It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid over Mexico City?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
looks like hes wearing a trenchcoat, its neo from the matrix!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What about that "The Entity Reunion in the Sky" incident ... has anybody seen that video ? ( mentioned in the article ? )

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus
What is it with Mexico and UFOs recently!?!

Uh, hello, Mexico is where Roswell is.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi I think the clip I saw was on the sky news website. But after going back and searching it doesn't appear to be there anymore. It was very different from the Mexico one. It was harder to make out a human and the vehicle was bigger, like a kind of a bike. It was hard to describe it was so unfamiliar looking. I can't find it anywhere on a google search.
Oh well.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IfI StudiosUh, hello, Mexico is where Roswell is.

Um. No it isn't. New Mexico is where Roswell is...New Mexico is an American state...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I heard there was a new flying humanoid video from Mexico , it was supposedly broadcast on the Spanish TV channel univision lastnight.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That flying humanoid is the old video. Here is the NEW one as posted on CoasttoCoastAM.com last night. Check THIS NEW VIDEO out.

It has a couple different flying humanoid type objects in it as well as showing the officer that claims to have been attacked by a witch in the past. It is in spanish. Take a look at the new video of the flying object

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Check the original video.

It would be better to check the original video with original audio.

Here are the three parts. By the way the witness said it was a
balloon.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Where do I get my sky cycle?

Gazrok- Now that you mention it (even though you were joking), and just from looking at the pic you provided from the video, it almost looks as though he's riding some sort of wheel-less hoverbike. It looks like that could be what the red object is, with his legs on either side. The pic looks just like, to me at least, someone sitting on some kind of motorized scooter from behind, but without the wheels.

you beat me to it thats what i thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Have anybody seen this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Damn thats a nice little thing! I want one!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Those whiches have to be real! how can it be someone in a jetpack?! or a balloon?

If it was some one on a jet pack, it would be making lots of noise, and it would be flying all over the place. (I'm not even sure if people use jet packs)

And if it's a balloon, than the balloon would go straight up in the air! Balloons don't stay in one place unless they are tide down!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey ANYTHING can be possible and I can believe they could be aliens with anti-gravity belts capable of doing that. BUT I'm also open to the possibilities that some people with compressed tanks can build 1 of these and video tape it.

www.youtube.com...

As for ballons you right but this could be an ALIEN if he was crossing the Mexican/US border.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by magestyk7]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

There's a type of flying bodysuit that you can buy for skydiving. Essentially, it works like the 'wings' on a flying squirrel do. When you stretch your arms out a flap extends between your hand and trunk... creating a chute that is level with your body. Skydivers use these to glide around before deploying their main chutes.

I think this may be one of those suits.

Yes - it's a good possibility. I go with that one or the military one-man flying platform things that are fully operational now... It's something along those lines amyhow.

J.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7
Hey ANYTHING can be possible and I can believe they could be aliens with anti-gravity belts capable of doing that. BUT I'm also open to the possibilities that some people with compressed tanks can build 1 of these and video tape it.

www.youtube.com...

As for ballons you right but this could be an ALIEN if he was crossing the Mexican/US border.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by magestyk7]

Link #1 looks like the culprit!

Link #2 looks mighty painful...

J.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
To me, it looks liek a wingsuit. Lara Croft wore one in her 2nd movie. LOL

Here you go:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
whatever it was, it wasn't gliding. it was much to slow and not going
down. baloon? maybe but why didn't it hit anything? although i didn't
see a direction change either????

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Thats what I was gonna say! If it was someone in a gliding suit or whatever, it would be gliding down! because thats what happens when you glide!

This Alien is "gliding" perfectly streight forward.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
that is not the mothman

im 14
and i have been studying this case since i was 9
yes 5 years and yes when that bridge picture was tooken...
but this picture can not be "mothman" since i have been research this humanoid creature they said "it" had red eyes...the only redish in this picture is at the bottom..and "it" is suppose to be flying not sitting on air...so if this thing was suppose to be flying y isnt the wing dense out just a little.?? i work with pictures lik this and this looks to be a rip-off someone could hav easily thrown a stupid doll up and it must have had light...at the bottom...and they zoomed so close that it was blurry but good enough to help police have a lead...

thank you for reading...
yes im 14...
feel free to reply i would like to see what ya'll monkey brqains think...
considering this picture isnt clear

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i sort of had a first hand experience of this a few days back,

its in this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

only sort of because it only lasted about 10seconds..

but i was nearer than 50meters from the UFS unidentified flying subject (;
i got a good look at it even my brain told me it was a ballon

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join