It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflicting Pain on someone using ESP-Telepathy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
So, janson, what is the point?

Inflicting pain on anyone for any reason could bring you plenty bad karma. Using "gifts" to inflict this pain could result in even more bad karma than physically hurting someone.

Why are you looking down this path?

No, my point is I am fully aware that this capability exist now, and resides within our US government. I believe this capability also exists within other governments, like UK, Canada, Russia, etc. They can and do use this capability, as well as other capabilities, to obtain their ends. It is not a purely god given capability (or "gift" if you will), it has been administered to them or enhanced/developed in some way.

As I stated from the start I was trying to get some people to try this out and see if they could get someone, a totally CONCENTING partner, to feel any projected stimuli. I believe the people within our US government who possess this capability have been administered some type of chemical, or process, which has fine tuned and enhanced their capability to an extremely high level. It is not a gift or given capability. Someone who has not had this process developed won't be strong enough to actually hurt someone else.

Maybe inflicting pain was a bad use of words, from the start. I should have used something like tickle or stimulate (not in a bad way, just how I proposed above, just not hurt or cause severe pain).

I didn't really mean pain in a really hurt someone kind of way. I was trying to see if someone could make someone else feel a projected stimuli. That's it. Pain in an actually hurt someone was NOT what I meant. There are varying levels of pain. I was not talking about the HURT level of pain.

If I meant actually hurt some one in a malicious kind of way I would have stated that. I did say from the start to make sure the other person was a willing participant in this experiment. That WAS in my first post.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by janson0202I believe the people within our US government who possess this capability have been administered some type of chemical, or process,

Why do you believe that?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by janson0202I believe the people within our US government who possess this capability have been administered some type of chemical, or process,

Why do you believe that?

I have been in circumstances where I have actually witnessed a fluent telepathic communication (conversation) between 5-6 people. This one I am currently thinking of took place in a golf pro shop where I was standing there and several people showed up, communicated for a bit before leaving. This particular incident started with me standing in the pro shop with a couple people mulling around making out they were looking at merchandise. Several additional people walked in, then they all turned to each other in this group when they started to hold this communicating. NO WORDS WERE SPOKEN. I could tell who was communicating and to whom in the group they were communication (I call it speaking sometimes, but it's actually thought transfer, no words). I have seen more than one instance of this (a lot of them, actually) and am tabulating many of the more prevelant ones which I will describe here and on my web site, govharass.tripod.com. I actually stood there and saw it and heard it. I wish I hadn't let it pass. It was when this stuff first found me and I was VERY intimidated. There is no doubt in my mind these were government persons. I'm not going to say which branch at this point because I truely don't know.

My point here, with this thread, was not to have someone actually infict severe pain in a way to hurt someone else. I requested from the begining to have the subject to be a willing participant in this experiment. I was just trying to get some level of validity to what I have seen and personally witnessed. I believe to an extent I have gotten that just by some of the reaction I have received by several people in this thread.

Like I have stated in previous posts, I have been in the midst of this thing, whatever it is, following me around, which I documented in my web site, govharass.tripod.com.

As far as actually answering your question, I believe it is a chemical or process because that is what I have been lead to believe. I once heard it called "gogo juice" and that there is a "process" associated with getting "made-up." It is obvious there are stronger people than others. I have heard the gogo juice refered to as being the entry level "buble-gum stuff." When they move into a situation/scene, I think they administer this stuff to those they don't fully intend on bringing completely "IN" with them. There is a point when you are "fully made-up." These are all just catch-phrases I have heard over time.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
No I have not tried to find anykind of pain for our women through telepathay.

As a matter of fact your question is masochistic and should frozen and removed from ATS.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

No I have not tried to find anykind of pain for our women through telepathay.

As a matter of fact your question is masochistic and should frozen and removed from ATS.

Dallas

I don't know how "PAIN FOR OUR WOMEN" got brought into this. I take it you didn't read the whole thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Perhaps he confused ESP with some sort of "Womans Health" issue, like PMS...... ??

Anyway, how does anyone know that this "Karma" exists? Could it not have been made up by those goody-two-shoes monk types that wanted to stop people from using powers for personal gain/evil/whatever.

We all know how those pesky little monk types are...

Seems to me that you cannot do anything remotely constructive with these powers as "Karma" will always interfere. All you can do is "remote view" or "OOBE" as they are the only things that would not carry the risk of interfering with anyone else....pretty pointless really.

EDIT: As a hind thought, could Karma not be yourself doing it to yourself through the fear of "Karma"? The very notion that the universe will punish you makes you punish yourself, subconciously? Those without fear, as always said by those that "OOBE", will not be harmed.

