It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 9000 Dead U.S. Soldiers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
You obviously didn't even read the source I posted. You really should before you come to such conclusions.

It DEBUNKS the rumour.

the ABCnews and CBS and other media reports the casualties and they didnt say 9000 dead. unless u think they are lying or are stupid.

Yet another stupid comment.

READ my link.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

READ my link.

already read it, and it aint stupid comment, the ABCnews and CBS news are pretty smart and have vast resources to uncover such scandal about hiding casualites.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

READ my link.

already read it, and it aint stupid comment, the ABCnews and CBS news are pretty smart and have vast resources to uncover such scandal about hiding casualites.

I have NOT, repeat NOT, said I support the contention of 9,000 troops dead (hidden). What part of that do you not understand?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I have NOT, repeat NOT, said I support the contention of 9,000 troops dead (hidden). What part of that do you not understand?

quote: Originally posted by Souljah

U.S. Military Personnel who died in German hospitals or en route to German hospitals have not previously been counted. They total about 6,210 as of 1 January, 2005. The ongoing, underreporting of the dead in Iraq, is not accurate.

Ofcourse Most of You will deny the Source of this news - but there you have it.

1. They do not count those who die after they depart Iraq.

2. Skewing the numbers is age-old. Both Democrats and Republicans have been guilty of it.

3. Your link is solid.

9000 Dead GIs In Iraq?

Officially, 84 US Military Deaths in Iraq from 2 through 28 May, 2005 – Official Total of 1,747 US Dead to date (and rising)

quote:
U.S. Military Personnel who died in German hospitals or en route to German hospitals have not previously been counted. They total about 6,210 as of 1 January, 2005. The ongoing, underreporting of the dead in Iraq, is not accurate. The DoD is deliberately reducing the figures. A review of many foreign news sites show that actual deaths are far higher than the newly reduced ones. Iraqi civilian casualties are never reported but International Red Cross, Red Crescent and UN figures indicate that as of 1 January 2005, the numbers are just under 100,000.

There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq. We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show far more bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The educated rumor is that the actual death toll is in excess of 7,000. Given the officially acknowledged number of over 15,000 seriously wounded, this elevated death toll is far more realistic than the current 1,400+ now being officially published. When our research is complete, and watertight, we will publish the results along with the sources. In addition to the evident falsification of the death rolls, at least 5,500 American military personnel have deserted, most in Ireland but more have escaped to Canada and other European countries, none of whom are inclined to cooperate with vengeful American authorities. (See TBR News of 18 February for full coverage on the mass desertions) This means that of the 158,000 U.S. military shipped to Iraq, 26,000 either deserted, were killed or seriously wounded. The DoD lists currently being very quietly circulated indicate almost 9,000 dead, over 16,000 seriously wounded and a large number of suicides, forced hospitalization for ongoing drug usage and sales, murder of Iraqi civilians and fellow soldiers , rapes, courts martial and so on...

source:
Uruk.net Info

Could it be that the Bush administration is Lying to United States and the World, again?

They were caught on so many lies in the past, that I dont belive a Word they say.

And in order to keep the Patriot Levels High - one must lie about the Real Casualties of War.

u support Souljah's post about DOD covering up the casualties.

as it says

There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Otay buttwheat.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Otay buttwheat.

(shrugs) u can call me names or watever, that aint gonna help u there. just showing one of yer posts back in the past.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Not only are they lying but you have to understand why they are lying and why they went into Iraq, this is one of the best persons who knows whats going on now before a lot of you start saying this is DISinfo first read these article first with an open mind AND cross refrence them, 1. geocities.com... 2. geocities.com... 3. www.geocities.com... Once you have read these articles then you'll be able to understand Parts 4-28 which clearly explain why the U.S. Gov every few moths scine March 2003 has been coming up with "FANTASTIC" explainations of whats happening in Iraq, I'll post parts 4- 28 later.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There is no way that the government could hid this many deaths. If this site were correct in this report, you dont think that the Senate Democrats and the media would be all over the administration for an impeachment? If this were true, Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld would be out on the curb.

This is just extreame propaganda for people to get worked up over to continue the downward slide of support for this conflict. The owners of this site are hoping a major media outlet will pick up on it and report it as fact. Since the Rathergate issue, I bet they have all checked thier facts and have found this is not true. If the Arab media like Al Jezera have picked up on it, then its almost certainly false.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Not only are they lying but you have to understand why they are lying and why they went into Iraq, this is one of the best persons who knows whats going on now before a lot of you start saying this is DISinfo first read these article first with an open mind AND cross refrence them, 1. geocities.com...
geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...
Once you have read these articles then you'll be able to understand Parts 4-28 which clearly explain why the U.S. Gov every few moths scine March 2003 has been coming up with "FANTASTIC" explainations of whats happening in Iraq, I'll post parts 4- 28 later.

