It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think has the most influence in the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Out of public figures, probably Royalty and Bankers. However, i dont think these people have as much authority as many believe they do, i reckon there are many other people, that we do not know of, who are higher up, and have more power.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well my friend thinks "The Illuminati are trying to take over the world, and they live in the middle of the earth" I about fell out of my chair laughing at the "lives in the middle of the earth" part that's just so rediculous. However, I do believe in the possibility of a Shadow Government because JFK admitted to it's existance. I think Bohemian Grove would be a good place to research as many of the world leaders go there every year, July actually so there's probably something about to happen with that.

The Bohemian Grove Protest of July 15-17, 2005 This protest is also a request for homicide charges against corporations. One censored District Attorney has over ten convictions of reckless homicide against corporations, but no people.

About the Bohemian Grove and "Whatto do about it",:>

About the Grove

Californian elite back Schwarzenegger at Bohemian Grove (2nd item) www.prisonplanet.com...

Schedule of the July 15-17, 2005 Bohemian Grove Protest is
posted below and sponsored by The Green Party

It is an all men's club (why the women are protesting that escapes me) that meets every summer in Monti Rio California. Mostly Republican leaders and top corporate people from such as the pharmaceutical industry, military, oil and name a rich Republican. A video camera was snuck into the Bohemian Grove and the resulting movie is called "Dark Secrets of the Bohemian Grove". It documents what amounts to are leaders practicing Satanic Rituals in the "Burning of Care", in which a woman and child are cremated.

Alex Jones Presents Infowars.com -- Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian ...
Bohemian Grove Photo Gallery. Watch Video: The History of Bohemian Grove, Watch Segments from Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove-Purchase the full length ... www.infowars.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-7-2005 by NoJustice]

<< 1   >>

join