It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflicting Pain on someone using ESP-Telepathy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is anyone familiar with the capability of inflicting pain on someone using Telepathy?

I would like some of you who feel you have this capability to experiment on someone you have communicated with before or who you feel also has this capability.

Here are a couple experiments to try,,,

1) Try sending a sand effect to the top of your subjects head using Telepathy. Imagine/concentrate a sand (like in a sand storm) raining onto this person, and do this for an extended period of time, say for a few minutes.

2) Imagine/concentrate a dot on that same persons head or cheek

3) Imagine/concentrate a streak or line running down the side of that same persons temple to cheek.

4) Imagine/concentrate a blunt dot located on that same persons temple.

Also, imagine/concentrate that these dots/streaks are red hot. Conduct these experiments individually over an extended period of time, say a few minutes per experiment and evaluate if the recipient receives any pain effect. This person should be located fairly close. In addition, if you believe your recipient does in fact receive your transfer, try moving further apart, like to the next room and re-conduct the experiment you feel you have had success with.

OH, and make sure the person you are conducting your experiment with is a willing participant.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why would you want to inflict pain on someone using telepathy?
There are circles that frown on this and wont stand for "psychic attacks".

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
At this time I would like to re-iterate to make sure your subject, by all means, is a willing participant in this experiment. This is for experimentation purposes only.

I DO NOT want someone to inflict pain on someone who is not a willing participant in this experiment.

I am trying to determine if anyone of you has this capability, that is all.

Please do not participate if you have a problem with this subject matter.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This reminds me of the southpark episode where cartman goes into a coma and wakes up and claims to have psychic powers, and the cops come to him to get help to solve crimes.

Then the "real" psychic detectives come and tell him to stop cause he's taking their jobs, and they have psychic mind battles.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
This reminds me of the southpark episode where cartman goes into a coma and wakes up and claims to have psychic powers, and the cops come to him to get help to solve crimes.

Then the "real" psychic detectives come and tell him to stop cause he's taking their jobs, and they have psychic mind battles.

I don't get your comment!!

Do you guys think this experiment is a bad idea?

Do you already believe/know this is possible, and conducting the experiment is a useless, un-needed excersise?

I can see subjecting pain on an un-suspecting, un-willing person as a bad idea. I am asking for this person to be a willing participant to determine if anyone on this board can do what I am talking about, that is all.

And please be truthfull about it and describe your results.

OH, and I'm not asking you to try and rip the flesh off of someone's bones, just inflict a little dot/excitement/sensation/pain at localized spots on someone using telepathic concentration.

PS, BTW, I do know it's possible, just wanting to get some truthfull feedback from some of the members on this site.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Jason man

I understand what ur sayin but who would be foolish enough to WANT to get hurt by a "psychic attack"? I mean that kinda borders the lines of "lets experiment with trying to raise a demon and see if it will harm our participant here". And besides IF it works, even if it is a willing participant, Karma will still Beat you down so to speak.

Besides the most obvious, you are human, if you know u can harness this psychic harming power, then you KNOW you will attempt to master it, try to hurt others in more powerful ways. its like knowin u can Kick through an oak tree, you arent gonna be like "o well that was fun, time to play video games". Your gonna see what else you can kick through. Do you see what I am refering to? It is a domino effect you appear you are uncontiously to be trying to make.

In the ways of many Practices, you already know that any Negative thing you do upon a person will come back at you 10 fold, the way of karma they say. If you do not believe this and do not heed such warnings then you may find yourself in a dire situation.

But then again, its your life, not mine . . .

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yes you can inflict Pain on someone else using ESP-Telepathy, whether they are a willing participant or not.

Discussing it, and actually wanting to do it, is a whole nother issue that I would rather not get into. I would advise you not to take this lightly. Every instance of pain you cause to someone else will eventually make its way back to you in ways you cannot even imagine and probably 10x worse.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks guys,

I think you answered my quesitons without actually conducting my experiment, and that's OK.

This stuff found me, I didn't find it.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The ability you speak of is called remote influencing. Its basically like a tv as in its a broadcast or a 'stream' of influence. Pain pleasure thoughts and emotions can be remotely streamed to a target with accuracy. In time a subject can be completely groomed and controlled acourding to what one with this ability wants. Combine this with knowledge of nlp hypnosis and trigger words aka mind control and one becomes a very real and convienant asset if you know what i mean. Even Aliester Crowley engaged in astral warfare years ago with a certain competing sect. Not to mention the soviet and US research into this phenomina. As far as if i have this ability, lets just say some things are better left unsaid. Now if you were cia and offered me a job well then.. $$$ talks

I know of someone who experimented with live cspan, cnn and various live broadcasts with apparent success. Surprises me that some rich organisation hasnt already hired the guy.. But i dont doubt that he will be employed soon enuff.

regards,

The fanatical

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If your 'subject' knew about the 'experiment', how would you know it was your telepathic ability or just his susceptibility to suggestion that caused his 'pain'?