However, if you smite someone down for stealing your woman, lets say, you would then be in fear of being "caught", maybe not by the authorities but the Universe itself and as a result induce some sort of phenonemon on yourself?

[edit on 17/7/05 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I don't believe Karma exists. If Karma exists then there would have to be a God wouldn't there?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Nor me.

If Karma existed, then why so many bad things that people get away with?

I think the evidence speaks for itself.

"IF" there is karma, as described in eastern mythology/religion, then I would assume it would apply in a reincarnation scenario, not in "real-time"...

But having said that, i doubt it exists. That would imply a "sentient" force to direct it, which would also imply that this force would interfere on more levels than that of the purely Psychic, otherwise, what would be the point?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If KARMA exists, and I'm not saying it does or doesn't ...

... then each of the gov folks whom have been following me around hitting me with this telepathic spike stuff will each die a very painful and grizzly death (the really bad hurt kind), 1000x over.

And thats just for starters. Their post life, in the depths of hell, will also be filled with more of the same.

But that's just if KARMA exists.

I'm not trying to will anything on anyone, whatever you do, don't get me wrong. And that's just the ones doing non stop drive-by's on me and located adjacent to where I am currently living sending these telepathic hits, non stop.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
WTF?

What are you on about?

You sure you haven't got an underlying medical problem. Have you had a brain scan to see what could be causing the pain? Have you even visited your Doctor?

Why assume it is Psychic Government Hitmen giving you a headache? Thats a bit far fetched...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

As a hind thought, could Karma not be yourself doing it to yourself through the fear of "Karma"?

Mostly correct, although fear has nothing to do with it. We as humans believe in right/wrong or pain/pleasure, it is not imposed upon us. The goal of every human being who has ever lived has been a happy life, and yet we all live lives so influenced by problems/trouble/fear that we remember the really happy times as specific events because they are so few.

We do it to ourselves but others do contribute as well. We all know more than most people accept about what goes on around us and we take actions for reasons we often do not really understand. So if your friend does something that you, deep down, feel is wrong you are quite likely to modify some of your actions in response. I am not saying you will 'punish' him directly, but you might help along the punishment he is heaping on himself without knowing you are doing so.

And as much as I try not to badly quote movies in discussions like this: Karma is just a word, what it means is something very real.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
WTF?

What are you on about?

You sure you haven't got an underlying medical problem. Have you had a brain scan to see what could be causing the pain? Have you even visited your Doctor?

Why assume it is Psychic Government Hitmen giving you a headache? Thats a bit far fetched...

Yes, yes, yes, I have.

I have had physicals, all the blood tests known to man, an MRI, and seen multiple councelors, at my previous employers request. Nothing found.

I know the facts and truth because I have/am living what has been described here and at my web site govharass.tripod.com. I have also explained at my site the medical check-ups I went through.

And if you don't believe me take a trip to Huntsville, AL, all this is located and running around Huntsville as we speek.

OK!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Also, this site is dedicated to uncovering and bringing forward issues associated with mine and your governments which have never been seen before. What I have described and brought forward here and at my web site, govharass.tripod.com, is in fact truth and something I have and am living through on a daily basis. If you still don't believe me then come to Huntsville, AL. This stuff is running around and occurring on a daily basis, non-stop. I certainly can look at some of the UFO pictures stories and tear them appart.

What I propose for those nay-sayers intent on disbelieving is to go out and do a little investigation for yourselfs. Do a little investigation in your human resources departments and take a look at your management and review how they react when you ask them some questions about what I have described. Tell them it's something you read on a web site to cover yourself if you must. But don't just dis-regard it off hand just because you have never heard of it before. This, my friend, is how true government cover-up stories are brought to attention. By others investigating the validity of a story and coming forward with verification. I have already noted several persons on this forum who feel they have witnessed similar occurrances.

I can also point you to a web site covering countless occurances of government torture toward certain people.

I can also point you to remote viewing sites, ESP synthetic technology sites, mind control sites, and ofcourse this site describing countless stories of these same topics.

And finally, I would NOT be investigating these issues on the web if I had not been living what I described herein.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Anyway, how does anyone know that this "Karma" exists? Could it not have been made up by those goody-two-shoes monk types that wanted to stop people from using powers for personal gain/evil/whatever.

We all know how those pesky little monk types are...

Seems to me that you cannot do anything remotely constructive with these powers as "Karma" will always interfere.....

