It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico prepares for Invasion, people wonder what to do!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
These same ufo's have been recently reported in Texas and Canada. And why didn't Larry King and his guests discuss these latest sightings?

To me, these videos clearly show ufo's revealing themselves to the public. I wonder if this Yahweh guy will be able to conjour up his ufo on July 15th in Las Vegas.

It's starting to get fun now!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure what those things are, but there's no way they are balloons. They barely move (as they would on the wind if they were balloons), but when they do move, they are often moving slightly in different directions. The lowest "point" in the foreground triangle is often moving slightly/slowly to the left, while the other two "points" move slightly to the right. Not very likely in normal atmospheric conditions!

As for why ETs might be interested in Mexico...remember, Mexico City is the *largest* city on Earth, in terms of population. If you're looking to observe human society and interactions, would it not make sense to go where you could find the largest concentration of humans?

It's clear from old paintings and accounts, as well as modern UFO cases, that if ETs exist, they have been here watching for a LONG time...I don't think an invasion in the military sense is any more likely now than at any other point in human history.

If they *are* ETs, I can't figure out what they're waiting for to make contact. We have radio, nuclear power, limited space travel...what criteria are they using to deem us "worthy" of contact?

Of course, they could have a science literally millions of years ahead of ours...they may be waiting until we develop instant quantum teleporters before contacting us...

[edit on 8-7-2005 by MrMorden]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is ALL very interesting and credible info that shouldn't be regarded as merely fake/false. I can't wait what will or will not wind up transpiring in the coming months or so. Again, as it is always stated, it's only a matter of time before...?

Hmmm, who knows? We are ALL obviously willing and open minded enough to wait and see what the drifted disillusionment of tomorrow might bring. Yet are we actually ready for the inevitable that will atlast define why we as humans (celestrial
beings) remotely exist upon this planet known as Earth, within this galaxy known as the Milky Way, and amongst what is beyond the infinite limitations of our blinded imaginations?

~ Eric ~

[edit on 8-7-2005 by 2Super7E123]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This type of UFO is reported in Britain, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada, California, and other parts of the U.S.

Most recent reports have been waves over Puerto Rico and Britain.

Check this story from Puerto Rico

Check out Anthony Woods Videos from Britain

More Anthony Woods (he decidetd to quit the UFO subject cause of family tensions) Videos

View how Mexico UFOs move into patterns
here

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't understand why Mexican Air Force jet fighters wouldn't be sent up there right away to see what is invading their air space? I'm sure they received many phone calls from citizens reporting this. That boggles my mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I watched the video and the "fleets" had a couple other triangular shaped objects along side the "balloons."
What's your explanation for that?
Animal shaped balloons?

[edit on 7/8/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If they are baloons or some radio controlled blimp, why hasn't a helicopter or an airplane gotten near it. Then they would be able to tell if it's a baloon wrapped in aluminum foil or that its an invading aifcraft from...outer space.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I will be quite happy when the day comes that some sighting leads us somewhere. I say often enough that we should not think we have much understanding of why these beings do what they do but I cannot help but look for some sort of logic.

If they are willing to show off in broad daylight then something should happen next. Any race that has been looking at us for a while should have some idea of how we will react. I think the reaction to what happened in Mexico is fairly predictable based on the culture and the people themselves.

I am not a skeptic in general, but this particular event lends itself to two distinct possibilites besides the Alien one. Either remote controled drones in private hands, or military ones. I find the first more likely but the second is possible if you believe those holding the controls have a purpose that can be served by this sort of event.

If these lights are indeed some form of life that is not us then I wish they would make more substantial contact. Why fly all the way up in the sky, if they wish us to recognize them as intelligent, why not fly with the people on the ground? If they buzzed a bunch of people we would not have much to debate.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For those of you who might think that these UfOs are some sort of U.S. drones, i have a good find that will clearly dismiss such a claim. I found the first filmation of such a fleet. It was in 1952, I don't think we had any new technology which mached this type of flight capability and aerodinamic design. Remember, we were just begining the jet age and I dont think we would already have apparent anty-gravity vehicles of any kind in 1952.

Check it here

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
For those of you who might think that these UfOs are some sort of U.S. drones, i have a good find that will clearly dismiss such a claim. I found the first filmation of such a fleet. It was in 1952, I don't think we had any new technology which mached this type of flyght capability and aerodinamic design. Remember, we were just begining the jet age and I dont think we would already have apparent anty-gravity vehicles of any kind in 1952.

