It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X3: Your official information on X-men 3 starts here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

There will be no Gambit.

Good because i think gambit is a stupid cajun fool
Maybe the next X-men movie would have excalibur or even better an excalibur movie of its own. Either way we need Psylocke!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
I guess all I can hope for is that they put Gambit my second favorite Xman in. That card throwin Cajun can come to my house anytime

Harry Connick Jr. would be my pick for Gambit as he could do the accent and he's played some unique character roles in the past.

Yes....I know he's not going to be in it!! Just my pic if they ever did have him in a x-men movie.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by Grimholt]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Grimholt

That's a great call on Harry Connick Jr.! He's got the voice already. That role is tailor made for him. Could be that hey asked him to do it and he said no. So they just blew Gambit off because they didn't get the actor they wanted.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Psylocke! Oh yeah bring that to the big screen... And who would play her? Well would have to be Angelina.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Angelina Jolie? That would be... interesting. I would prefer an Asian actress to play her. I would cast Lucy Lui. She kicked ass in Kill Bill.

Either way Psylocke is not in X3.

[edit on 13/10/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hmm Psylocke well Id suggest Charlize Theron, she could pull it off
Psylocke

Charlize

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I know Betsy's meant to be English but Mia would be my pick.

abc.go.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't think Lucy Liu would be good though

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Psylocke has had an Asian appearance since Uncanny X-men 256.

That was in 1989, 16 years ago. To have Psylocke played by a non-Asain will not do the character Justice.
If they want to use a known actress, Lucy Liu was born for this part.

Here is some fan art from www.comics2film.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Psylocke would be nice and all, but the question is would this be before that mind switch thing? If before I can't really think of anybody to play the part at the moment. But if it was post mind switch I'd definatly go with Lucy Liu.

But wouldn't it be really cool if she switched bodies during the movie?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If they ever decided to bring Psylocke into the movies I doubt they would do the original version. The original Psylocke is pretty boring compared to the 'Asian' Psylocke. She is not a ninja she doesn't make psi-blades.

Original Psylocke in an X-men movie = boring. They wont do it.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Check out the teaser. I got chills
www.x3movie.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Re: Omahyra Mota

Omahyra's Character has now been revieled. She will be playing Stacy X.

In the movie Stacy X will be be a henchwoman/side kick for Juggernaut.

www.xmenfilms.net

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
xmenfilms.net has made contact with Eric Dane's representatives and they have confirmed that he is in X3 as Multiple Man.

Dane and his wife, Rebecca Gayheart.

Multiple Man.

With the cast being as big as it is, I don't expect Jamie Madrox to be that big a role in the movie.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Re: Dania Ramirez

Ramirez's Character has now been reveled. She will be playing Callisto.

We can exclusively announce the role of actress Dania Ramirez, who was independently confirmed to us recently as playing the part of Callisto in X-Men 3!

Callisto appeared in the comic books as the leader of the Morlocks, a band of disfigured mutants who deemed themselves too ugly to live above the sewers of New York City. Callisto is a tough, hard-edged character. Fans know that young actor Cameron Bright is appearing as Leech, a member of the Morlocks, in X3 - but it remains to be seen whether they will interact on screen.

www.thexverse.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Dane and his wife, Rebecca Gayheart.

Dude's married to Noxema girl? Yeah baby!!!

There seems to be a lot of characters in this one. Some may just get a whiff of screen time, sort of like Colossus did in the second movie.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I've heard a rumor that supposedly Cyclops won't play a very big role this time. I don't know how they'll pull off the Phoenix story without Cyclops to be the lover but thats the route they're taking I heard. I guess the guy who plays Cyclops is starring in that new Superman movie so Fox is a bit pissed off or something.

hope this is right i hate that rubish power and actor but dont really see it happening

X-Men 3 web site is up!

near as i can tell its the final scene in the last movie before a magic spinning x and wolverines claw a thums down i need more

[edit on 25/10/05 by mik0001000]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Dude's married to Noxema girl? Yeah baby!!!

There seems to be a lot of characters in this one. Some may just get a whiff of screen time, sort of like Colossus did in the second movie.

Peace

You remember her too huh?

There are way too many characters in this. There is going to be a big brawl I'm sure. I hope they make it all work.

Originally posted by mik0001000
near as i can tell its the final scene in the last movie before a magic spinning x and wolverines claw a thums down i need more

Yup that's all it is. That's why it is only a teaser. It got me excited

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

We now know that Kelsey Grammer will be wearing a costume to play the Beast.

More recently, Duke acted in Brett Ratner's "X-Men 3," which he claims will differ quite a bit from the first two. "I think you're going to find a lot of levels to this movie. Brett brings a certain amount of detail, and he's really committed to telling a story. Also, he takes a great deal of time with the actors and their performance," adds Duke, "like Kelsey Grammer - he's wonderful. He has to wear this costume that weighs at least 15 to 20 pounds" to play the blue-furred Beast. Adds Duke with a laugh, "I don't think you're going to see any Frasier up in there!"

dailynews.com...

Sounds cool

[edit on 9/11/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.scifi.com

"It's not one of my biggest roles, I'm a little embarrassed to say. I'm a guy in the suburbs watering the lawn with a hose, and the water as you can imagine is coming out of the hose and going down on the lawn. Then one that has power to move things mentally"—Jean Grey, played by Famke Janssen—"she's driving, and she gestures at my house, and all of sudden the water goes up instead of down. And remember Sunset Boulevard, where Gloria Swanson says, 'I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille'? Well, it's supposed to be a big closeup of my face. And I say, 'What the f--k?' And every time I say it, [director] Brett Ratner said, 'Make it lower, Stan.' And at the end, I whisper it. So I don't know if it will come out at all."

I hope this makes the final cut of the film

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join