It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullets Dipped in Pig's blood Will Deny Them Entry to Heaven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Bin Laden wears a watch and a gold ring - Not Allowed.
Al-Zarqawi wears a gold ring - Not Allowed.

This recalls to my mind a discussion I had with a good Muslim friend of mine. I asked him if he thought it was a good idea if I gold-plated my silver ring of a dragon that I wear. He said he thought it was a bad idea. When I asked him why, he told me it was because it was of his Islamic beliefs. He said that a man wearing gold in Islam, would be seen as effeminate. It would be like a man wearing a pink dress. I got the impression that wearing gold wasn't specifically prohibited, but just that it looks really bad.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nope you're wrong, martyrdom outweighs pigs blood. This kind of anti-muslim, immature thinking, only increases recruit numbers. Don't you think cleric's will have a direct answer for statements like this? You only incite more suicide bombers,

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Ignorance has really been embraced like a $20 blow up doll here!

How do you know how much blow up doll's cost?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Upon reading the first lines of the artical, one finds that this is not about going to war with, this is about executions. Innocent civilians aren't much for being on firing lines.

Misfit

Exactly. In Iraq it seems executions have taken place without any trials. It was noted last year that even Prime Minister, Iyad Allawi executed six suspected rebels. There is no way to know whether anyone who is executed has committed any violence or not in this war as trials seem to be non-existant.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
As long as they die, I could really care less how it's done.

If it scares one single suicide bomber or terrorist from attacking us, maybe it is worth it though...

D

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
This thread really brings out the insane brigade around here.

We are using depleted uranium against these people, does pigs blood matter?

And when you kill them with pigs blood on a bullet, do you really think
it will make a difference?

Meanwhile 50 Million pounds of pig crap is going into your water supply everyday, here
in American.

Ignorance has really been embraced like a $20 blow up doll here!

Quoted for emphasis. I'm suprised at how many people take the face value of such an article so quickly.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Jul 12, 2005 — Islamic leaders and peace groups are criticizing the California National Guard for a flier posted in its headquarters suggesting the United States execute Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in pig's blood to deny them entry to heaven.

Sounds like the National Guard has called a jihad against these Islamic terrorists.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The whole pigblood thing seems like an urban legend to me. I mean it just sounds too conveniently backward to me. Like some kind of propaganda made up to make these people look like a bunch of superstitious natives too primitive to function in the modern world. I wonder if any of the Muslim ATSers could shed some light on the issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
The whole pigblood thing seems like an urban legend to me. I mean it just sounds too conveniently backward to me. Like some kind of propaganda made up to make these people look like a bunch of superstitious natives too primitive to function in the modern world. I wonder if any of the Muslim ATSers could shed some light on the issue.

Sounds to backward to be true? We are talking about people who choose to blow themselves up and innocent people with them. There is no need to make up propaganda about these people. They are backwards superstitious people. They believe that God wants them to kill all people who are not part of Islam! They are living in a different time.

Use your brain man!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The generalisation of all muslims=suicide bombers is seriously out of proportions here,and it sickens me. To the twisted and sick people who came up with the idea to use pigblood-dripped bullets i say : You're just as extreme as those suicide bombers !

IMHO such actions will only breed more extremism, on both sides. Extremism will only create more extremism.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
leave it to an american to come up with an crazy idea such as this ....i mean LOOOOOL.....to friggin funny

and to think some people actually take crap like this seriously...it must be years and years of aspartame abuse....

look ill put things in perspective for you:

no matter what you do, no matter what silly idea you come up with, these suicidal bombers DONT GIVE A CRAP....they are willing to die for their beleifs.... so were all targets now....

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
They are backwards superstitious people. They believe that God wants them to kill all people who are not part of Islam! They are living in a different time.

Use your brain man!

I've heard, but it may be a myth, that there are people who are from the west who, still, actually believe in god.........

I know it sounds a bit far fetched, as you'd expect them to know better, it's like they live in a different time.

I also heard that there are people from the west who believe that if you cover a bullet in pigs blood you would stop terrorism......

