It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your ENEMY?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Was that to me? If so, i must point out that i do understand them, but: their views of things / world are untrue or false, caused by propaganda or ingnorance, pridre and lack of spine to admit that he/she was wrong.. but it does take ignorant person to belive propaganda at first place so..

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

arc

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
an old quote but true

'fear is the mindkiller'

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
my truth enemy is dark place or empty place of LOVE
where love goes there i go too.nowadays between nature society LOVE has no place at all we are curious
againt each other in our own forefather states in his very own planet in the vision of god we do fight among us
that my kind of enemy

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
well lets see here. i could name things that have been around since the dawn of man and will be there at the death of man that are my enemy but they arent my enemy, they teach me things and serve a purpose and no such thing can possibly be my enemy for i benefit from them.

i seek no conflict yet i do not flinch when it faces me. those who would harm me are not my enemy for they are not fighting me but the world and everything in it. the conflict is within themselves and they project it onto others hoping to bring others misery. but i have no enemy. naming an enemy suggests a hatred which i do not have.

i have no enemy.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Who's your enemy?

Sometimes you can be your own worst enemy!

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
My Enemy is the NWO, my Brothers And Sisters are fighting it as we speak, because Islam will not be taken Hostige!
I hope my Brothers and Sister in the Western World will join us soon in the Battle!

Thanks
Guerilla

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!! Brother!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Someone said Time is one of our worst ennemy. I think it's true. Well, in my case anyway. So time would be my worst ennemy. This, and garden dwarfs. I hate them.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
my favourite song is titled "My Own Worst Enemy"by Napalm Death

as for my worst enemy( that must be Masked Avatar)JUST KIDDING! i ahve none that are human, The only thing that is an enemy to me is money

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join