It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico prepares for Invasion, people wonder what to do!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

If you can bring absolute proof that these are party balloons, you deserve the way above top secret vote.

How about you, or anyone else, demonstrate with a good degree of certainty that they are UFOs instead?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is no question as to whether they are UFO's. They are unidentified, they are flying and they are objects.

The question is: can anybody prove what they are?
Nobody wants to hear "I think they are balloons because that fits my world outlook and stops me from messing my pants that something from space might be invading..."

If somebody can prove that they are something we will know and recognize the identity of, this would be helpful- but the statement, they must be balloons because we don't know, doesn't solve anything it just breeds ignorance.

Originally posted by Nygdan

If you can bring absolute proof that these are party balloons, you deserve the way above top secret vote.

How about you, or anyone else, demonstrate with a good degree of certainty that they are UFOs instead?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
some of this could be a prank

lets not follow the mexican example and get all paranoid

Nothing has happened ... Yet

I only know what ive seen with my own eyes
So im pretty skeptical of alot of these storys
If these sightings were so big; why dont we have more video?
I would think we should have at least 10 different videos some by even news media since the last few reports indicated the media was there
wheres the videos ?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And just like with the Great Profit No-way, nothing is likely to happen. Chances are good that the hooplah over Mexico is a series of terrestrial events that have been blown out of proportion due to a few difficult to explain events.

Who knows what people are seeing, but there's no dramatic proof of anything going on. The video shows some sort of spheres in the sky. neat. Of course that could be balloons or it could be something else. These things do remind me of the "ufo's" summoned by PY, so I guess I'm tainted by that whole thing.

Honestly though... what would it take to prove that there's something going on? Pictures and video are immediately discredited by debunkers. Things that can't be explained become the object of ridicule or are debunked because of the website where they are published. There's no proof that will convince the debunkers of the authenticity of a sighting, so lets just keep cool heads and wait for something else to happen. If the stuff in Mexico is what the believers want it to be, then something else may happen to strengthen their belief. If it's nothing, then the debunkers can rejoice in not having to face the reality that extraterrestrials may be visiting our backwoods little planet in the western spiral arm of the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ya know whats funny, I was thinking balloons too....

..till ya see that the sky is literally like someone shook a salt shaker on it. If it's ballons, it's a friggin ridiculous amount, which has to be associated with a special event or god knows, someone *had* to have seen the release.

I wanna know, again, how it ends. How do they leave. I hate these web releases that only show the middle.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I dont believe this to be true..

[edit on 7-7-2005 by KoRupT]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Good God
Look at the way they move!! I can't believe anyone would think that these things are balloons! They make patterns like the one's fond alongside their ships. It's Crazy... Look now!!!

Make sure to look at Clip#6. This one has great detail and shows a movemen that's clearly not any balloons floating randomly. Notice how in the video how one of the ships moves upward and passes the other ship. If it were a balloon they would have both moved at the same time.

see Video clips

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I dont think this means an invasion just yet, this same thing happened in the past years in mexico, in fact there was more in the air last year.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Aside from video clip # 6, I don't see a whole lot of movement. But to me, that's the most impressive thing. The lack of movement. The ability to hold those formations for such long periods of time. I find it hard to beleive that "baloons" could stay stationary in such geometric shapes.

Originally posted by jritzmann
I wanna know, again, how it ends. How do they leave. I hate these web releases that only show the middle.

Agreed. I hate that we don't ever get to see the part when the ufo's leave.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In the 1940s no one had the technology to create what was called the 'Foo Fighters'. I feel very confident in that statement, no human, period.

So that leaves me with other creatures, small probes, really small ship (I knew size was relative long before I saw the MIB movie).

Today though, little different. Ballons I usually find easy to identify but the possibility of little human-made drones is a strong one. I am not passing any sort of judgement off on these events, really not at all. But as much as I accept other life visiting, I really bloody hate to be fooled. I actually had the R/C technology to build just such a craft in 1980 but lacked the money it would have required. Today it would be much cheaper, smaller.

We need shots taken with better equipment, close-ups, the works. If this continues we should get those. Always ready for tomorrow to be the day that something significant goes from being a question to being reality.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsr5
I dont think this means an invasion just yet, this same thing happened in the past years in mexico, in fact there was more in the air last year.

Dude I think your wrong, They are invading. They are invading the skies of Mexico. Having a fleet of hundreds of UFOs over the skies of another country is considered invasion. Take the White House for example. If any unidentified plane helicopter etc. flies over they're air space they trat it like an invasion of private airspace. The next step toward total invasion would be to land.

If hundreds of UFOs flying over the mexican skies in diferent cities is not considered invasion, then I don't know what is.

See them Moving and making patterns here,
see Video clips

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Cabanman,

I'm sure the ET's do not think of our airspace as sovereign territory to be invaded. They come from "above" anyway. So where do you draw the line? Is it an invasion if they enter our solar system? Enter orbit? Enter our atmospher? Or is it only an invasion if you can see them? Or if they land? Or if they leave their crafts in disguise as humans? Or only if they build underground bases? Or only if they abduct people? Or only if they "interbreed" with us? Or only if they take-over our media and use it to plant subliminal messages? Or only if they reveal themselves? Or only if they become actively hostile?