Check it here

The Object I've seen at 40 yards , would have looked like that at a distance of 1000 yards or round about. ( 1.5 meters @ 1000 yards would simply be a dot in the sky)

[edit on 9-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Could be Mexico hasn't the technology (EMF, HARRP etc..) to nudge the craft off their airspace? I have a Mexican pilot report indicating he had a collision on his landing gear while landing a 757 while overflying a UFO.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
uh... this is strange comming from me... I don't belive in alien visitors nor do I believe in real UFO's BUT thoes pictures are what I saw last night and I am a bit spooked....

here refer to my thread here. They are the same magnitude and size and fly the same way the guys I saw. I'm an amature astronomer, I know my local comerical, and military air routes and these were not near them. and going back forth up down in spuratic movements... I've been an amature astronomer for 3 years, have over 1000 observing hours under my belt and have never seen anything like it...

My girlfreind saw it too so I know i didn't envision it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Cabanman,

I am well aware of the history of things that look like this. But this video was made today, it is either real UFOs or fake ones. You are right we did not have the technology to produce drones of this sort in 1952, we do now.

Each event has to be examined on it's own merits. I certainly agree these lights could very well be what you think they are. They could however be something else. In this set of videos the idea of ballons is silly and should not even be in the discussion.

Until such an event 'goes' somewhere, until something else happens, we have to look very carefully because most of the time 'we' are wrong, specially in the beginning.

Still not passing judgement on these events, but I want to be sure before I even start to draw any follow-up conclusions.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, i don't trust Rense, instead i looked for information from the original source. Here it is, but it is in spanish.

www.diariodexalapa.com.mx...

As to exactly what they are? I can't say for certain, but these things seem to have been around for a long time. We can find texts describing "Vimanas" in the vedic scriptures as well as other ancient texts. The "foo fighters" that were reported during WWII, etc.

I am pretty certain that there are some experiments with modern secret aircraft that some might mistake for being extraterrestrial craft, but there are others that make you think twice about what some of these could be

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So why has this not been shown on the BBC for example? Mainstream public in Europe have no idea about the events in Mexico.
Something else made me think too, what about the film Signs? Was'nt there a fleet over Mexico? Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that these things are happening. I think the Bible talks about UFO's and some of them are called clouds. You have a cloud that hovers, glows in the dark and that takes people into the cloud. I think the people of that time are trying to describe something advanced using the terminology of that day.

I think the evidence is overwhelming for the existence of UFO's and a higher intelligence. I think man's ego and belief systems stand in the way of recognizing that these things are out there. There's more evidence for UFO's then there is for String Theory or quantum loop gravity. The only reason that the evidence for UFO's isn't taken seriously by many, is because it runs up against their belief system and ego. If it was this much evidence for string theory, scientist would love it. It's like gravity, we have evidence of gravity, but we don't fully understand gravity. That's why scientist are trying to find a theory of quantum gravity and gravitons. All the evidence points to the existence of these spacecrafts, we just don't fully understand them.

Every step of human civilization has recorded these spacecraft and the beings who fly them. From cave paintings, ancient manuscripts, paintings, pictures and video. Some examples: ufoartwork.com...

Look at these verses from the Bible:

Exodus 24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the CLOUD, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Exodus 34:5 And the Lord descended in the CLOUD, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.

Isaiah 19:1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift CLOUD, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

Luke 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a CLOUD with power and great glory.

Luke 9:34-35 While he thus spake, there came a CLOUD, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the CLOUD. 35 And there came a voice out of the CLOUD, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Revelations 1:7 Behold, he cometh with CLOUDS; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I think the Second Coming or the Rapture will be mistaken as an invasion. I think man's ego has projected these beings as hostile to us. Just look at the movies throughout the years. This is what Reagan said at the U.N.:

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."
Speech to the United Nations General Assembly, Forty-second session, "Provisional Verbatim Record of the Fourth Meeting", September 21, 1987.)

He also said:

"I was in a plane last week when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, "Have you ever seen anything like that?" He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it. But we didn't file a report on the object because for a long time they considered you a nut if you saw a UFO..."
1974, Reagan was often quoted referring to the possibility of an alien threat.

Check out: www.bibleufo.com...

Think of all the people that have seen these UFO's. Presidents, military personal, police officers, astronauts and many more. When you put all of this evidence together, you can only come to one conclusion. These things exists, and we don't fully understand it. The same way we don't fully understand gravity, but we know that it's there.

quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!

[edit on 9-7-2005 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
So why has this not been shown on the BBC for example? Mainstream public in Europe have no idea about the events in Mexico.
Something else made me think too, what about the film Signs? Was'nt there a fleet over Mexico? Just a thought...

