It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullets Dipped in Pig's blood Will Deny Them Entry to Heaven

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
First off, I think if the pigs blood is applied by someone killing a terrorist, they would probably think its excused by their religion and just plain gluttoned for punishment by the rest of the world standing in their way.

However, lets assume that we place containers of pigs blood on Airliners? Then to destroy a plane by bombing or crashing it would mean the terrorist willingly knew he would be exposed to pork
so this would put the ball back in his court of willfully causing the exposure.

Secondly, one of you said grapes and not virgins? WTF? Is that true? I hope it is. I hope they find it out and move to Canada.

Third, after reading about the desease in pork and that pigs eat the flesh of other dead pigs, I think I will resign from eating it as well. They got one thing right. Pigs are freakin nasty. However, I don't plan on making it a compulsion...but then again, thats the definition of what a fanatic does.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You know what I was wrong bullets dipped in pigs blood is great, hey even fat as someone else suggested..

You know what else would be great? We could all get together in a stadium, kinda like a rally, and we could all discuss how the "evil muslim" is a threat to world safety. Then we could burn some books, learn some cool goose-steps. Heil, maybe even all dip the bullets in blood ourselves. Is it not our partiotic duty to make sure these "terrorist"not only die, but also suffer in hell? Für die Vaterland naturlich!

If there is a God may he have mercy on all of you!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Islamic Imperialism is using as weapons against the West the relatively ease of access to it's open societies, the West's reluctance to profile 'religious' groups, the West's reticence to employ larger weaponry that would cause excessive civilian casualties, the West's largely compassionate treatment of POWs, in short.........the West's adherence toward morality even in the time of the grave danger posed by Islam.

If the West can advance it's cause by lobbing a few Jimmy Dean Sausages into a Mecca........ go for it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin

You know what I was wrong bullets dipped in pigs blood is great, hey even fat as someone else suggested..

You know what else would be great? We could all get together in a stadium, kinda like a rally, and we could all discuss how the "evil muslim" is a threat to world safety. Then we could burn some books, learn some cool goose-steps. Heil, maybe even all dip the bullets in blood ourselves. Is it not our partiotic duty to make sure these "terrorist"not only die, but also suffer in hell? Für die Vaterland naturlich!

Why not? Your precious terrorists have rallies celebrating the carnage they are responsible for, why cant the good guys?

And please, stop with the Hilter and Natzi refferences, at least be original...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have a question: Of all the people in the thread advocating this "tactic" how many exaclty are actually in Iraq fighting? Or have plans to?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Why not? Your precious terrorists have rallies celebrating the carnage they are responsible for, why cant the good guys?

And please, stop with the Hilter and Natzi refferences, at least be original...

Perhaps I shoud be as original as you and make antiquated references as to what is "good"and what is "bad". Hmmm?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
phoenixhasrisin,
to answer your question Been there done that on the first go raound back in 90.
so what is your point?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is funny Skippy...Do you think we are playing cowboys and indians, cops and robbers? Do you think this is a star wars movie, and you are on the side of the rebel alliance? LMFAO

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
phoenixhasrisin,
to answer your question Been there done that on the first go raound back in 90.
so what is your point?

My point is: If you advocate murder with the intentions of sending the victim to hell, perhaps you should sign up and do just that! Our forces are stretched thin, we have raised the age, nothing is stopping you from going and doing your part to send the "terrorist"to hell. Go make yourselves happy, and just do it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If you advocate murder with the intentions of sending the victim to hell

This isn't murder, it's self defense. And to my way of thinking they're going to hell anyway. In fact the use of these pig bullets may prevent them from going to hell by choosing not to fight and kill innocents.

[edit on 7/13/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This is funny Skippy...Do you think we are playing cowboys and indians, cops and robbers? Do you think this is a star wars movie, and you are on the side of the rebel alliance? LMFAO

Haven't you been paying attention to what is going on here? No this is not cowboys and indians or cops and robbers!?!?
This is Islamofascist extremists against anybody who is not an islomofascist extremist. And in that respect, given everything that they stand for and believe in, I am all for terrorizing them to the same degree that they do to us. If it were up to me, I would bury every single one of those terrorists with a rotting pig carcass!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Haven't you been paying attention to what is going on here? No this is not cowboys and indians or cops and robbers!?!?
This is Islamofascist extremists against anybody who is not an islomofascist extremist. And in that respect, given everything that they stand for and believe in, I am all for terrorizing them to the same degree that they do to us.