I know, it's hard to believe, but from what I've seen and heard, it appears to be true. I can only assume that these western people actually have the same beliefs as the terrorists, else, why go to the extent of using pigs blood.

I mean how exactly does a terrorist know they have been killed with a bullet covered in pigs blood?
Unless of course the person firing the bullet actually believes that a bullet covered in pigs blood will have a differing effect to just a bullet.

I have a far better idea, how about pouring money into eductaion so we might broaden the narrow mindset these poor individuals have to live with?

I also heard a rumour that silver bullets kill werewolves and garlic wards off vampires, I think it came from the same source as the pigs blood myth.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Koka]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I mean how exactly does a terrorist know they have been killed with a bullet covered in pigs blood?
Unless of course the person firing the bullet actually believes that a bullet covered in pigs blood will have a differing effect to just a bullet.

Well obviously we'd have to make it known that our bullets were laced with pork.

If it's true that they believe that would stand between them and their 72 virgins, they might be less willing to fight us.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Koka

Well obviously we'd have to make it known that our bullets were laced with pork.

If it's true that they believe that would stand between them and their 72 virgins, they might be less willing to fight us.

And here we have a very good example of someone who could benefit from pouring money into education.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to get an example as quickly as this.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I've heard stories of Jewish settlers surrounding their towns with pigs, as Muslims on their way to martyrdom cannot even come in contact with pigs.

As for the idea of dipping bullets in pig's blood... if it scares our enemies then I'm all for it. Now all we need is a nuclear pig blood bomb!

Yeah, get a High Altitude bomber to drop thousands of zip lock bags full of the blood. Freaky!

or maybe those mystical 'vapour trails' that a bunch of conspiracy theorists believe in are actually a form of national defence by spraying pigs blood on our streets to protect us from evil (much like holy water in church :p )

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
has to be one of the stupidest and insulting ideas i've seen on this site.

You really think that Muslims believe they won't go to heaven if they have a bit of pig in them? when its not even their fault! God created pigs for goodness sake!!!!! I doubt he hates them. How much difference is there between pigs blood and that of any other animal. Then again i suppose i only find it insulting because some people might think i actually believe in this idea, it wouldn't surprise me if there are some Muslims who actually believe this.

On the gold issue, but of topic but i think some people should know, we have another example of 'Muslim' insistence on backwardness, which is not uncommon from what i have seen, but note the quotations around Muslim. The Prophet Muhammad said his nephews should wear an earring, now in some parts of the world i suppose that could be seen as quite feminine, so it seems as though it depends on the time and place of where you are, in the Western world it is not viewed as feminine for guys to wear gold so there isn't anything wrong with it in Islam. And if there is its hardly worth going crazy over. Islam has survived over the centuries for the very reason that is has adapted to the cultures it was in (at least on a superficial level, obviously the basics can never be changed otherwise it is not Islam)

And how can wearing a watch be forbidden in Islam?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Could pigs blood actually stick to a bullet as it's travelling out of a gun or would it be burnt off before leaving the barrel?
Does it have to be wet or dry?
How old does the pig have to be? Male or female?
Fresh blood or can it be on ice and carried with?
Do you have to say anything first or afterward?

Do you have to wear garlic around your neck?
Will showing them a cross make them real in terror?

Anyone still taking this thread seriously?

TAKE THAT TERRORIST!!

[edit on 13-7-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Quite frankly, I'm disgusted.

And we call ourselves the 'civilized' world.

Oh my, how rich.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I dont see the point in dipping bullets in pigs blood cause hte shot person will be dead and wont know that the bullet has pigs blood on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by soapydodger
I dont see the point in dipping bullets in pigs blood cause hte shot person will be dead and wont know that the bullet has pigs blood on it.

You're missing the whole point. It's kind of a reverse-terror tactic where the terrorists would be afraid to engage our troops because they'd risk being shot with a pork bullet which would rob them of their paradise with the 72 virgins they'd get if the bullet wasn't laced with pork.

I'm not saying I think they believe this, but if they in fact do, it could be helpful.

[edit on 7/13/2005 by djohnsto77]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join