It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
unconfirmed reports coming in that brighton train station shut due to suspiscous package, also a university campus and somewhere else in england has package found

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Just got a news update from Vodafone on my mobile (well, I didn't, my baby girl did as she was playing with it
)...at least 20 dead and hundreds injured in several blasts.....

*EDIT*sorry.... i meant 20 dead...

[edit on 7/7/05 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think it is the shadow govt.JUst like 9\11 they did the london bombblasts.THis is all a distraction for the secretly taking over planet earth by aliens.Just think ofr one minute.HOw can terrorists do serial bomblasts and the scotland yard didn't had a clue.It is the shadow govt.Bush would be laughing as their NWO is comming up STEp by step but in the end the third anti christ\satan\greys\illuminati\reptilians are going to be defeated by our creators.

This attack is just impossible to do unless the govt is behind it.Its all about NWO .

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The british government would not do this just for ID cards, I have enough trust in my government to believe they did not do this. I mean, the look on Tony Blairs face, unlike Bush on 9/11 blair actually looked shocked by the news.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by jonesey_dude]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekko
Another email just came in, apparently a suicide bomber has just been shot dead by police in Canary Wharf.

Waiting to confirm.

Source mate? Not heard that here

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
suidicide bomber shot dead?
anyone heard any more reports on this?
Any news links or aynthing?
this is pretty significant if it is,
was he muslim?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I agree with JUSTYC.
Londons so full of cameras you cant take a leak in the street without someone watching you on cctv. I find it strange though, if its the truth, that the northern line was closed without reason at 07.30 this morning?

An hour BEFORE the bombings.

Why bomb buses when bombing the metro as it enters a tunnel will cause much more carnage and devestation.

The truth is in the cameras - if they work??

And you notice how little Tony Blair said, much less than Bush under the same circumstances..maybe he didnt want to make any errors like Bush.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
According to Sky news, the two confirmed dead and 90 injured are from one station only. Can't find any reports about caualties from other areas.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Theres alot of confusion in London at the moment, there have been many false bomb-threats, the Army has been spotted by a reporter in Covent Garden which is worrying.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
anyone seen this one?

"British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.

Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.?

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050707/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_britain_explosions_1

abc news has reported that the military is being used to help with the disaster also.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by dawnstar]

link   
why bomb buses?

the reason they bombed buses was to force the transport to shut down ie tubes and buses shut down leave alot of problems for commuters getting to work or home, plus it will install fear for future travel on buses and tubes i presume.

dh

link   

Originally posted by jonesey_dude
The british government would not do this just for ID cards, I have enough trust in my government to believe they did not do this. I mean, the look on Tony Blairs face, unlike Bush on 9/11 blair actually looked shocked by the news.

'Your' government are a proven bunch of liars and mass-murderers for god's sake. They've got previous form numbering in thousands upon thousands dead

This is exactly what they needed to start really implementing all their fascist legislation they've been passing

You trust them???????!!!!!!

Which planet are you on?
They did this, get it, they did this

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
anyone seen this one?

"British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.

Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.?

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050707/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_britain_explosions_1

The head of the Metroploitan police has denied this and has said that they had no warning of the attack.

link   
I'm waiting for the official figures before committing to this but I find it odd that the apparant loss of life is so small for such a "well co-ordinated" attack. If this had been heavily planned then you'd think they'd want to inflict maximum damage, but from their choice of targets it seems quite the opposite. If they'd hit the underground at rush hour the results would've been far worse. I just find it strange.

Of course the loss of just one life if unacceptable, just making a point.

link   

Originally posted by CTID56092

Originally posted by gekko
Another email just came in, apparently a suicide bomber has just been shot dead by police in Canary Wharf.

Waiting to confirm.

Source mate? Not heard that here

I just got an email from a friend working in Canary Wharf. Apparently, a man was shot by police in the central square, but I don't know for sure. It's not confermed on any of the news stations (just did a search on Google news), so we have to wait and see.

Sorry if you got the impression it was confirmed.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Now thats significant.
Now that Israel has come into play, this definately sounds a lil off colour toa normal attack.

Especially since he knew enough about te attack, to AVOID the area of the bomb.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by jonesey_dude

'Your' government are a proven bunch of liars and mass-murderers for god's sake. They've got previous form numbering in thousands upon thousands dead

This is exactly what they needed to start really implementing all their fascist legislation they've been passing

You trust them???????!!!!!!

Which planet are you on?
They did this, get it, they did this

again , please show your proof , or would you please stop spouting your unintelligable babble.

link   
well i wouldnt have expected bliar to say much more. there isnt much else he can say this early... a few dead, lots injured, sympathies to the families etc & how we are resolved to fight this. i did find his mannerism very shifty and nervous looking though rather than his normal stood up straight and determined looking speeches. check out his eyes if you watch it on the news.

many people may remember a few years ago a lone racist nut was making nail bombs and exploding them in several areas of london where ethnic minorities mainly lived - he was caught very quickly because he was filmed by cameras and if not one person is caught on camera today then you should all be very, very suspicious of who is behind the bombings

link   
This is terrible......just terrrible..

I woke up and logged on to check the news and got a face full of mud.....

.....I hope all of our members in London are ok....

What's the timeframe been between attacks? Are there still reports of attacks coming in?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
At least now we will supposedly get to see the positives of having CCTV shoved up everyones arses in this country.

If the Israel Embassey were warned first then it's certainly going to make me think the worst of the Government.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join