It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Israeli Finance Minister Warned To Remain At Hotel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
When Fiction Is Stranger Than Truth

Originally posted by Dallas
I heard something similar re 9/11 and got kicked for mentioning it (Jewish People were not in the buildings at the the time). So I figured I had bad info and got a slap for indicating what I heard.

That would probably be because hundreds of Jews died in the WTC that day.

There are a lot of bogus stories surrounding 9-11, and the claim that no Jews were in the WTC is one of them.

Final Confirmation

Originally posted by Dallas
Now Netanyahu and the English disaster. Would really like some sort of confirmation on your post.

This is what makes ATS great.

This question will receive a lot more attention here than in the “mainstream media”, and we will pick all this apart.

Some of us will run wild with some crazy theories, others will help unmask the truth.

And the rest of us can decide for ourselves, which is exactly the way things are supposed to work.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu received a call from British police soon after the first explosion, but before the full extent of the attacks was known
- because it had occurred by the site of a special large conference the Finance Ministry and the Ministry of Industry and Trade organized aimed at supporting investment in Israel and activities on the part of Israeli companies on the London Stock Exchange at which Netanyahu was due to open and for which he was about to depart.

Rebekka

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu received a call from British police soon after the first explosion, but before the full extent of the attacks was known
- because it had occurred by the site of a special large conference the Finance Ministry and the Ministry of Industry and Trade organized aimed at supporting investment in Israel and activities on the part of Israeli companies on the London Stock Exchange at which Netanyahu was due to open and for which he was about to depart.

More mobile phone footage has been released and shows the scene of a train affected by the blast at Edgware Road.

The video shows how passengers escaped and also raises questions about the timing of the attacks. Daniel Sandford reports.

BBC News: London Amateur Footage
*Click on Amateur Footage under the inset picture, then click "Mobile video questions attack timings" on the top right.

The video puts the Edgware Road explosion at 8:53am. Meaning there was less than 2 minutes separating all 3 tube explosions. The bus bomb was the only one that they could of given forewarning for, if you ignore the fact that it was a bus and not a train.

Also the Hotel that Mr.Netanyahu was meant to be visiting was near Liverpool Street station, where the first bomb went off.

"The explosion happened just beneath the hotel at the same time the meeting with businessman interested in investing in Israel was expected to begin," Oren Helman, an aide to the right-wing former premier, told public radio Thursday.

[...]

London's entire underground railway network was suspended after the blast in the metro near Liverpool Street Station, which serves London's financial district.

How was it a warning that came after the other bombs went off? What time was Mr.Netanyahu scheduled at this meeting?

This story does not add up.

Edit:

Despite Sharon's directive, Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, visiting London at the time of the blasts, wrote in the daily Maariv: "Now the British have unwillingly joined not only us, the Israelis, in absorbing murderous attacks in the heart of their cities.

Sharon Muzzles Ministers On London Blast

The arrogant SOB! We've endured terrorist attacks since the 70's in the heart of our cities! We also remember the bombing of British citizens at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on July 22, 1946. 28 British citizens, mainly civilians, were murdered by Jewish extremists. Does he want to elaborate more on how unwillingly we join him?

[edit on 8/7/05 by subz]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Its in the wording. You dont warn after the event, you warn, before. After the event, you are ordered to stay put. Its in the wording.

dh

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's clear that Netanyahu got a warning before the attacks
One clear piece of evidence, albeit circumstantial and later denied, that the attacks were known about in advance

The protagonists know they're on sure ground now. As this website demonstrates, the gullible masses will start mantra-ing "It's al-Qaeda"
before they've any handed-down advice to parrot

Let's be clear about this, no arabs or muslims were involved in this attack
It was all practised out by the emergency services a couple of years ago

It's a false-flag, and that doesn't necessarily implicate Mossad, a creation of British MI and Nazi-ridden CIA of the time. Sure the Mossad couldn't give a toss about world opinion because they can always draw on that anti-semitic number

Anyway, the MI are quite capable of this light weight operation
They fixed David Kelly, didn't they?

Thanks, subz, for your highlighting this

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Considering The Source

Originally posted by dh

I hope you can understand my skepticism in response to your apparent certainty.

How can you be so sure about this?

What information do you have access to -- that I don't -- that proves this?

Enquiring minds want to know.

dh

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Considering The Source

Originally posted by dh

I hope you can understand my skepticism in response to your apparent certainty.

How can you be so sure about this?

What information do you have access to -- that I don't -- that proves this?