EDIT: As a hind thought, could Karma not be yourself doing it to yourself through the fear of "Karma"? The very notion that the universe will punish you makes you punish yourself, subconciously? Those without fear, as always said by those that "OOBE", will not be harmed.

[edit on 17/7/05 by stumason]

Well, Stumason, my first 'instruction' on karma came from my grandmother....and she had never heard the word! She taught me that there was a 'force' in nature that insured that "what goes around comes around!". ( much like gravity, it does not depend upon your belief in it for it to work!)

I have seen many instances of a person's act of meaness being returned to them, in almost the exact form.....as if the power that oversees the 'karmic wheel' has a sense of humor, albiet maybe a bit twisted!

As to karma interfering......nope, it lets you do whatever mean or evil thing you wish to do.....then look out, here come the consequences!!

Not to be entirely off topic......I have often sat in the back of a boring class, concentrating on making some one's ear itch, making them drop their pencil, making them cough, etc.....often with facinating results. I don't think there was any punisment sent my way for those small experiments. I have not seriously considered using my 'gift' to cause any harm that would result in karmic consequences.....have not had the desire to.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would like to resurrect this thread to see if ANYONE has done any research as to the validity of telepathy being existent in today’s society.

As I have stated on previous occasions, I whole heartedly believe Telepathy has been harnessed by our government(s).

I believe and have witnessed that somehow people have been given this telepathic capability primarily for use in law enforcement. It probably filtered down form intelligence departments. I currently think it is by administration of some type of chemical that provides some type of chemical imbalance in the body/brain that this capability is passed onto practically anyone.

What I have requested above in this thread that some of you conduct a study to see if you can send some type of signal/sensation/pain to a willing participant using telepathy. I DON’T want you to hurt someone, just verify if it exists.

Also to do some research if you can ascertain that telepathy exists in today’s society. Visit the local law enforcement folks and snoop around a little. If you see them in a convenience store or grocery store, THINK something REAL STUPID to yourself REAL LOUD (i.e., like "these guys SUCK"), and see if you get a reaction. If two of them start looking at one another and seam to be communicating something, yes through telepathy, you will know what is going on. If you care to pursue it further, confront them with what you just witnessed.

TRUST me, this is out there, I am still encouraging members here to do a little snooping and investigation. First places to look are law enforcement agencies and your employer's human resource department and management.

All I ask is to LOOK !!!

As far as the KARMA folks who are going to come lurking after me … STOP, turn around, and walk away. I am not looking for that kind of posts here. I am not asking anyone to try and hurt anyone. The request is to do some research as to the validity of telepathy in today’s society. Can you send some type of sensation to a willing participant, and can you find telepathy in certain areas I have described above.

Thanks,
Janson

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have been researching, and teaching, about this subject for a fairly long time. I know of no evidence that supports your theory. I watch everybody, all of the time, looking for a lot of different things but psi ability is always one of them.

When you say 'Human Resources', 'Management' and 'Police' I cannot help but think that those are all groups that the average person neither understands or likes very much. HR generally does the hire and fires, and enforces the rules. Getting a job is always nice, but who really enjoys interviews, nobody likes to be fired, and even when we know we deserve it, nobody likes to be punished.

I could break down Management and the Police in the same fashion. This makes them the perfect target for this sort of belief because people do not like them anyway and that makes it more likely they will believe the rest of the theory.

I most certainly have never met a cop that was a sensitive, in fact quite the opposite is usually true. They are focused on facts, what can be proven in a Court of Law, psi does fit into that mode of thinking at all. It is rare that even when they have exhausted all other options do they even call in a known psychic for help, although that does happen a little more today than it did in days past.

As far as there being a chemical that produces psi ability I really do not see any signs of that either. If the government, any government, had this sort of ability it would change a great number of things. I just do not see those sorts of signs, and I have been watching for things of this nature my whole life. What is happening today, in Goverments, and Society in general, can all be clearly traced to events in the past. The progression is smooth and shows no signs at all of any real understanding of what psi could mean, let alone what would happen it they could control it.

They would try to keep such a power secret for as long as possible of course, but you cannot hide the side-effects that would come along with it. I see no signs, and I am looking, always have been.

What I do know, for certain, is that no amount of psi power can hurt someone who is prepared for it. Learn to shield yourself, believe in it, and if the pain you feel really is comming from a psi that will be the end to it.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This sounds like a valid experiment. How is an experiment going to lead to bad karma, when there is no malicious intent, only a search for knowledge? When your doctor feels a sore spot and asks "does this hurt?", does that give him bad karma?

Ive noticed that karma never happens. In fact, usually the opposite happens-- bad things happen to good people and vice versa. Ill call it anti-karma.

