It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you Beileve Happens when you Die

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, I'm pretty sure we go SOMEWHERE, atleast.

Then again I could be wrong...

We do have souls, of that I am certain.

Of where we go? I don't know, but if we go somewhere...that means we still have conciousness, and hopefully we'll have free will.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My two cence. Or three. Or one.

Christian church teaches that there are only three planes of existence : ours, heaven, the highest, and hell, the lowest. Teaches that there are only those extremes. But in between those are the different planes, ours is the middle. (astral, etheric, ect.) So when you die on this plane, depending on your positive and negative karma, you either physically manifest on the same plane, or a higher or lower one. Then the process repeats upon the manifested plane. (sorta makes heaven and hell christianably understandable)

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Do you recall what is was like before birth?

I am sure the two are similar.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i believe that when you die your corpse rots in a box six feet underground...if you're fortunate enough to have family that would spend money on an outdated ceremony

as far as an afterlife is concerned, i heard that when you die your brain panics and releases a chemical that makes you hallucinate to dull the pain or whatever the case may be, and who's to say that those last seconds in your mind don't feel like an eternity...or maybe it's an eternal astral projection that your mind produces on instinct at the moment of your death...nooooobody knows

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101We do have souls, of that I am certain.

judging by the way a lot of people act nowadays i'd say that life ran out of souls to give humans

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I dont know about us, but I think animals souls/essence/lifespark, kinda diffuses into the atmosphere and returns to the elemts on a sub-atomic level.
Folk tell of 'seeing' or otherwise 'experiencing' there deceased pets, perhaps we create in our own minds a kind of etheric memory, like a hologram of our beloved pets but the animal is gone.
perhaps its the truth for us sawell, we are, as animals are, part of nature afterall, perhaps we belong both physically and otherwise to it aswell.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Nature recycles, has for millions of years, its self supporting, and incredible, enjoy it and love those around you while there still here.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe that the human body is a, kind of, "vehicle" for the soul. It has been given to us so that we can experience what life gives us. I'm not 100% sure about what happens after our body dies. However, I did have one, very, very strange experience:

I had just woken up and I then sat up in bed. I "regained consciousness" about 30 minutes later... what happened in those 30 minutes was very odd. It felt like I was dead and had been transported to a different realm. I could see myself floating in what appeared to be space, it was completely black with a few, very small, lights in the background. I also recall feeling very warm and at peace with everything, I also seem to recall being there before... anybody have the same experience?

[edit on 2-8-2005 by xeroxed88]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join