It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ New UFO Video ~

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
Another strange thing I noticed is that the object is so close, yet the person filming this does not try to get closer.

Also the balcony remains in shot while zoomed on the UFO ,while its normally advisable to have something else in-shot for perspective , it seems suspicous in this case as it could be used for alingment for cgi purposes.

We need a GCI FSME ,I think.

Merkz out..

Yep and he zoomes back as if he knew it would fly off.
The video is not fake what its meant to be is fake

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Excellent video very clear

Can anyone see the picture I just posted? don't matter that was weird.

very interesting, you get a clear picture and people say to clear it's a fake, then you get a fuzzy picture and people say to fuzzy it's a fake. So what can you do damed if you and damed if you don't.

[edit on 3/7/2005 by Sauron]

lol yeh thats how it goes
people with a story to tell and eyevitnesses are probably the best evidence. alot of videos/photos is almost c-rap. but the best Videotaped UFO evidence I have ever seen is the NASA Tether incident. Alot of huge 'ufos' (pulsing) flying back the tether in space.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It looks like a balloon.
Similar to one of these:

Or this:

You can see those crinkly ends in that video.. and like someone stated, the camerperson zoomed in and then zoomed out as if he was knowing that it was going to fly away.
Suspect.

[edit on 7/4/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I dont think its ballon by any strech of the imagination due to the consistancy of its altitude and its spin , more like cgi if anything,one thing really keeping me on the fence is the lighting on the object in question. Because of its spin it would be very hard to hoax that kind of dynamic llumination, one would want to be a very good cgi artist, but my doubts also lie in the way it the clip is shot other than zooming out , the viewer trys to track it as it flys off about 2 seconds too late.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
probably another bloody balloon...

too bad...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
For some reason I can't see the video.

Is it using some crazy codec? I tried before I had DivX6.0 and it didn't work, tried after still nothing.

Done it in QT and WMP9, and RealAlt. On two different computers.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This video is technically not "new" it appears on the "100 UFOs CD" with a date of 2003.

It can also be found among other weirdness on this site although that version doesn't have the flying away part, and is a smaller window size.

It could be anyone of these Remote control flying saucers

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It works fine here.. anyways here is ACE Mega CoDecS Pack

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
this is the kind of thing that annoys the heck out of me. you guys do know that the government would have done some thing if this thing was even real kinda like sincity's little video that somehow got erased. And seeing how you got this off the internet i have to disagree with weather it is real or not. You guys can say anything you want it is just what i say. and another thing that i found jus for kicks was that the M.I.B would have taken the person and sworn him to secrecy (I got the M.I.B thing off the tele so i don't think my last theory is true but ya never know right lol)

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think the theory saying its fake because the cam isnt shaking wont work.
Maybe the guy is used to film things (maybe a professional or semi), other detail that let you notice he is used to film is when he zoom IN, he try to keep the balcony in the camera's view.
You can notice too that he knows about filming, because he dont keep the object in the exact middle of the shot.
One of the first tip you learn about filming is to avoid let the object you film remain in the middle of the shot....you can notice that when watching TV.

Someone said he find odd the guy didnt zoom, yes he zoomed.
But looks like he keep in the optical zoom only, as most of you know entering the digital zoom would make the image distorted.

Too bad the vid hasnt a good compression, otherwise you could get awesome details about this UFO.
Maybe its done on purpose ?...(in case its fake)

I dont know about you guys, but the object in this vid looks a bit small and at low altitude.
Does any of you know how to calculate its size and altitude ?
We have everything we need in the film, trees and buildings to give us the parameters.

Personally i think its fake....but its just a feeling.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I'm no expert on these things. I've slowed the video down and watched it frame by frame and I'm slightly suspicious about the balcony on the top right hand corner the object seems to move up toward it just before it dissappears as though its been pulled up just a thought I could be wrong!

your right there is something not quite right about the last bit.can anyone get to the frame where the ufo is just going behind the building? i can get to the frame just before but then its just gone,perhaps someone with the right software can.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Instead of poluting your systems with codec packs, just get this app:

www.videolan.org...

Videolan uses some of the ffdshow and ffmpeg tech, resulting in there not being a single codec that needs to be installed.

It plays pritty much everything and has some extensive controlls.

And now a lil observation about this thread, this file has been downloaded from the-dome.org nearly 1000 times, yet theres only 2 pages of reply's to this thread :@ Lotsa people reading and viewing but not talking it seems.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Instead of poluting your systems with codec packs, just get this app:

www.videolan.org...

Videolan uses some of the ffdshow and ffmpeg tech, resulting in there not being a single codec that needs to be installed.

It plays pritty much everything and has some extensive controlls.

And now a lil observation about this thread, this file has been downloaded from the-dome.org nearly 1000 times, yet theres only 2 pages of reply's to this thread :@ Lotsa people reading and viewing but not talking it seems.

Thanks will look into that

It's the speed the object moves in the end that colors the whole video, but is it really fast? I dubt it. and it seems he knew it would travel in that direction because he hesitatets to move along for a few sec to create a fancy look that he didnt knew hehe.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Looks like a CG object to me. For all we know, a freelance artist could have created that. The movements of the camera and the movements of the object doesn't look natural. It looks like the object was placed there after the person had already shot the sky.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Looks real to me , but again it all does(not all but mostly all does)

The cool thing i liked is that the ufo is spinning around , that`s what made me think it was real ^_^

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman

The cool thing i liked is that the ufo is spinning around , that`s what made me think it was real ^_^

hehe well when I see its spinning it looks like the round baloons posted longer up in the thread.
Since the speed at the end its probably CG. or some trick we dont know of yet.

Kal

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu

Originally posted by gamerman

hehe well when I see its spinning it looks like the round baloons posted longer up in the thread.
Since the speed at the end its probably CG. or some trick we dont know of yet.

ive never seen a balloon spinning like that

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
for the guys who were convinced by its' spinning ,

1 - how may UFOs' have you seen close enuf to see it spinning ?..

2 - who sez they spin ?..

they may spin...but I've not seen any proof of this...and it sure was a nice "hook" , for whoever threw this thing [ fake video ] together tho...

oh yeah...frisbees spin...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have one of those remote control UFOs and im going to go and try this when I get some more helium ill have a go at reenacting it. It might take a while though, ill probably get some more helium on Thursday/Friday.

Should be interesting!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This sighting remembers me the famous mexico saucer video from 1997, which was certainly a hoax.

www.jman5.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join