It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your ENEMY?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
my friends and my family are not my enemies and the dude who works in HMV. He preorders and imports all my music for me

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Illuision,misconceptions, decieption, lies, US propaganda, The Devil, Terrorist, our government, GW Bash, oh did I mention barbra striensen are all my enemies

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
To be quite frank, yeah it pisses me off when someone harbors such ideas. Your brothers and sisters are killing my American ones, and like wise.

Another one of my enemies happens to be hangovers, i get vicious ones. Could be something to do with my love affair with everclear though...

not all americans are christian.
how did the hatfields and the mccoys stop fighting?
this is why dodi and di were assassinated. to stop a "marriage" of two faiths. can't have conflict if nobody hates, now can we?
sell them weapons big brother! grind up what's left of humanity!
i notice, too, that you equate NWO with amerika. interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The true anemy is religion. Now, I never said beliefs just religion specifically the organization of such. Because when they burn books they usually turn to killing men. This is superceded by the fact that those whom believe a certain way are blind, and ignorant. They believe that their way is the only, and that those who don't believe are the enemy.

But, one could ask is it in our best interest to follow these lines of hatred and bigotry? Must not these people be cast aside? For if we are to achieve peace "Organized Religion" must be destroyed. Pay attention to what speaks of old to the new.

"Do not believe in anything because you have heard it.

Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.

Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.

Do not believe in anything simply on the authority of your teachers and elders.

Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.

But after observation and analysis, when you find anything that agrees with reason and is conductive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

Buddah

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hate, Greed, Power, and Fear

"The essence of life is found in our present"
-quote by me

Originally posted by TheZeroOne
The true enemy is religion. Now, I never said beliefs just religion specifically the organization of such. Because when they burn books they usually turn to killing men. This is superceded by the fact that those whom believe a certain way are blind, and ignorant. They believe that their way is the only, and that those who don't believe are the enemy.

But, one could ask is it in our best interest to follow these lines of hatred and bigotry? Must not these people be cast aside? For if we are to achieve peace "Organized Religion" must be destroyed. Pay attention to what speaks of old to the new.

"Do not believe in anything because you have heard it.

Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.

Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.

Do not believe in anything simply on the authority of your teachers and elders.

Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.

But after observation and analysis, when you find anything that agrees with reason and is conductive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

Buddah

great post

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Our true enemy is human emotion...

Hate, Greed, Power, and Fear

they are the biggest enemies if you think about. People are powered by those four things. Once someone is over powered by them, evil is followed.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Exactly my point
This also brings up a good question.

Is love more powerful then hate?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hate can lend to dangerous things....i.e the halocaust. Hitler hated the jews and he tried to kill them off.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The rest of the world is my worst enemy. Everybody blames us in the USA for all the problems, everybody in the US blames bush. I feel like I'm the only one saying I back bush up and understand his thoughts and plans, and I'm flamed at by many people in the world. I love my country and the rest of the world seems to unfairly be against us. Now I'm gonna take a stand!

Screw the rest of the world! Screw anybody in the US that has a problem with it. If this country sucks so bad, stop ranting and do something about it, you wont, cus your hypocrits that go with the crowd! Everybody hates the US cus were the best and everybody else cant handle it!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
the enemy is your head because u let it control u instead of controlling urself
the enemy is people thinking that because we are only normal people that we can't do anything, but everyone is people, and w can all do something, we just need the confidence which our lack thereof entertains the nwo all the time
the enemy is vainity
the enemy should be non existant but yet is shown to be everywhere
the enemy is fear fear fear fear fear fear fear FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
...well, enough deep philosophical quotations...

...my enemy: Anyone who wants to f**k with me...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

ermm........let me see *takes three steps back and run*

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My biggest enemy is that evil monkey that lives in my closet.

Okay, so really it's ignorance. I lied.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ok.... this is my idea. yes i maybe wrong and you maybe right.

I beleive that the only enamy to use is the human race. I beleive their is no god/satan jesus. i beleive religion is just a thing people cling to for structure.

The so called free world is my enamy. I dont beleive we humans can have a true democracy. Structure breathes decay and the human race corrupts and destroys itself for its own goal, its in every single one of us, not that we all use it. Its an obselete mode to make us survive from wen we were rolling around eating bannanas and eating flies. It made us who we are and it'll be our ultimate downfall.

To me the only true "freedom" is anarchy or communism because both of these societies have in theory no controllers but our species cannot handle such ideas, such is our drive dominence that we kill and destry to the top and so mankind as it is now will always have its master weather it be a king or queen, despot or president. With Anarchy our world would crumble as many would lean towards crime and the world would suck. But thats the human race.

Im proud to be human, if i wasnt human im being scratching me ass all day long somewhere in a jungle or something. The love, compassion i see all the time is warming. And if i get my wish to become a rock star etc. (you may laugh) then ill just go with it. Im against the system sure but seriously, you cant tackle the establishment head on, you will loose. Just live in a counter society, a society with a truely democratic leader who cares for his people etc. Thats closest freedom we have, democracy, too bad all the free world aint so, it was a nice dream while it lasted.

So save up for a remote island and lets get busy with the new world.....

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by UndergroundNetwork]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I AM EVERYONES ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR ME!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
..are my only real enemies,all the rest i have at least some kind of control to change or conquer,the passing of time and my eventual death are quite inevitable,unless of course I figure out a way to activate the other 95% of the matter in my cranium which is supposedly not used ,according to those who use their 5% too much.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

hehe

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos
Who wants to enslave you, keep you in the shelter, and kill your family during WWIII? Who is you friend and wants to set you free?
Everything around is conspiracy. All governments, secret societies, corporations hiding something, all have The Plan.
And to stay alive you have to make good choice and support those with good targets for you.
To be more specific you have many names like Mr. Bush, Illuminati, Freemasonry, Churches, Governments, CFR, Trilateral, Lucifer, Pope, Antichrist, etc.
Who is your ENEMY? Who required to be supported?

Satan, and all of his minions!!! They have been pitting us against each other using nightly ufo visitations, and disinformation.......................

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ignorance, ignorant people.. those are my enemy.. people who cant see things my way, the right way.. but generally these are importand people to me, or to mankind, whos views matter to me.. of strangers.. i couldnt care less.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
with titles which clarify why you consider them to be your enemies,honestly,so you know why they are threat to you.

Could be a lack of understanding,clashes between what you were taught while growing up,class differences,religious differences,skin color,the make of their automoblie.

Think about it,you will find that most of your enemies are not really your enemies,just people or things you do not understand.

I don't remember where I heard this.
--You fear me because you do not understand me--

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join