D Notices prevent some subjects being reported on. Check out the book "Missing Times" for how the media is controlled. Also you may not be aware of the following site

www.themissingtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to get something straight...the mere fact that one does not
agree with me on this thread does not mean that he/she take it to a maniacal level... Last night I got about 5 calls of one or several of you
( if it was not any of you sorry no offence intended) but i think it must be from this blog cause I don't do any other. Using computer like voice and saying stupid things like... "Quit while you can" "Your deceiving your self" " Your gonna cause panic" and other dumb stuff like that, it's not going to scare me. I don't know how you got my phone number, but when I catch you it will not be funny anymore. See... that is a federal offence, and is prosecutable. And acting like federal agents is so too. Don't be a dumb-a$$, It's not funny.... be a real man/woman and dispute it here... bring evidence and quit the clowning around. Hey you can even curse me out here(in the blog) if you like, but quit the calling it is disrespectful and outright DUMB!! Like I said before it's not scary, it's ridiculous why would anyone want to hurt me for evidence that is everywhere? If so you you would have to hurt the real researchers like Jaime Maussan and others. In short I’m not scared, it's not funny, and if you do it again you might get cought and even thrown in JAIL. So quit the @#$%!!

Now to the regular topic:

I believe that these things are not from around here, I think that they
truly are studding us and that no one really knows their intentions, and this to me is pretty spooky. I believe that with the mere number in which these things are showing up it is a matter of weeks or months since something big happens. Maybe not a total invasion (Aliens attacking humans) but I do think that they are preparing for something. It is frightening the thought that there are so many unidentifieds coming down from wherever (space, other dimensions, sea, underground or other ) and no world government shows interest. I mean, this needs some sort of scientific study right? I wonder what will be their reaction when the UFOs land.

P.S. I want to upload still images from the full DVD so that you guys can see the high definition pics of the spheres. Also I want to post a pick of one of these spheres that I took a few months back. They are prety cool. Give me a few pointers on how to do this I would gladly appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Just wanted to get something straight...the mere fact that one does not
agree with me on this thread does not mean that he/she take it to a maniacal level... Last night I got about 5 calls of one or several of you
( if it was not any of you sorry no offence intended) but i think it must be from this blog cause I don't do any other. Using computer like voice and saying stupid things like... "Quit while you can" "Your deceiving your self" " Your gonna cause panic" and other dumb stuff like that, it's not going to scare me. I don't know how you got my phone number, but when I catch you it will not be funny anymore. See... that is a federal offence, and is prosecutable. And acting like federal agents is so too. Don't be a dumb-a$$, It's not funny.... be a real man/woman and dispute it here... bring evidence and quit the clowning around. Hey you can even curse me out here(in the blog) if you like, but quit the calling it is disrespectful and outright DUMB!! Like I said before it's not scary, it's ridiculous why would anyone want to hurt me for evidence that is everywhere? If so you you would have to hurt the real researchers like Jaime Maussan and others. In short I’m not scared, it's not funny, and if you do it again you might get cought and even thrown in JAIL. So quit the @#$%!!

dude are you serious???
Thats F*&@'d Up dude!!!

What a total complete loser ?
Anyone who is so "anti-alien" or whatever that they will harass people like cabanman ....
that is totally stupid

Leave HIM ALONE!

What kind of loser gets so upset they cannot convince us to drop the subject , they would call and harass us pretending to be govt agents

thats totally weak and stupid

it just goes to show you how many true losers there are on earth
why cant they just accept the fact we saw something?
why are they so scared of us talking they would call and threaten u?

The Answer?
They have mental problems
They cannot accept the fact someone disagrees with them
They need medication
and they Need a team of Psychologists/Psychiatrists working on them 24/7

that is a serious mental problem we are talking about here

Cabanman i am very sorry some total lunatic loser had to harass you!
Maybe the moderators can figure out whos doing this BS?

They havent harassed me yet but if they do ill let u guys know
But we need to put an end to this BS Now!
Im very disappointed to have to read your story
and i sympathize with u cabanman

If i can do anything to help catch this guy let me know
we need him banned from ATS asap

moderators Please look into this
we could have a "harasser" lurking in these boards
hes definatly a hacker cuz he somehow got cabanmans phone number

this is important in my opinion
no one has the right to hack and harass people like this
im outraged

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here are some nice pics of similar UFO in space.

NASA UFO

NASA UFO 2

This one is at night in Israel

Mexico sphere

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join