It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER KILLERS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 12:52 AM
link   
US AMERICAN'S MUST FIGHT! MUST STAND FOR OWER FREEDOM, BECAUSE IF WE DON'T WE WILL FALL AS A NATION, THERES PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE TRYING BUT THERE'S NOT ALOT OF THEM, WE NEED MORE! TELL ME WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHEN THIS SO CALLED NEW WORLD ORDER COMES? ITS GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY WE NEED MEN WITH GUNS TRAINED MEN TO TAKE ON THIS GOVERMENT THIS GOVERMENT THAT THINKS IT HAS CONTROL OVER US! I HAVE A VISION A VISION THAT WE WILL UNITE TOGETHER AND FIGHT, IT MIGHT BE LONG IT MIGHT BE SHORT BUT WE WILL WIN WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO WHEN COPS MILITARY STARTS TO TAKEOVER YOUR TOWN TAKING YOUR FAMILY TO CAMPS!! ARE U GOING TO STAND THERE AND LET THEM?! OR U GOING TO # THOSE MOTHER#ERS UP! I AM I KNOW THAT DON'T DO IT ALONE GET HELP WITH OTHER FREEDOM FIGHTERS UNITE, WE'LL HAVE FREEDOM FORCES AROUND AMERICA, BUT GET READY WHO EVERY IS READING THIS GET READY I'M WITH U!

[Edited on 9/11/02 by ARIES]

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Shuttup u bloody ranting lunatic. I get wut u r saying but it just sounds retarded. Learn to punctuate and people may pay more attention to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 05:02 AM
link   
lol good call FD!

heres a good link for you arieswww.GrammarForBeginners.coms

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Fantastic_Damage,

You don't have to insult me with the U2U.
If you want to do it, you can do it on the forum, I've nothing to hide.

It's not my fault if you and your little friends don't dare to do your coming out. " Just do it ", you'll feel better after and you'll be less aggressive sweetheart.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ARIES, I like your spirit. But you shouldn't jump to conclusions without proof. You don't want to give 'Paranoid Schitzophrenia' a bad name.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 11:00 AM
link   
you are right!!!!!!
[size=20]JIHAD!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Which trailer park did u grow up in ARIES ?

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 09:03 PM
link   
FOR ALL THE ONES THAT OPPOSE TO THE KILLERS THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE US GOVERMENT WILL FALL I WILL PROMISE YOU THAT!!! ITS WAR THE WAR ON TERROR IS THE NEW WAR A WAR THAT WILL BRING JUSTICE TO OWER PEOPLE ACROSS HIS WORLD BUT WE MUST FIGHT FOR OWR FREEDOM THE US GOVERMENT IS TAKING OVER ITS ONLY TIME

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Look ARIES, no one cares what you have to say. Go away.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Aries is right lets all get our guns and fight the new world order. Where do we start?

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Peckham.
....................................................please.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Stand up & fight Aries !

Or just stop smoking what you're smoking now.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yeah ARIES , calm down . I like your spirit , but calling yourself a killer . Be like me , I prefer the term Resistence fighter or freedom fighter. And don't rush into any of your crazy ideals yet. Because the enemy , the New World Order , have not shown themselves yet . So how will you know whos' friend or foe . Just wait til' the time actually comes ... keep yourself busy by keeping up with world events ... by then the enemy will have shown itself by then . Take care man .

arc

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
hmmmm hysteria

useful

are we all rational adults here?

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i hate the NWO too but posting on ATS doesn;t help u shud be out on the street corner in time square tellin ppl that

