It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you Beileve Happens when you Die

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I beileve when you die it is like a eternal sleep. You Dream and Dream and Dream. Some beileve you live a second life in a alternate universe as someone else. What do you Think?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I`m not really sure but i think that we come into so much knowledge that we cannot comprehend how much here. I do believe in reincarnation! i believe that there are some that come back to bring Light of the True Knowledge and to teach others this light and until we all come into this ( some do, some dont) then if you dont you have to come back and learn. I think we are here to learn. there is so much in this universe and Earth that maybe it takes many lives until you learn this. I believe the Almighty Creator is the great Master of Knowledge.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It would be easier to stop the sun from shining or the season from changing then to stop the growth of the eternal soul.

It's not a question of what will happen to you when you die, it's a decision about what you want to do. Free will was not a gift to the mud and blood you call this body, It was a gift to you. You had it before you came here, you have it now and you will continue to have it when you move on. Like everything else, it's just a choice.

You can move on to other, higher worlds if you like, But you'll still need to learn the same lessons that you might have had an easier time learning here. Your growth will continue, regardless of the place you decide to learn your lessons. Spirituality is not about where you are, when you are, how you are or even why you are. It's about who you are, and only you can decide that.

As for me, I plan on coming right back here. I like it here. The food is good, the company is tolerable and the sex is fantastic. On top of that its a very easy learning enviroment.

Well, before I come back I might do some cosmic bungee jumping, but thats like summer break between the classes.

Ofcourse, this is MHO.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You explain that very well, Thank you. I too want to explore other areas. I think i will not come back here for awhile. I`m gonna take a break.LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In my case and by my personal opinion I believe that when the human body dies our souls are of pure energy don't die but goes on to join others.

We come from a sources and to the sources we go back again.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I feel that when we die our souls float in an inbetween of sorts. Our soul would either stay there trapped, or go on to an unknown beyond, or the most common being reborn.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I believe you become an instinct like intention, and that you reappear counsciously only when the desire is right for you to be wished.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
is based on a brief memory

of before I was born....... [ yeah , a bit weird ]

anyways I remember not wanting to come here and
that someone was with me, and I was told it was my time.

and obviously despite my protests , voila here I am.
[ there were no faces or places to remember ,
so there's nothing tangible to describe physically other than a feeling
I wasn't that far away before being sent...[ I'm straining here to recall ] maybe like I could see the earth from where I was at.... FWIW

and , as a child, I would astral project, but it was spontaneous
I had no training, my folks never talked about it , and I couldn't tell
you how I did it . and I never discussed it with anyone as a kid
it just never came up !

anyways , upon reflection , I think my soul was looking for a way back to where I came from . I stopped doing that at around 8yo.

we are souls that's for sure , but why we are here ...I dunno . maybe it's just the experience or lessons to be learned .

so based on that , I'd say we go on to the next thing that's been planned
and I don't think we have any say so in it at all but could be wrong about the last part of that.

ever hear anything like that b 4 ? ...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The astral body transports the soul to the higher planes of existence...but just how high of a plane you will reach will depend on your spiritual understanding at the time of death. Some will be stuck in their ways, in the lower planes of material attachment, while others will rise above to that of divine understanding. I believe much of what the Yogis do when it comes to the state of existence after death, and of the soul, even while still attached to the body.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
anyways , upon reflection , I think my soul was looking for a way back to where I came from . I stopped doing that at around 8yo.

Ahh yes...a reincarnation? You have yet to attain enlightenment...astral projection can be remastered if you have the desire.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
thanks...

you'd think with that experience of mine , I'd of done some
studies on this , but I haven't. well , other than listening to bruce goldberg once .
[ but I thought about some of the stuff he was talkin' about and decided he was full of beans ]
or I just wasn't ready to understand.
not really sure.

he was REALLY OUT THERE

but I did get it, that when you venture out of body like that, you can get into trouble.
kinda like playin' with a ouiji board. can bring all kinds of weird unwanted results.
I'm not interested in fighting demons or other unknowns I got enuf crap on my plate right now.

perhaps when I retire...hehehe

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

but I did get it, that when you venture out of body like that, you can get into trouble.
kinda like playin' with a ouiji board. can bring all kinds of weird unwanted results.
I'm not interested in fighting demons or other unknowns I got enuf crap on my plate right now.

perhaps when I retire...hehehe

It can't hurt you...going into a situation without fear is the only way you will have a true understanding. It is just your spirit existing on another plane of activity...many believe that when you dream, you are on the astral plane as well for that time.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
When you die your soul flies at a billions miles a second back to the singularity where everything began and you go into it and the whole universe flips around and reverse and you are reborn into our parallel universe.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
For me its either reincarnation or judgement - up or down?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Well I think its one of three things.

Either,

1. Thats it, your just dead, nothing else, no afterlife, no reincarnation, no nothing.

or

2. If you have achieved enlightenment, you can become pure energy the nano-second before you die.

or

3. Same as 2 but with the help of science and technology.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I don't know what it will be like, but I must admit that I have a real fear of physically dying but still being conscious and alone. What happens if, when you die, it is just basically like being in a dark room, alone with your thoughts and inner voice, forever.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I always figured a good place to look for some type of answers to the main question here is with people who have actually dies and have come back (NDE'S).
A good collection of NDE reports is at the site
www.near-death.com...
However, like anything, it does not mean you should believe everything you read just because someoneelse says so. In the end you still have to make up your own mind.
I believe we are here on Earth to learn to love and accept everyone else or instead we fear and hate and all that. When we die, then that is the stae of mind we die in and it then leads us to where we go.
I believe if we work on trying to understand and love one another then we move closer to God/the one source of all and if we instead choose to live in fear and not understand others and work on loving others then we may move into darkness and further away from God/the one source of all.
There are a lot of things set up on this world to keep us from reaching our better and higher selves. We tend to think of ourselves to much and not those less fortunate then ourselves. Those that make a lot of money tend to spend more on themselves instead of giving that money to those who may need it more, etc., etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan
I don't know what it will be like, but I must admit that I have a real fear of physically dying but still being conscious and alone. What happens if, when you die, it is just basically like being in a dark room, alone with your thoughts and inner voice, forever.

That would be terrible...but I doubt likely. If there is no soul, and the physical death just ends all life, then you would lose all consciousness, thoughts, etc, and just not exist. But if there is life of the soul after death, then there would probably be others in the same place.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
it's interesting how , even with testimony
[ there's a lot out there, if you look ]
from people who have "left" their bodies ,
not to mention my own accounting of a brief memory of not having any form

that there is STILL, so much doubt and uncertainty, about whether or not the soul exists !

my my my ....

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

it's interesting how , even with testimony
[ there's a lot out there, if you look ]
from people who have "left" their bodies ,
not to mention my own accounting of a brief memory of not having any form

that there is STILL, so much doubt and uncertainty, about whether or not the soul exists !

my my my ....

I whole-heartedly believe in the existence of a soul, and spiritual life after the death of the physical body...but for the purpose of this thread I am just trying to explore different options and not try to force my own beliefs on others...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join