But the really believable experiments Ive seen with telekenesis involve manipulation of electromagnetic fields, which, if powerful enough can cause discomfort and even hallucinations. So this is a perfectly valid experiment.

But honestly, you have a medical condition. Dont just take one doctor's opinion. You may want to try accupuncture.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
law enforcement huh? Well i asked my brother-in-law about what u just said, and he just laughed. lol Listen, i dont deny that you can inflict whatever you want on people through telepathy or whatever, but law enforcement agencies using this? I mean cmon..... if it was this widespread, wouldnt someone, JUST ONE, person open their mouth and make it known to the general population or something similiar?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
*WILLING PARTICIPANT*

Well I am a willing participant in this subject. I live on the Gold Coast, Australia and do not currently believe 100% if this is possible. Maybe it is but I believe it not to be. U2U me if you are interested in inflicting pain upon me
. Or better still pleasure but that's a different sensation isn't it? lol.

- Nazgarn

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Alexander Tau, first off I appreciate reading your posts, and have found much useful info in many of them here at ATS.

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
I have been researching, and teaching, about this subject for a fairly long time. I know of no evidence that supports your theory. I watch everybody, all of the time, looking for a lot of different things but psi ability is always one of them.
A.T
(-)

Have you been attempting to send telepathic communication to these people, in an attempt to obtain reaction, for verification they picked up what you were attempting to transmit. I still urge you to concentrate your study in the 3 locations I requested.

When you say 'Human Resources', 'Management' and 'Police' I cannot help but think that those are all groups that the average person neither understands or likes very much. HR generally does the hire and fires, and enforces the rules. Getting a job is always nice, but who really enjoys interviews, nobody likes to be fired, and even when we know we deserve it, nobody likes to be punished.

I could break down Management and the Police in the same fashion. This makes them the perfect target for this sort of belief because people do not like them anyway and that makes it more likely they will believe the rest of the theory.

A.T
(-)

I wouldn't say "DISLIKE," maybe intimidated by, but not dislike.

I still urge you and anyone to actually conduct the experiments I have set forth. If you and a buddy find yourself in a store where some of these people exist, police, or someone you know from your work HR or management departments, do a little study to see if they can pick up your thought communications. I wouldn't be crude, however, and if you get a reaction then you may choose to confront them with what you were trying to do. This is a VERY SIMPLE STUDY and no one will know what you are trying to do, right, if they can't up your thought processes.

I most certainly have never met a cop that was a sensitive, in fact quite the opposite is usually true. They are focused on facts, what can be proven in a Court of Law, psi does fit into that mode of thinking at all. It is rare that even when they have exhausted all other options do they even call in a known psychic for help, although that does happen a little more today than it did in days past.
A.T
(-)

This is not "psi" capability, per say, I am talking about but technology, developed in a lab. I am sure it originated as psi to some degree, with lab personnel evaluating people who possess this capability, such as brain structure and blood chemistry. What I'm talking about here is giving this telepathic capability to others, anyone, for use in the field, sort of like talking on a radio, purely technology.

As far as there being a chemical that produces psi ability I really do not see any signs of that either. If the government, any government, had this sort of ability it would change a great number of things. I just do not see those sorts of signs, and I have been watching for things of this nature my whole life. What is happening today, in Goverments, and Society in general, can all be clearly traced to events in the past. The progression is smooth and shows no signs at all of any real understanding of what psi could mean, let alone what would happen it they could control it.

They would try to keep such a power secret for as long as possible of course, but you cannot hide the side-effects that would come along with it. I see no signs, and I am looking, always have been.

What I do know, for certain, is that no amount of psi power can hurt someone who is prepared for it. Learn to shield yourself, believe in it, and if the pain you feel really is comming from a psi that will be the end to it.
A.T
(-)

I believe the progression you can find if you look. First look into remote viewing, MK Ultra, synthetic telepathy, mind control, etc, etc. My web browser has a very long list under “Paranormal Stuff.” I wouldn’t have been looking and creating this list if I hadn’t run into what I am describing above, and I wouldn’t have found the ATS forum.

Yes they will keep it secret as long as possible, but eventually something of this nature will leak out, and has been for quite some time. Like I said previously I live in Huntsville, AL and it has gotten out in a big way in this area. I have described my circumstance previously.

All I ask is to conduct some experimentation as I described above. I really would appreciate if you come here with what you have done, such as: “Seen police in Texaco and tried your telepathic transfer experiment - and here is the reaction I received from this person” it would be most helpful. This shouldn’t take much effort.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by janson0202]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join