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well first thing i've to say that's my first post on this forum,
Hi to everybody sick and tyred of lies of the media and normal comunication systems,
also Hi to the truth seekers and speakers of freedom, and also hi to the people that just wants a better world to live in.
Aries is not that wrong in this matter, we have to do something, of course it's not gonna work blow up everything or build an army, but it's also not gonna work just talk about the conspiracy. It's time to move on, it's already late but beter late than never, we have the police state coming, the HAARP to change weather and burn your brain with ELF (extremely low frequenzy),or HF (High Frequenzy), all this mobile antenas, TV antenas, Radio Antenas are also producing
electromagnectic fields, our brain also works with that system electromagnetic pulses between the neurons, but we don't know even 5% of how our brain really works, and they won't let us know that easy, but it's also the chemtrails, the hormones and sustances that the food has, food that we eat daily, how the 'clean the water' and this kind of stuff, about the wealthy elites, illuminati, bilderbergs, masons, rosacrucians, subliminal messages,control of the communication systems, satellite spying, listening of conversations anywhere at anytime, the control of the resources of the earth, all the secret information that has been hidden to us for all those 6000 year of the human history, all this manipulated information put there to shut us up, the creation of internet by the ARPA and how the top of those controlers are able to know everything about us just using internet, The architecture of TCP/IP is often called the Internet architecture because TCP/IP and the Internet as so closely interwoven.Internet standards were developed by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and eventually passed on to the Internet Society. *BTW CASUALLY THEIR ICON IS REALLY INTERESTING A PYRAMIDE WITH THE ALL SEING EYE AND IN LATIN SAYING SCIENCE IS THE POWER*
They have created internet i can post here how TCP/IP is created then the FTP and the mail service, all comes from america,and specially from The ARPA (Advanced Research Projects Agency) that becomes DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), because america is the TooL of those elites to control the world, (they knew it when they discovered north america in the 1600-1700 was a continent to explore full of resources and social experiments) therefore is the country with 300 years history and the most powerful at the moment, they know what they are doing, they know the existance of this web and especially everything related with them that is 'pubilc' . They have agents on every level in this society, no matter what, politicaly also right left, doesn't matter, because all this ideas are coming from them, so it's always between those 2 lines that we can pass, those limits that make us slaves-robots on this society.
I agree totally with aries it's time to do something, i can't sleep anymore because the life has no sense working 8h a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 11 months a year until i'm an elder person, just for get those papers called money (that btw is just a creation of them for make people don't depend on people like it was before, i plant apples u have cows, so we exchange apples and milk, or meat, another one does clothes with skins of animals, etc etc, putting the money between makes the separation between people and people, and makes the difference of have the possibility to get more than someone else *materialism*. ) i can't think that i live in europe, and that is suposed to be one of the heads of the earth, paradise for asian, african and south american people, and they don't know what's gonna happend when they see this, is pathetic, u spend your life in survive, eat every day, pay all the bills, and some little *money* to have something to do, because in this # if u don't have money u are not able to do anything, and THEY wanted like that because it makes flow the worst part of the human been in need, specially when 80% cannot even eat daily, and we the rest. europe-america-australia-japan, just spend the life being slaves and buy # that we don't need, for spend the money once again, and keep it up on the big hole until u die.
So i say let's start to talk to the people and make them understand what they all are living in this, and the brainwash in all this countries, because we are the workers 98% of this earth and we let those pieces of # manipulate us,
like this, if we wait a little bit more it will be completely impossible to do anything, and UN will be the FINAL TooL for them. So please just talk with all your friends abot the matter, make them kill the TV and start to believe in their own experience of life.
Well i think that's enough for today Dudes, take care and we'll rock this system or die trying, but never let them make u a slave.
Byezzzzz

arc

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
neargh! paragraphs....

my 2 pence worth on this. There's a lot wrong with our world regardless of who's pulling the strings, or even if. However we are all individuals and have a great deal of choice over our individual lives.

Worried about the effects of chemicals and hormones in what you consume? Stop eating crap! Buy organic food, water filters, support producers of whole foods. Don't take so much medication, stay off the recreational drugs. Use your power as a consumer and educate yourself about what you buy and use. Thats just a small start but it's better than sitting on your ass doing nothing.

and Cold the last sentance of your last paragraph - damn fine advice

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
just wanna tell you that maybe your right with the natural food and medicine , but the problem mainly is that they do chemtrails daily (medicine is really bad
in the occidental society with the pills and so on) with sustance that u wouldn't believe and that's a problem, we as humans, we breathe, everything that goes into our longs, goes to blood, afterwards, you filter a bit , and some your body takes it, if u keep breathing from the same air, u will understand what i mean, earth can be a beautiful place to live in, with natural food, understanding between people and so on, but first u have to see how deep is changed,
check out this>

www.carnicom.com...

when u have checked some of the info, u can swap to another webs typing in searchers chemtrails and key words that u will see on this web, just for take from different sources of info, btw is a very nice one.
Regards,
Fight till die

top topics

<<   2 >>

join