Im certainly not going to read a website that is on Geocities!!!! If you have something important to be shown to the world, at least pay for a domain name!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's easy to hide first you have to realise that most of the families don't know each other, second the U.S. Gov has not told them yet, why because this war in Iraq is designed to start a "controled" WORLD WAR 3 which I have been saying in the past will get TOTALY out of control for the Golbal Elite. the medaia is owned by the elite also thats why there's no ACURATE reporting on Iraq.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Don't worry man just read them because all the other parts ( 4-28 ) are not on Geocities, use disernment you'll see that the guy knows what he's talking about.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Admin lied to start the war so why should I believe anything else, such as an "official" count of dead US military. It is obvious they would tend to keep this number low as possible. Support for the war is dwindling, evident by Bush's speech the other night reminding us all why we are in Iraq. I just can't believe anything that comes from the gov't plain and simple. While it may not be 9,000 dead, I know that the official count is far from true also. Support the troops! Bring them home!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapeworm
The Admin lied to start the war so why should I believe anything else, such as an "official" count of dead US military. It is obvious they would tend to keep this number low as possible. Support for the war is dwindling, evident by Bush's speech the other night reminding us all why we are in Iraq. I just can't believe anything that comes from the gov't plain and simple. While it may not be 9,000 dead, I know that the official count is far from true also. Support the troops! Bring them home!

If it was up to the government we wouldn't know any death count at all. The death count is not from the gov. It's from numerous sources, namely the military who HAS to keep a death count. They have NO reason to cover up any deaths as military leaders didn't want to go to war the way we did either.

Besides your hatred of Bush is there any reason why you don't believe the 1800 number?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Bringing the troops home now will destabilize the region further. While we may not be in Iraq for the reason we were told, it is important not to turn our backs on those people. If we were to do that, Iran would most likely move in and clean house. The US may not be liked now, but its best the way it is.

Im a Reserve Marine, and have been subject to recall several times. I would go in an instant if and when called to do so. If I were to die, that that is the price I would pay, without question. My wife understands, and would not speak against the President or the Military were I do die. I absolutely get sick of these parents and wives who say that thier husbands were against the war. Its real easy to put words into the mouths of a dead person.

Its possible that there are 9000 total deaths un related to Iraq, since the military is very large. At Camp Pendleton, a week doesnt go by that a Marine isnt killed in some kind of accident. Thats just one base, we have dozens. Accidents occur alot while sailors and Marines are deployed aboard ship. Ships are dangerous, especcially at rough seas. I cracked my head a few times against a bulkhead.

This is why the Generals and Admirals are advising the President of actions to take. Because civilians, parents, low level military personnel do not have the knowledge of the 'Big Picture'. They dont wear stars for nothing.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Look being in Iraq now I can tell you each death cant be hinden. Yes I do think the DoD is fixing the numbers to show less combat kills but the death of even one soilder is shared with his or hers whole unit and all the families of that unit too. It could be that we are unaware of the scope of this. My unit gets no info of others killed outside the unit but please, to hide that many kills would take about the same amount of people not saying anything in Germany. You cant go even one day missing or AWOL. There is good reason to not beleive the numbers but 9000 kills cant be up in the air.
Next point, there arent a lot of media people running around Iraq at all. I know many would like to think that but most reporters stay inside the wire and move from point to point and dont get to see combat kills. The largest amount of reporters and network stories come out of Qatar not Iraq with info coming from DoD breifing.
Last if you look at combat kills, most deaths happen before getting to treatment, ie in combat on the ground. So if your lucky and are being taken to Germany you have a good chance to survive. 9000 kills wouldnt fit that at all. That would tranz into about 30 to 40 thousand combat kills.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

(shrugs) u can call me names or watever, that aint gonna help u there. just showing one of yer posts back in the past.

Deltaboy, you are seeing what you WISH to see, not what is.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Are you opening up this can of BS worms once again??

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This Dis-info keeps poping up every couple of months, last time someone posted something about 13000 US troops being killed. I guess 4000 have miraculously come back to life
If you want to believe your own theories fine, but don't post them here like they are facts and realty because if you do everyone will see you as a fool.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is complete and utter horse pucky.

The Tulipwalkers will stop at nothing to discredit the United States, even the Americans ones.......although sometimes not knowing they cahoot with the enemy.

Makes me puke...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This might make you "PUKE" more part 4. homepage.ntlworld.com... Part 5. www.vialls.com... Part 6. www.vialls.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join