Enquiring minds want to know.

There is little information beyond the Netanayu warning, the previous practice of the situation
The main reading at the moment is the certainty of the goal and how they aim to achieve it
Another Problem Reaction Solution scam
You don't need proof
Proof is for the media and politician dependant They never provide proof - just the same assertion over and over
You just need to know what's happening
This way we change the world

[edit on 8-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Burden I Carry

Originally posted by dh
You don't need proof

Um, no, actually I do. Without proof, I label theories as “speculation”.

I've wasted too much of my life believing lies and deceiving myself to settle for anything less.

Occasionally, despite my caution, I ease my standards and accept something as fact without proof.

And I regret it every damn time.

For Better, Or Worse?

Originally posted by dh
Proof is for the media and politician dependant They never provide proof - just the same assertion over and over
You just need to know what's happening
This way we change the world

The world is already ruled by lies. If we wish to change that, we must replace them with truth, not more lies.

It's not easy. In fact, it has to be the most difficult task I can imagine.

But anything less isn't change at all, just the status quo with a phony new label.

What A Fisherman Taught Me

The truth is elusive, hides in the murkiest depths, steals bait, spits out the hook and puts up a hell of a fight if you manage to snag one.

Meanwhile, lies literally jump into the boat.

So should we take a boatload of lies home for dinner, or throw them back and keep fishing?

Each of us chooses what we set on our plate.

I'm a picky eater.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It's entirely possible that Scotland Yard was in the process of spreading the warning when the first bomb went off. They would probably send the warning to the DPS units, and embassies, then police. Or it's possible that the police that were talking to the media didn't get the warning. There are any number of possibilites as to why some were warned and others weren't.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Its in the wording. You dont warn after the event, you warn, before. After the event, you are ordered to stay put. Its in the wording.

How the hell do you know when 'the event' has finished?
There could have been countless other explosive devices in the capital on thursday morning. Time will tell if this is something to be concerned about or not. No need to jump to outrageous conclusions just yet.

I guess soon we'll have another conspiracy on our hands talking about what happened to the other three explosions that were reported at the time. Why are these being kept secret....etc etc etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
First resports are usually VERY innacurate due to confusion, and everyone trying to figure out what's going on. Frequently they'll get double reports of the same thing and report it as two seperate events. It's usually a good idea to wait until things are less confused and THEN look at events. I remember on 9/11 they were saying there were 10 planes, then it was 6, then it was 4 and three were missing, etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Israel not warned about blasts - foreign minister

“There was no early information about terrorist attacks,” Shalom told Israel Army Radio. “After the first explosion an order was given that no one move until things become clear.”

Israel was holding an economic conference in a hotel over the underground stop where one of the blasts occurred. Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was supposed to attend the conference, but “after the first explosion our finance minister received a request not to go anywhere,” Shalom said.

breakingnews.iol.ie...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You see, changing your story after you have said something else does not lift suspicion.

"The explosion happened just beneath the hotel at the same time the meeting with businessman interested in investing in Israel was expected to begin," Oren Helman, an aide to the right-wing former premier, told public radio Thursday.

If the explosion happend "at the same time" as the meeting was "expected to begin" then how could sending an alert AFTER the bomb went off be possible?

Netanyahu should of been at the meeting "at the same time" as the bomb went off. He changed his plans so as not to be at the hotel "at the same time" as the bomb went off.

It is now reported that the tube bombs were detonated within 50 seconds of each other.

Netanyahu should of been at the hotel as these bombs went off but he wasnt, his aide said he wasnt because he was warned by British intelligence. The British police said they had NO prior warning of these bombings.

Now that Shalom is claiming otherwise changes absolutely nothing. If you've been caught out in some suspicious circumstances then you change your story, are you to be automatically believed? Not this little black duck.

[edit on 10/7/05 by subz]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
After a lot of speculation it turns out that all the explosive devices detonated within a minute of each other. apart from the bus explosion which may have exploded earlier than planned. There was also confusion about the amount of devices that exploded. The time detonation of the first device was 08.51 GMT. Correct me if i am wrong but wasnt that about the same time as the madrid bombings and also the start of 9/11?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations to all,

I normally just lurk here on ATS, but I couldn't help but interject my 2 cents into this one... For those of you who would like to delve a little deeper into this issue, here's what little info I can add:

The Conference that Mr. Netanyahu was supposed to attend on the 7th of July was the TASE's(Tel Aviv Stock Exchange) "Israel Oppurtunity '05 conference" that was to be held at the Great Eastern Hotel on Liverpool Street, London.
Mr. Netanyahu was to be a keynote speaker at this conference. I did do a quick google search but was unable to ascertain the time of Mr. Netanyahu's speech. Other's may have more luck.

