It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid over Mexico City?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think the video is way too shaky to start assuming what it is..

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And also way too shakey to start assuming what it's NOT. Obviously a human with a jet pack? Wow... if that's not embracing ignorance and feeding it some dinner, I don't know what is.

I have very little reason to believe that there is any extraterrestrial origin to this whole thing, but to dismiss it out right as some easily explainable phenomena seems ludicrous. Perhaps someone's trying to audition for a job with the Project Blue Book folks

This one falls in my strange stuff file. I'd need to see something more to believe that it's not a terrestrial phenomena, but since there does not appear to be any sort of reasonable explanation, I say we stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Wow... if that's not embracing ignorance and feeding it some dinner, I don't know what is.

i'm still pounding my keyboard!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is by far the most bizarre video I have EVER seen! I dont know what that could be, I can completly undrstand why he was shaking so bad. If you saw a fyling person in the sky im sure you would be scared to.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Wow that's all I can say this looks like an outline or silouette of a shadow person.Does anybody else have any more on this video as far as information.This isn't that crazy to see a being floating and seeing a ball of light by it.Welcome to the spiritual realm.

Oh yeah.!

It's kinda like the Fifth Element manifesting The alpha/omega into the 3rd dimension by contrasting void(void) and Light borders...like a dream gradually taking over...

But what happens when and in-between the curtain's drop? Lucidity? ANother dream? Does a signal or shape affect this manifestantion?

olo

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Desmond]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Found this on the net. Damn cool and maybe the answer to the sightings.

Only In My Dreams is on the right track:

www.bird-man.com...

There are videos also of one of these guys with rockets (not real rockets...more like jets) strapped to his legs. Go down the left hand side where it says Rocket Bird...it's 9mb so it will take a while to load.

If this already been posted somewhere else my apologies.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Skyflying is certainly not what is seen on the published Rense' pic. Skyflying is nothing but skyingdiving, whereby you fall from a plane at 12,000 ft and must pull your parachute above 500ft at the maximum or you will crash to the ground.

What was written about the pic was certainly not a case of skydiving or skyflying.

The only closest thing that i can perhaps attempt to explain is that some anti-gravity experiments that are being conducted perhaps by humans or something. Antigravity is no longer the stuff of fiction.

www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm not saying that the Rense pick is skyflying. I think there may be a connection. Did you watch the video from the site? Pretty cool with him jetting across the sky horizontally! The difference I'm trying to say is that this guy had jets attached to him...he wasn't just free falling in his "birdsuit". Someone else could be doing something similar.

What I noticed is that a lot of other pictures of flying humanoids look a lot like people in their skyflying suits. My goal was to add to the alternative explanations.

I agree the Mexico City video is not someone skyflying. It could be 1) a kite 2) someone pulling the lawchair and balloon trick 3)a skinwalker or shapeshifting witch. I'm sure the media would of reported option 2 though. Anti-gravity being tested in the skies above Mexico City? Why there? Who is researching it Mexico?

I will tell this story in all honesty, when I was a kid (about 20 years ago) my friend and I were up on a hill by my house in late fall and could look down on a vineyard about little over a 1/4 of a mile away. We were watching this black "thing" swirl through and around the rows of vines. It didn't walk, it seemed to dance. I thought it was a black garbage bag or someone pruning but there was just a breeze. The movements were not "right" for a person and it never really stopped to work on the grapes or get caught on them like a bag would. I called my dad 2-3 minutes later when he pulled up on his tractor and he watched for a bit and couldn't figure it out either. We knew who farmed the vineyard and I knew the hispanic girls that lived in the house by the vineyard and it wasn't them. Eventually the thing disappeared behind some trees from our neighbor's orchard that blocked the farther end of the vineyard. The thing that really bothered me was the way this thing just moved so fast over and through the rows and vines, never stopping and having this tattered cloak like-look to it, but definetly humanoid.

The creepy thing is that my friend and I had to catch the bus down by the vineyard where we saw this the next day. No one was working on the farm and when the bus went down to pick up the girls we only picked up one of them because the other sister had to stay home. She was depressed and crying since the night before she had gone outside to bring her dog in and found that something had killed her dog. I told the sister what we saw the afternoon before and she just shut her mouth. One of my hispanic buddies at school started telling me about the Mexican witch stories and I told him to "go away", I didn't really beleive it.

Then I get a little older and started reading those Carlos Casteneda books...well Mexican folklore or not I'll just be happy that I never found out what that thing was, but since then I occassionally have these dreams of being in our orchard at twilight and some black vampire like thing (very much like the humanoid descriptions) flying over the trees while I sprint to our house for safety. Not one of my favorite dreams to say the least...

mod edit: do not circumvent the censors

[edit on 8-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
if you watch it very carefully like the first second you see it flies really fast striaght up from what looks to be roof or something...pretty interesting, cant be a skydiver

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

vs.

vs.

and one more closer to the ground:

Just something to think about...and no it does not explain the other Mexican video.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.rocketman.org...

This guy travels all over the world for spectator events and it's truely amazing how much it looks the same

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think the shakiness of the video may add some authenticity to the video. It can be VERY hard to hold a camera steady, especially if you are excited and/or scared. I worked for almost 20 years in the television industry and have had to do a lot of handheld camera work both in the studio and in the field. I find that when I hold my smaller and lighter camcorder that it is much harder for me to have a steady shot. Many folks are not steady with a camera especially if they are trying to focus on a small, moving distant object. Or haven't used the camera much. Maybe the person recently purchased or borrowed the camera and was not used to using it.
Really cool video, I have no idea what it is but dang Mexico is a happening place for weirdness. Sure wish I had time and cash to go there and do some taping myself.

---warpfactor9

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have no idea what this video is, however,
if you look at the timestamp right when the video starts
it goes from 7:11:41 where the video starts off and the shape is seen right above the roof to 7:12:04 when the object is in the sky. wheres the missing frames?

anyone if you skip through the video by frames you see distinctive humanoid shapes and then its almost as if the shape phases out then phases back in.

Im at a loss to explain this one

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The goverment must be fine tuning project blue beam. Man i cant wait for the big show.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ah yes, I downloaded this video from another site before. I must say this is one of the most facinating I've ever seen. Now, has anyone else heard of that strange creature that attacked the police officer in Mexico?

www.rense.com...

It resembles the Flatwoods monster of West Virginia, and sorta looks like the floating entity.

I'd also like to state a theory I have for the video: A secret jet-pack test perhaps?

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here are some more humanoid videos...

www.cnufos.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorekkas
Here are some more humanoid videos...

www.cnufos.com...

That one looks like a Sea King helicopter to me,

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I saw a flying humanoid on a British news TV program. i wish I had that clip to show. I've never seen it on tinternet. It was filmed near a military airbase. I'll see if I can find it.....

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mr Dr X find the flying humanoid video in the UK

When you saw did it resemble the other sightings of flying beings seen in Mexico????

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smoot
The goverment must be fine tuning project blue beam. Man i cant wait for the big show.

What is the Blue Beam Project?

How soon is the government going to unvail this "project"

Does this invole flying humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join