It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious need not view...Hilarious for everybody else :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Funny AND True:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LOL...So true, so true...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can I get this on a T-Shirt? I'll take one in Lg. please.

[edit on 7/5/2005 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I need about 1,000 of those labels

I got plans!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

funny indeed

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
im christian...

and i love it

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wow... im not religiuos and i didnt think it is funny... its a litle sad actually, sad that the stickers dont mention Forgiveness, and sacrifice for Love ... oh well... i guess that fell between the cracks...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, in science books in some places they have stickers saying

"Evolution is not a fact, kill anyone who is smart. Then kill their children, cousins, and parents. Then drink the blood of the evil to purify it for god."

Sad to say, but that sticker on the bible is great. Anyway to get these on bibles everywhere? Make those labels, go to a church when it isn't busy, like a thursday, and place them on all the bibles. Hey, it summer vacation for me, got nothing to do till next fall need something to do.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
wow... im not religiuos and i didnt think it is funny... its a litle sad actually, sad that the stickers dont mention Forgiveness, and sacrifice for Love ... oh well... i guess that fell between the cracks...

Thats just it Baast, thats the humor. You see, its ASSUMED the Bible is only about love and tolerance and all the "obvious" stuff. Its the genocides, rapes and murderous wars in the name of God that isnt assumed thats written right next to everything else. Its that stuff that falls between the cracks.

I dont mean this is an insult, but its your sense of humor thats not working on this one, not the joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Thats just it Baast, thats the humor. You see, its ASSUMED the Bible is only about love and tolerance and all the "obvious" stuff. Its the genocides, rapes and murderous wars in the name of God that isnt assumed thats written right next to everything else. Its that stuff that falls between the cracks.

all the horrible things described in the Bible are no worse than the atrocities of today... that are still made in the name of "GODS" and even "Godesses". The bible is not only about love its about human anture, and about what man will do to eachother using God has an excuse. of course there are the judgements of God himself,but all religions have them, yet it seems only the Bible gets the bad rep....

I dont mean this is an insult, but its your sense of humor thats not working on this one, not the joke.

LOL...now that was funny !!! hmmm... well i do like Mr. Bean, so maybe thats an indication that my humour doesnt function correctly !!! hehehe

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Baast, your right, all religions do have these little stories and practises which are overlooked by their followers... The reason the bible gets most of the insults is the majority of people you find on ATS or English speaking sites are Christian in some way or another.

If someone cameon here with a joke about the Koran, people wouldnt get the humour of it, as they cant relate to the Koran.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You guys are missing the ENTIRE joke. The religous community is FORCING text books to have alternate theories and warning sticked stating that eveloution is a theory, but where are the warning stickers on the Bible stating the same thing? Where are the warning stickers on the Bible about its content?

Again, the joke is good, you getting it is the issue.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
heres a funny joke :

religion

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHOAHOHOHAOHAOHAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
lol its a f-in joke not a debate sthu yuh ppl crack me up

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That is one of the best joke's I have ever seen.
I think I have just split my side.
Nice one skippytjc

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Where can I buy those stickers? I'm planning to go to every church in the south and slap one on every bible.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Bloody brillant!!
I want a T shrit as well!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So Rich,
So True.

If religions will accept this sticker on all their bibles they can have the 'Evolution is only a theory' Sticker on science text books.

Can i get a Quorum?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey, sell those shirts/stickers in the ATS Merchindise Store!!!! Then the christians being christians will boycott by buying everyone of them so they can burn it, like they did with HP#6. Of course they don't realize when you boycott something you aren't suppose to buy it, but being christians they don't know.

new topics

top topics

join