It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER KILLERS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc hmmmm hysteria
useful
are we all rational adults here?

Obviously not everybody...

It's exactly the type of attitude you'd expect from an Illuminati-brainwashed puppet who has taken up the partyline to "kill thy neighbor".

The Illuminati purposefully *breeds* ignorance & hysteria, ya' know...It's how they maintain their power.

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

arc

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
aaaah they obviously own all the tabloids and half of Hollywood then

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have a question.. the camps they (read: NWO) want to take us too, are they like the Hilton or the Marriott? If that's the case.. I will definately resist by ordering room service and not pay!!!! I can work from the inside as a mole and get my family and I fat off of the cheese of the NWO rats!!! Yee haaa

(this is a parody, btw...)

Get a life ... and if you really are a friggin freedom fighter.. don't post on a board that's monitored by every intelligence agency in the world! Sheesh..

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc
aaaah they obviously own all the tabloids and half of Hollywood then

...As well as most advertising agencies...

Originally posted by ArcAngel Get a life ... and if you really are a friggin freedom fighter.. don't post on a board that's monitored by every intelligence agency in the world! Sheesh..

Aries, For your info, ATS *has* been "force edited" & shut down by "official" agencies before...And your IP has already been logged, dude (Or would that be "dud"?).

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm aware that this board is monitered by every agencies out there . But at least they know that there are people out there ready to fight.

To all the agencies reading this :
Kiss my @SS !!!

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Shuttup u bloody ranting lunatic. I get wut u r saying but it just sounds retarded. Learn to punctuate and people may pay more attention to you.

Back off # heads you don't put people down like that just because they are not at your standard of writing. I have trouble with the way I write and to see you two #s diggin into Aries like that you should be BANNED. Show more respect next time ass holes...
Why don't you step in and deal with this one William Mr don't won't people being offencive on ATS. Sort it out.

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sounds passionate to me. Pay no mind to these hypocrites, especially when they don't live in the US. If you don't live here, then you have no right to judge one.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Arc you wrote:

are we all rational adults here?

you know better boy ... or should I say girl?
LOLZ.

Anyways .... didn't quite get the idea of the subj.. Ill Read again later, when the guy finally gets a lesson at grammer school.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
so if ure not from the US, you dont have a right to judge someone!? get a life you sad fck.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
oh man.

are all the NWO posts on this site like this?

it wasn't like this last time i came here (mostly lurked, never posted).

I come from an NWO yahoo group that seems to be closed down (bummer).

This is always been our default, I hope our forum admin joins here, he's been deep into this stuff for a long time.

but dudes, you gotta get real with this stuff. the tri-lateral is back in motion. pay attention to the news between the lines.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm new here also, part of the same group M@ster Bl@ster is from. It's a shame our group is gone, we had gathered and discussed NWO articles and documents, now it looks as though everythings gone.
We had archived everything. The forums gone, Cracker the owner/founder hasn't been seen, his email address doesn't work anymore. KingPin said something about Cracker being harrassed by Homeland Security agency.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
this gos out to the watchers,

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i thought i'd bump this up.... i think liberator started this topic. wadyareackon?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join