It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ New UFO Video ~

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
s8.yousendit.com...
^^^^^^^^^

downloads.the-dome.org...
^^^^^^^^^^
click to download...

This was in Bulgaria....

*Great Video for Debunkers & Dis Info Agents*

edit...^1st link WILL DIE in 7 days

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Italiano]

[edit on 4-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Nice find there

I thought it was one of those big inflated frisbees at first, but then it zooms off at a high rate of speed. Im on the fence here. Im sure someone here will give a shot debunking it though.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thats pretty amazing looking, but then again so is war of the worlds

Reminds me of the WTC ufo video which turned out to be a fake, I have to say though i will reserve my judgment for the moment .Id like to hear from some of the cgi buffs on the board first.

Merkz out..

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
NEW Non Dying LINK

downloads.the-dome.org...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click to download

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Excellent video very clear

Can anyone see the picture I just posted? don't matter that was weird.

very interesting, you get a clear picture and people say to clear it's a fake, then you get a fuzzy picture and people say to fuzzy it's a fake. So what can you do damed if you and damed if you don't.

[edit on 3/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Senor Italiano.

I have to say I think it is fake. I am sure there is something in the sky there but that that thing is a balloon and video editing of some kind is used to make it look like it zips away.

The most telling thing about this vid is the guy recording it has absolutely no reaction at all. If this was my video, you would hear me going off my #ing head, mumbling "# me! # me! I dont believe this, what the # is.. no way! # me!!" followed by a loud panicked shout when it goes from 0 to the speed of sound within a millisecond.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sauron it is a big BLACK blank........bummer...

The video I downloaded however is a VERY clear shot.....WOWZERS!

[edit on 3-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Is a little strange, hard to tell wether it's fake or not in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Do you have a web site link where you got this from?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
this pic does the vid no justice, sorry

external image

[edit on 3/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The lighting on the object is just perfect, I've never seen any CG align its lighting with a video that well. I can only conclude the object is real.

If it is a fake then the guy should be working for Stephen Spielberg or George Lucas imho, because its as close to real as it can get.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All I can say is wow, best ufo footage I have ever seen by a long shot.

Looks real to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this video I think the objest looks pretty real although I'm no expert on these things. I've slowed the video down and watched it frame by frame and I'm slightly suspicious about the balcony on the top right hand corner the object seems to move up toward it just before it dissappears as though its been pulled up just a thought I could be wrong!

Kal

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
lol.. why keep asking if a video is REAL or FAKE if you'll never get an answer? you can never be sure about it, some people will just say real and other fake.. and then what?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It might be fake just by the camera man's lack of reaction and it reminds me also of the WTC ufo vid. I mean he isn't really shaking the camera so he/she isn't excited or nervous and in the beginning it almost looks like the craft is slowing it's spin then resuming it's constant speed.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Could always be that this guy has seen these objects before and has finaly got his hands on a camera and wants to do the best job at capturing it he can.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It looks as if it has been in a fight and lost, it's all dimpled like the inflatable UFO's on the sides as well. I'm not sure with this one, i would say fake because something doesn't feel right.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The thing that I don't get is the thing spins. Don't remember many people saying that UFOs spin like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Another strange thing I noticed is that the object is so close, yet the person filming this does not try to get closer.

Also the balcony remains in shot while zoomed on the UFO ,while its normally advisable to have something else in-shot for perspective , it seems suspicous in this case as it could be used for alingment for cgi purposes.

We need a GCI FSME ,I think.

Merkz out..

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It comes to a full stop before flying off, it looks real too me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join