It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico prepares for Invasion, people wonder what to do!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Does anyone here posess the skills to do a transcript of this?? I can't make anything out at all.

I'll TRY and do it tommorrow. Will try and clean the whole audio sample up as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Towards Omega
The audio is quite poor, sounds like someone was in a car and went though a bad area and the person was just getting a signal on his phone.

Or it sounds like you've put a mic up to the speaker and recorded it and so it's gotten distorted.

Sounds like at one point the person is saying "it's Jody mother ship (or sap) up here, it's hot up here" or "it's up here"(?) - there is also a "get out of here"

Sounds like a little white noise in part of the second message.

Right click, save as

[edit on 15/7/05 by Towards Omega]

Finally!!! Thanks Towards Omega

I can tell you that it sounds a bit more clear when you hear it from My Recording machine directly.

I spoted the times on your sound file so that you can make out what they are saying. At 4 seconds into the recording You can hear him/her or it' say "At the end of the month a change will occur" At 7 sec you can hear your deceiving your self, its not there" (I think.) For the rest of it I cna't make out the language. In message I don't know what it says.
I am pretty sure that this is what it says because before that they would call and repeat this. My girl must have erased atleast 8 of thesemessages.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
whats funny is i thought it sounded like an evp (electronic voice phenomenon)..
I'm about to try and clean it up

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thats a freaky sound. I even thought I heard a punch being thrown (haha, it was a sort of *thwump*). I don't know what on earth it is, but it sounds less hoaxed than the "Sounds from Hell" soundclip, if thats any compliment. It's pretty disturbing really, but it was quite good having "Something for the Weekend" by the super Furry Anumals come on straight after it, fitted perfectly

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY INVASION, BUT HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE SAYING THE SAME STORY, SEEING THESE THINGS, NOW THAT GETS MY ATTENTION. MAYBE THE SILVER BALLOON THEAORY IS CORRECT, BUT SILVER BALLOONS DO NOT TRAVEL THAT FAST. MAYBE THE SILVER BALLOON EFFECT COULD BE TRUE AND THE SILVER COLOR AND THE DISTANCE OF THE BALLOONS MAKE IT APPEAR OR TRICK THE NAKED EYE IN BELEIVING THE SPHERES ARE BIGGER AND FARTHER AWAY THUS YOU THINK THE SPHERES ARE TRAVELLING AT A MUCH FASTER RATE. WHO KNOWS ON THAT ONE , I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SEE FOR MYSELF. MAYBE I SHOULD GO VACATION THERE FOR A WEEK TO SEE IF I SEE ANYTHING UNUSUAL.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Please review this page, 'How to Disable the Caps lock Button"
Its this one

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well the EA game "Majestic" was a flop and I think they lost 1 to 3million from making it, but when you start you give it your phone number amongst other things and it rings your home phone from time to time. For all I know it might be what rang you. Some person you know might have the game and decided to put your phone number in there.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I just listened to the call. Does anyone else think it sounds like that guy that Marylin Manson does the voice for in the Area 51 game?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have often wondered if these 'Fleet' style events are not simple one particular form of visitation separate from all the others.

They are very visible, radar, the works. But nothing else seems to happen which makes me wonder if there is indeed no other intent involved. Maybe whoever is involved with these craft/probes/beings just wants to take a look at us. There does seem to be a slow speeding up of events which might just mean that we are getting more interesting.

I wonder if it is just human to see these events as more than they are. Each one certainly pushes us a little farther down the road towards widespread belief in other life but that might not be the intent.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
In my view, the Mexico UFO wave will lead up to something. It would be pointless to come from so far away and not want to make actual contact. I think that they are preparing the people for this, they probably now how this sort of contact would totally alter human belief as we know it. I believe that they want to make the people of Mexico aware of their presence.

These entities appear to be studding their options, probably finding areas in Mexico that will be the least dangerous for them when they decide to land.The mere numbers in which they are flying above the skies of Mexico, has increased in the past 12 years, I have a really strong feeling that this landing event will be the outcome. I suggest that we also be prepared as a people because whatever is going to happen in Mexico, will affect us in this side of the world.

Don't be surprised if one of these mornings you wake up to a totally diferent world, that you find out threw your local news station that Mexico has been chosen as the landing site for a hundreds of extraterrestrial airships.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
In my view, the Mexico UFO wave will lead up to something. It would be pointless to come from so far away and not want to make actual contact. I think that they are preparing the people for this, they probably now how this sort of contact would totally alter human belief as we know it. I believe that they want to make the people of Mexico aware of their presence.

These entities appear to be studding their options, probably finding areas in Mexico that will be the least dangerous for them when they decide to land.The mere numbers in which they are flying above the skies of Mexico, has increased in the past 12 years, I have a really strong feeling that this landing event will be the outcome. I suggest that we also be prepared as a people because whatever is going to happen in Mexico, will affect us in this side of the world.

Don't be surprised if one of these mornings you wake up to a totally diferent world, that you find out threw your local news station that Mexico has been chosen as the landing site for a hundreds of extraterrestrial airships.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Cabanman]

then we'll see if the 'fair & balanced' media disgrace company will take some interest.

Are we ready for it? Only one way to find out.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

In my view, the Mexico UFO wave will lead up to something. It would be pointless to come from so far away and not want to make actual contact.

I understand what you are saying, but I also know people felt the same way in Washington DC in 1952.

Maybe because I have been a tourist on and off for the last couple of months but it just seems like these sort of events are someone simply watching us.

I hope you are right Cabanman, not about the 'Invasion' part, but about the rest. But I have lived through a lot of these sorts of things and so far there has yet to be a follow-up.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/18/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is a huge difference in UFO activity here in Mexico, than in the 1950's U.S., the UFOs where elusive, they seemed not to like the attention. They would come down in single visits, most of the fleet visits where done at night. Only a few pics or video are available on these events. It's like they where choosing between the U.S. and other countries. The U.S. proved to be to hostile for such a mass landing (1952 UFOs shot at in California as an example), so now they seem to have picked Mexico.Testing their airspace, and noticing that they were not shot at, or bothered much. Now they probably have them (Mexico) figured out, there coming down in fleets of hundreds, It is at any time now when they decide to land. I am telling everyone, look at the difference, check the frequency of sightings and mass sightings in Mexico, they are astounding. This is an indicative that they will soon land.

P.S. For those who think that there where lots of UFO (day pics) must remember that the 1950’s was the “Flying Saucer” hysteria and fascination era, everyone was talking about “Flying Saucers” ( it was the new trend) and their was also a collective imagination that lead to millions of hoaxed pics. I personally don’t believe in most “Flying Saucer” pics of the 1950’s.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The probability of more than a single species, or type of UFO makes me look at each set of events a little differently than you seem to. The events in DC in 1952 are quite similar to what was seen in Mexico.

If you feel you can encompass all of the life in the Universe that vists us into one lump that is interesting, but I do not think it is wise.

By looking at events that have a specific set of similar traits I think that we have a better chance of learning something valid. Even small things produce significant boosts to our understanding.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This story just in... More Mexico UFOs and maybee alien probes.

See here

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think its the other way around, we have been invaded by illegal aliens lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join