It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think has the most influence in the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I am just curious what you guys think and who is the most influencial, eaither behind the scenes or out in the open. I personaly think the Rothchilds are the most influencial using their domance in banks, which fund the world revoloutionary movement. A good book that leaned me this way is called Lucifers Children. I recomend reading it. I really want to know if you have nailed it down to one person, family, or group, like the CFR.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Certainly the people that control the creation and flow of money are some of the big dogs. It"s easy to find out who they are.
But the shadowy arms manufactuers I think are the real power behind the corperate oligarchy that runs this planet. After all they got the guns!

I'm sure I'll get some flack for this next statement; big media mogels yield huge amounts of power. A lot of right wingers like to trash the media for being to left leaning but IMO they are part and parcel of the NWO. Information and its distrubition is the real power; maybe even more powerful than the arms mfgs.

Now get ready for your "tin hat" comments. The ultimate puppet masters are unseen and unknowable because they don't operate on earthly physics or morals and we can only guess at their adgenda. Maybe Iv'e read to much sifi but at times I feel like a game piece in the cosmic game.

I would prefer that it's all chaos and freewill but for me the evidence says otherwise.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hulk Hogan,

OH you mean THAT New World Order, we know not who is in charge of thy Secret Government. We are only given the actors in this huge play not the true directors.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The devil of course the world is his. We are the puppets but the strings are so high and tangled that its hard to point a finger at any one.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'll go with the Jews. Who are in fact backed up by the big banks like the Roths etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I would say the bush family

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
who do i think is the most powerful people on earth?

ill go with the rothschilds too

id agree that the media and military industrial complex definatly have some big players in their ranks

Hulk Hogan

lol hes hilarious i miss those days of wrestling lol
remember when the ultimate warrior came after him?
thats was good stuff

sorry im laughin 2 hard

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Peter Hans Kolvenbach.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by legion
Peter Hans Kolvenbach.

Have you read Vatican Assassins?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The link is as strong as it is because of the sum of its parts.A time will come when we won't be governed by technology but spirituality.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Infinate is, all of the N.W.O. is in fact his doing.

How else would he have got FSME?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Infinate is, all of the N.W.O. is in fact his doing.

How else would he have got FSME?

LOL dude!! dont start the rumours again!

ive been called a member of the NWO before on this board

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think its a toss up between Elvis, Tupac and Biggie

[edit on 12-7-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The B.I.S

TEN TIMES A YEAR - once a month except in August and October - a small group of well dressed men arrives in Basel, Switzerland. Carrying overnight bags and attaché cases, they discreetly check into the Euler Hotel, across from the railroad station. They have come to this sleepy city from places as disparate as Tokyo, London, and Washington, D.C., for the regular meeting of the most exclusive, secretive, and powerful supranational club in the world.

The membership of this club is restricted to a handful of powerful men who determine daily the interest rate, the availability of credit, and the money supply of the banks in their own countries. They include the governors of the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the Bank of Japan, the Swiss National Bank, and the German Bundesbank. The club controls a bank with a $40 billion kitty in cash, government securities, and gold that constitutes about one tenth of the world's available foreign exchange. The profits earned just from renting out its hoard of gold (second only to that of Fort Knox in value) are more than sufficient to pay for the expenses of the entire organization. And the unabashed purpose of its elite monthly meetings is to coordinate and, if possible, to control all monetary activities in the industrialized world. The place where this club meets in Basel is a unique financial institution called the Bank for International Settlements - or more simply, and appropriately, the BIS (pronounced "biz" in German).

The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism

Conspiracy theorists like myself believe modern history reflects a long-term conspiracy by an international financial elite to enslave humanity.

Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bildersbergs etc.

The real villains are at the heart of our economic and cultural life. They are the dynastic families who own the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve and associated cartels. They also control the World Bank and IMF and most of the world's Intelligence agencies. Their identity is secret but Rothschild is certainly one of them. The Bank of England was "nationalized" in 1946 but the power to create money remained in the same hands.

England is in fact a financial oligarchy run by the "Crown" which refers to the "City of London" not the Queen. The City of London is run by the Bank of England, a private corporation. The square-mile-large City is a sovereign state located in the heart of greater London. As the "Vatican of the financial world," the City is not subject to British law.

On the contrary, the bankers dictate to the British Parliament. In 1886, Andrew Carnegie wrote that, "six or seven men can plunge the nation into war without consulting Parliament at all." Vincent Vickers, a director of the Bank of England from 1910-1919 blamed the City for the wars of the world. ("Economic Tribulation" (1940) cited in Knuth, The Empire of the City, 1943, p 60)

The British Empire was an extension of bankers' financial interests. Indeed, all the non-white colonies (India, Hong Kong, Gibraltar) were "Crown Colonies." They belonged to the City and were not subject to British law although Englishmen were expected to conquer and pay for them.

The Bank of England assumed control of the U.S. during the T.R. Roosevelt administration (1901-1909) when its agent J.P. Morgan took over 25% of American business. (Anton Chaitkin, Treason in America, 1964

Personally, I don't know who's pulling all the strings but my closest bet would lay on The Bank of England and The BIS.

Hitler was pretty much funded by the BIS but it was unknown for a long time. In fact I don't know many people who know how much Montague Morgan (Governor of the bank of england @ the time) was helping out hitler.

So the third reich was funded by the Bank of England. Anyone smell a rat......A long dead stinking fat rat. That has been in the works for literally centuries.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
No one is because there is no "NWO". NWO is not a group it is just and idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
To answer the question of this original post, I did not know that anyone really knows who exactly the NWO is for a fact so how can anyone say who has the most influnce in the NWO?
The "N" in NWO stands for NEW. If you are asking who has the most influnce in world events, then the answer is simple as it has been true for hundreds of years. Whoever has a lot of money and is in a position of political influnce, which could be a number of different groups in different areas of the world all at once. It's not really a secret or something, you know?
Those with a lot of money and political influence usually hang out with those of their own kind and make sure that they stay that way.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It probably looks something like this

Satan/Devil/Lucifer/Jahbulon/ "Ultimate Bad Guy" --->

Black Pope/Jesuit Generals/watever ancient religious order that everyone acknowledges as high priests ----->

Royality including all nobility and royal bloodlines that have dominated the political futures of their countries ----->

International Bankers/ Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgan, Chase, etc ----->

Politicians and Corporate CEO's in bed with International Bankers/ Secret Societies (Skull & Bones, Golden Dawn) ----->

Everyone else?!?

I do believe that everyone under the unseen religious hand that probably runs EVERYTHING is most likely intermingled with all the other classes. Bankers, Corporations, Politicians are all basically at the same table when you get down to it but they most likely get their orders from a higher power that 99.99999999% of the world has never heard of. Black Pope maybe?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
the Vatican, Black pope, and the Jesuit order....Look at the presidents who have been burried with the same ritual as knights of columbus, knights of Malta, 33rd degree freemasons....Start with the good old american Ronald Regan. All the presidents who don't get assassinated are of that sick NWO brotherhood.

www.cephasministry.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
the Vatican, Black pope, and the Jesuit order....Look at the presidents who have been burried with the same ritual as knights of columbus, knights of Malta, 33rd degree freemasons....Start with the good old american Ronald Regan. All the presidents who don't get assassinated are of that sick NWO brotherhood.

www.cephasministry.com...

I have read about Ronald Reagans funeral on www.vaticanassassins.org...
,but need to review it and a little more.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
the black pope would rather not be identified......Would you if you were carrying our all the worlds dirty work ie. 911/london bombings/kennedy assassination/OKC bombing? I doubt it, but even if you were who cares you run the world!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join