that it is backed by a giant and 'reputable' propaganda machine, and that they are singing a tune that the public want to hear.

As for evidence of the 4 accused being deliberate bombers. . . . .there isn't any.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join