Anyway, the fact of the matter is that mass UFO sightings have happened before without an overt invsion. What the aliens do in secrecy is probably much more dangerous than what they do openly. You watch too much sci-fi. Get over your war-of-the-worlds obsession, and come back when you are ready for a rational discourse.

Edit: Fixed typo.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Holographic Monkey]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holographic Monkey
Cabanman,

I'm sure the ET's do not think of our airspace as sovereign territory to be invaded. They come from "above" anyway. So where do you draw the line? Is it an invasion if they enter our solar system? Enter orbit? Enter our atmospher? Or is it only an invasion if you can see them? Or if they land? Or if they leave their crafts in disguise as humans? Or only if they build underground bases? Or only if they abduct people? Or only if they "interbreed" with us? Or only if they take-over our media and use it to plant subliminal messages? Or only if they reveal themselves? Or only if they become actively hostile?

Anyway, the fact of the matter is that mass UFO sightings have happened before without an overt invsion. What the aliens do in secrecy is probably much more dangerous than what they do openly. You watch too much sci-fi. Get over your war-of-the-worlds obsession, and come back when you are ready for a rational discourse.

Edit: Fixed typo.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Holographic Monkey]

You must be the most ignorant person I have delt with. Invasion is all of the above.

You act like if you have the answers to everything and obviously you know nothing. Stop the "bla bla" and bring in the evidence that they won't invade us. Don't just talk giberish and think that I will respect you. You know nothing and prove to be a fool with such dumb statements.

It would be a very stupid thing to even consider your thoughts.. I won't think any different cause you find that the mexican invasion is nothing.
YOU PUNK!!

Check clip#6 and you'll see they don't move like balloons
see Video clips

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think the video is genuine. You can hear the man say estan en formado (they are in formation). You can also hear footsteps running in the background. Its hard to prove this is a hoax, I don't think they are balloons... or any other known object.

I dont know.. I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
this is both spectacular and captivating. great stuff cabanaman!

i find it interesting that it seems that the smaller of the objects seem to be coming from farther up.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
One thing is dont understand why didn't larry king aired this also.
ps:seth shostok is a govt tool.THe way he was answering question on cnn was totally blinding.It only proves seti is a govt dis info tool.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
[edit on 8-7-2005 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i am soo impressed by these events, i cant wait to see what will come of it.
As for the baloon theory i dont buy it, except if its a well thought hoax with lots and lots of radio controlled baloons, but what are the odds of that. And whos flying them all?

my bet is on either ETs, or these are actually living beings....well whoever it is, looks like they are trying to tell us something....do you think well ever understand the message?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
they're US drones, looking for al quada terrorist training camps in Mexico.......need more oil!!!

no sorry, only kidding, really...

but, I don't think they are balloons.

but why would anyone want to invade mexico, even the mexicans don't seem to want to be there. and it's not llike mexico is gonna blow up the galaxy or anything. The US on the otherhand seems to be acting quite agressively, not only on the planet, but hey, we're even shooting missiles at poor defenseless comets!!

if there's an invasion going on, my bet would be mexico is just the launch pad, and the US is the target. or, maybe the ruins in mexico hold some kind of ancient technology that will enable them to reach earth much easier than their little flying ships would be able to....like a stargate?

or maybe they are those aliens that have lived inside our earth throughout the past millenia or so, and well, they are looking for that stargate so they can get the heck off of our planet before we blow it up?

but, my bet they are some kind of drone, maybe US. I'll have to check these pictures with the ones that were being sighted in Iran a year or so ago.....see if there is any resemblance.

well, it's not what I am looking for but, it's interesting...

anyone seen this story?

Mark Felt Hinted at Exotic Antigravity Project?

www.cmaq.net...

sorry for the frequent edits...but...it does look the same...

ufocasebook.com...

I believe that Iran was also hit with a wave of ufo sightings during the gulf war also, as well as in the late 70's when the shah was losing power.

still say they are drones.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by dawnstar]

[edit on 8-7-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
>what would it take to prove that there's something going on?

I think anyone trying to convince anyone is basically wasting their time. I'm afraid it comes down to faith, one way or another. Granted, 95% of all the UFO clips I've seen are of unidentifiable, fuzzy blurs that could easily be birds, balloons, or people dangling pieces of cotton on a string, but even if we had a craft land in downtown los angeles and a hundred aliens started running through the streets on national television shouting, "Yes, you idiots! We're here!" there would still be people who didn't believe it.

I think it comes down to which you find more plausible: That there are races out there sufficiently intelligent and advanced that they can control what 'evidence' becomes available, or that a very large percentage of the population are mindless automata who can't tell the difference beween a fleet of spaceships and a smudge on the camera lense.

My only problem is that I think both are true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join