Plus, what if you could 'start' the pain but were unable to stop it? Talk about bad Karma, even if the subject agreed to be a guinea pig!

If you want to 'test' your telepathic ability, try making some one's nose itch, or tickle their ear......with out them knowing, so they can't skew the out come! More fun....less bad karma!!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

In this contract under the Naval Research Center (a part of the Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program), the University of Florida is studying the "Sensory Consequences of Electromagentic Pulses Emitted by Laser Induced Plasmas." In other words, how much pain can be induced by these directed energy weapons without causing physical damage?

The document has a fairly high level of redaction, including - unbelievably - almost half of its bibliography. Still, it reveals some interesting things, including a detailed look at inducing agony by directly activating the skin's receptors that encode pain without means of heat, chemicals, or physical contact.

Complete PDF Document(1 meg) can be downloaded here:

www.thememoryhole.org...

Janson, you sound like an unwitting test case by the powers that be. Im sorry for your pain.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Janson, i meant to post this in another thread of yours as it was about remote influencing and pain. Btw ive been to your website and all i can say is this is a very sick and twisted world we live in. The governing powers that be only seem to treat us a planet full of guinie pigs to experiment on.

Hope that link and pdf file helps your case.

regards,

The fanatical

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If you want to find out if such things are possible, something's telling me it is and here is one example what happened to me, and it really has some connection of using telepathic powers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is it possible for me to learn how to crush a larynx using telekinesis?

if so i could use that to impose my will on the citizen of my new kingdom.
or just scare the hell out of people anyways

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You should be careful with that, bad karma will come your way too so be prepared. I did it a few times and i did have some bad luck after each time. I don't like tempting fate so i quit doing it and i wouldn't recommend anyone else try. I would give examples of what i did but i could get into trouble.

Not everyone can do this, right now i probably couldn't as it is summer and i have been relaxing and not doing much. You really need to stress your brain as much as you can so that it will open up a bit more. When i do this my memory improves by a lot and i can have a near photographic memory. I also noticed that if i stay up all night until like 4 or 5 am i can remote view 100 times better with even clearer images. So the moral of the story is stress out your brain for better results.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yes you can inflict Pain on someone else using ESP-Telepathy, whether they are a willing participant or not.

Ever hear of sympathy pains? I downright hate them. Right now, my wife has a toothache, and the same tooth is paining me, even though nothing is wrong with it for me... I get such things all the time (especially if she has a crash) (she's hypoglycemic). I always call her if I get a sudden craving for sugar, just to see if she's ok, hehe....

Also, the CIA and KGB both had official experiments into this. I remember some of the footage of KGB tests (aired on one of the learning channels a few years back). It appears to be fully possible, if limited as of current testing...but who knows....maybe someone has perfected it.

I read a while back about several "Scanners" (old movie) - like deaths all over Europe, and a possible suspect, etc. Can't recall the details, but sounded very tabloid in nature......

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Is there really a difference between inflicting pain via super power or just physicaly fighting, or we can say someone can be hurt with words only, it is too mythical this carma consequnce thing, I tend to think inflicting damage is the same with different methods, a lot of people is probably doing it against you as we speak. You HAVE right to self defense.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yes, bad karma for you. You know what this almost reminds me of, though. Of course this guy was way, way worse.....I don't know how many remember, it was probably a couple of years ago, but there were stories on the news, on the Internet, everywhere it seemed for a couple of days about this German guy who put an ad somewhere (The Internet, I think), that he wanted someone to volunteer to let him kill them on camera, then eat them. The guy supposedly got like 400 replies, wanting to volunteer.

I guess the canibal was arrested, and no one was eaten that time, but, pretty wierd, huh? Especially the respondents!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Vilmur
Is it possible for me to learn how to crush a larynx using telekinesis?

if so i could use that to impose my will on the citizen of my new kingdom.
or just scare the hell out of people anyways

UMMMM, that's the point, you're not far off!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So, janson, what is the point?

Inflicting pain on anyone for any reason could bring you plenty bad karma. Using "gifts" to inflict this pain could result in even more bad karma than physically hurting someone.

Why are you looking down this path?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join