While there have been conflicting reports on whether there was a warning to Mr. Netanyahu prior to the first bomb going off, I found an interesting article here. This article suggests that the Israeli Mossad may have very well warned their offices in London just prior to the first blasts. It goes on to explain that the explosives used in the London bombings may have been linked to a Hamas attack on Tel Aviv in 2003 by a British citizen. This to me gives credence to the reports of a warning coming very close to the time of the first blasts. However, I think it seems more indicative of the Mossad's ability to compile intelligence data than of a sinister Zionist plot.

Take this info for what you will. I for one believe that the attacks were exactly as they appear to be; that is, murderous bombings carried out by fanatical muslims against innocent civilians. If that makes me a sheeple in some people's eyes, well then I guess I'll just have to be happy bleating out the occasional "BAAAA".

-Cypher

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Welcome Cypher and thanks for the info.

Although if Mossad can compile intelligence data more efficiently than us they could of atleast had the decency to warn the British government as well. The "im alright jack" actions of Mossad do point to some kind of zionist plot. We're getting bombed and our hatred of THEIR enemies is increasing.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 14/7/05 by subz]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Yes, welcome Cypher.
Allow me to show you, and a few others, an article that certainly contradicts those current rash of theories on this matter, as well as, rebuke 'amateur' conspiracy theorists, who seem to always give real objective conspiracy theorists a bad rap/name:

Perhaps most incredible was the speed with which left-wing fascists and conspiracy nuts discovered "evidence" that the bombs were placed by Jews and not by Arab terrorists. Within hours of the bombings nearly every anarcho-fascist, communist, Palestinian, and neonazi web site on the planet was publishing a new conspiracy "theory" of the bombings. Most of these had long been promoting a similar conspiracy "theory" about the 9-11 bombings, which held that either the Bush Republicans or the Israeli Mossad had really knocked down the WTC towers while blaming the poor al-Qaeda Arabs for the crime.

Under their new "theory", Israeli former Prime Minister and current Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had received "advanced warning" of the bombings, and had been advised to remain in his hotel. These "advanced warnings" prove that it was actually Israeli or Jewish agents who had planted the bombs in London in order to get the Brits angry at poor innocent Moslems.

Continues with:

Now as a matter of fact, Netanyahu did in fact receive a "warning", but it was from the British police and it was AFTER the bombs went off but before the full picture was clear, and the cops suggested to him that it would be prudent to stay in his hotel. Conspiracy nuts turned that into "evidence" that Israel was responsible for the bombings. There were in fact some reports that Israel had tipped off British Intelligence before the bombings that an al-Qaeda attack against London might be imminent, but that is not exactly the "proof" of nefarious conspiracy that the conspiracy nuts were seeking.

And there is certainly more:

One interesting place to look for reactions to the atrocities in London is the British version of the "Indymedia" flagship web site of the anarcho-fascist movement. It was crawling with articles that insist that al-Qaeda is innocent of the bombings and being blamed for them because the conservatives need a patsy. Some postings claimed they were placed there by the CIA. Others went to lengths to clear al-Qaeda. Then there are the postings claiming that the bombings simply serve Blair’s interest in silencing the Left and their Islamist allies, and insisting that Blair’s people placed the bombs. And of course the postings blaming the bombings on the Jews or Israelis. John Pilger showed up on the site to blame Blair for the bombs: "They are 'Blair's bombs', and he ought not be allowed to evade culpability with yet another unctuous speech about 'our way of life', which his own rapacious violence in other countries has despoiled."

And yes, more can be certainly had:
Britain's Unholy Alliance
From this ATS topic:
London's Burning - The Conspiracy Thread

But certainly, don't mind me. I am just presenting the other side of the coin....

seekerof

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
lol atleast we attempt to provide evidence to prove our viewpoint. All those articles do is base their stance on hatefilled invective.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Laughing is always cool, subz, I like doing it myself.

Be assured, this source is 10x more credible than the likes of propagandamatrix, conspiracyplanet, indymedia, etc.
One needs to really consider who is getting the last laugh.

Btw, if the article was read from their site, links to sourcing are present within the article.

Have a good one.

seekerof

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Seekerof]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join