Oh yes paying attention I have been (in best yoda voice)

It would appear that the hype is still working well. I for one can not remember the last time I was "terrorized" by a muslim, an Iraqi, or an afghani.

Thank God I have people like you (and my government) to tell me who my enemies are, or else I might not ever know.

[edited for typos]

[edit on 13-7-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

If you advocate murder with the intentions of sending the victim to hell

This isn't murder, it's self defense. And to my way of thinking they're going to hell anyway. In fact the use of these pig bullets may prevent them from going to hell by choosing not to fight and kill innocents.

[edit on 7/13/2005 by djohnsto77]

Well then go and "defend" yourself, by all means....

(Quick look behind you there might be a muslim trying to kill you)

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
phoenixhasrisin,

We have not crossed paths before on these threads so I will forgive your ignorance here in regards to your last post.

Do I advocate murder with the intention of sending them to hell?
To answer you no but then again, since the islamic extremists (read terrorists) believe that their tactics will send them to heaven while sending their victims to hell, then you now are not only playing a religious game but also a physchological game. If the use or even the rumor of the use of pig's blood were to deter one single attacker from killing (read MURDER) then I will most heartedly support such. I am sorry that your pacifistic outlook on the war blinds you to the facts of the deaths which these murders have imparted on innocents.

As to the second part of your post as for me joining up again and sending terrorists to hell, boy, you do have a very short sight. Let me let you in on a little secret if the above statement did not get your attention, I do not advocate the deaths of anyone but I will and do support the efforts that are being made to stop further murders by these terrorists.
I do my part here in the US. I work in the web / internet security buisness, so yes, I do my part by watching for triggers that might indicate something is being planned. So yes I am doing my part form stopping these terrorists from sending anymore innocents to hell.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It couldn’t be any more serious, gravely serious. I am sorry you think this is a joking matter. I think you just discredited yourself with that remark. Maybe you save your silliness and jokes for the Jokes forum?

Anyways, the TERRORISTS use the killing of innocents to further their extreme cause, so extreme action is required to combat them.

I would be 100% behind any initiative that that played against their beliefs that cause them to cowardly blow up innocent people trying to live their lives. Even if it defaced their system of beliefs.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It couldn’t be any more serious, gravely serious. I am sorry you think this is a joking matter. I think you just discredited yourself with that remark. Maybe you save your silliness and jokes for the Jokes forum?

Anyways, the TERRORISTS use the killing of innocents to further their extreme cause, so extreme action is required to combat them.

I would be 100% behind any initiative that that played against their beliefs that cause them to cowardly blow up innocent people trying to live their lives. Even if it defaced their system of beliefs.

The absurdity of your logic is only eclipsed by the very sadness that you do not realize the circulatory nature of your own line of thougt, which incidentally, only serves to increase the amount of death, and not curb it. Seeing that the end of violence is your stated goal, how can a course of action that perpetuates it be the answer?

Anyways, So let me get this straight (assuming it isn't all BS (the war on terror, not your opinions))

1)There is a relatively small group of people who wish to go about changing the world through violent means, especially through the targetting of "innocent's".

2) This can not be! WE can not have people going around the earth blowing up "innocent's". We must stop this!

3) In order to stop these people who bomb innocents, we must transform ourselves into the very thing we are denouncing. WE must ourselves go bomb innocents, we must ourselves go do this very same thing......

4)Oh yeah even though we do this too....we are different....WE are GOOD!?!

[edited for spelling]

[edit on 13-7-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have a question: Of all the people in the thread advocating this "tactic" how many exaclty are actually in Iraq fighting? Or have plans to?

And what does that have to do with us supporting this tatic? Why, are you against it. If used against terrorists who are trying to kill innocent people??

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think you just discredited yourself with that remark. Maybe you save your silliness and jokes for the Jokes forum?

As for discrediting myself amongst some people who are seriously discussing the idea of dipping bullets in pigs blood...oh well, i'll take my chances skippy.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Nobody is going to get burned here. These are nothing but terrorist savages, the good guys will prevail... AS ALWAYS.

The terrorists think they are the good guys and that we are the savage beasts. Imagine that...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Terrorists who plant bombs in shopping malls and bus stops are not innocent!!

Why are you against defeading ourselves and trying to prevent future attacks!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join