It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitternachtsberg, Schwarze Sonne

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
There were a few quotes in Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" that made blatant reference's to Christianity

Hitler apparently used to refer to god as the creator, etc etc. I tend to think that his own personal views on religion were nothing like what we see in the speeches tho. When it suited him to gloss pagan-germanic, he did so, when it suited him to talk about god and the saviour, he did so.

Count
The SS was very occult organization

That apparently is largely the result of Himmler.

there was also a keen interest among the top Nazi officials towards all things occult

Indeed. The mythology that supported Nazi ideology is very 'occult like'.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The Promised Land in the Bible too.

I think the nazis showed the worst
of ideals inherent in most religions.

People critic religions centered
on the enlightment of the self
as nazi, than we critic this or that religion
for being dictatures of beliefs,
than we accuse secret societies
to be anti-democratic and
hide bizarre knowledge (similar to ss),
than everybody has a right mind and
a right solution.

Maybe the nazis are emblematic
to a certain human nature.

It is very rare that when a mass of people
is linked by either race or religion,
they don't try abuse of their
power on the people different from them.

Nazi is everywhere.

Think only of the way we desire certain people over others.

Discrimination is a constant.

If there was ever a godly rule, if that ever existed,
I believe it would be about fighting that
intrinsic human nature.

The appeal of eugenistics.

Cedric 1, 619

Cug

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
So can we also then assume that Nazi Germany was using the occult that was promoted by Aleister Crowley, and that is, Sex Magick.

How can we assume that? Go ahead an connect the dots.

We can also assume that you worship fussy pink bunnies who live on the dark side of the moon.

What I am trying to say is, the Nazis loved Male Bonding... And really illustrated how it can be used to result in some horrible things. Because they were channelling that energy, believe it or not.

What you are saying is the Nazis were gay and channelling rainbow power?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centiment

The Promised Land in the Bible too.
The appeal of eugenistics.

Cedric 1, 619

Look, I am trying to be serious here. Your post is the finest example of fuzzy-wuzzy thinking (??) I have ever seen.

Mod edit, long quote.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Fuzzy-wuzzy thinkind that is vulgarizing
notions of cognition and desire
theorized by Imanuel Kant.

I am saying that you Schwarze Sonne is a caricature.

Why were you attracted to it in the first place ?

Are you able to go down that link ?
Figure the history that brought up
the sudden interest in the signification
of that sentance ?

Because that is really all what it's
all about.

Not what the nazis desired or not,
but how they came up with those desires.

What about male bonding ?

The same sentiment is prevalent
in sports and the army.

What religion gives place to women ?

Why not use the nazi example
and seek out how it's manifested
through society ?

I'm pretty serious too.

Your answer to Schwarze Sonne
was answered posts ago.
Was is there more to say about it ?

In cosmology, it is associated to eclipses,
or black holes. Don't we need those black holes...
Some believe they hold the power to recycle
the universe.

But what you are truly interested about,
is the secret Order Of The Black Sun,
which are an "evil" offshoot
of sort of Thule Society:

www.crystalinks.com...

www.btinternet.com...

I read here that The Schwarze Sonne is the SS,
but I have read they were a separate group
using SS as a tool.

I am confused between an order of black sun and this one described as Schwarzen Ordens.

>>>Die Satanische Kirche von Anton Szandor Lavey und seine Schweizer >>>>Vertretung, die Ritterschaft des Schwarzen Ordens von Luzifer, >>>erheben nun Weisthor und den SS-Totenkopf-Orden zur mystischen >>>Religion. Sie unterhalten die so genannten Totenkopf-Grottos, die der >>>Pflege und Weiterentwicklung dieser Lehren verpflichtet sind.

www.efg-du-homberg.com...

There's also an "ordo novi templi" that is linked with Thule society.

I'm sure someone has links about these two orders.

Maybe for once we will stopped be disapppointed
by orders who claim not be evil, and find
one that totally affirms its dark side ?

Is that the point ?

That would be rejoiceful, because it
seems to be one of the main aim
of this forum to dig the evil
in every sects.

Cedric Phi

"See the black sunrise, in the solar lodge."

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Centiment]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oops........this version of a Schwarzen Ordens seems
like the german version of Church Of Satan.

Cached because the original site seemed killed:

72.14.207.104...:7IvsefZTjmEJ:www.schwarzerorden.ch/dasmanifest.htm+%22schwarzen+ordens%22&hl=en

I found that book reviews which mentions
novi templi

www.ihr.org...

And this too

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds way more like an obvious sect than the SS.

I never was fascinated by any of this,
if that can be my excuse.

What are you people getting from it,
if that is allowed be asked ?

Ce Devil

(I tried to join this post with my previous)

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So can we also then assume that Nazi Germany was using the occult that was promoted by Aleister Crowley, and that is, Sex Magick.

And then, we need only look at the 11th degree of initiation (OTO) to see what a High Ranking SS officer would have to go through, as well as a better understanding of the life of Nazi youth must have been like.

What I am trying to say is, the Nazis loved Male Bonding... And really illustrated how it can be used to result in some horrible things.

Utter BS. They did promote male bonding, but never in a homosexual way. It was just one of their ways to increase the feeling of unity between the German people.

I still don't understand what's so horrible about Hitler's party. The 'holocaust' myths have been proven false over and over, and every war crime committed by Germany meant nothing in comparison with war crimes committed by the allies.

History is always written by the winners.....

I think the nazis showed the worst
of ideals inherent in most religions.

Actually, they showed the best of ideals. That's why the NWO of its time ordered their destruction, and started to demonise them in a vicious way.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
IlluSionS667, are all of your posts just going to be taking known truths, be they historical or otherwise, and claim the opposite? A cover-up, a conspiracy?

My Grandfather was there, he was with the Engineers, some of the first ones into Germany, it happened. That is unless you plan on calling him a liar.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sorry, Intrepid, I don't think your gran'pappy counted corpses myself.

But back on topic.

Yes, the elite Nazis DID use occult sex magick, and yes, this did mean picking a boy out of the Hitler youth....

They promoted male bonding among the low ranks, as a way of 'feeling them out', and to get them used to the idea. And yes, it is well-known that many armies have done it, what I am focussing on here is the occult aspect of this
prevalent behavior among the Elite.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluSionS667
Actually, they showed the best of ideals.

Genocide and hatred are the best of ideals? Preposterous. The subjugation of the individual to the state and the Leader are some fo the worst ideals throughout man's history.

That's why the NWO of its time ordered their destruction, and started to demonise them in a vicious way.

The nazis were destroyed by the allies, not any "NWO", and they were deservedly destroyed, happily they were destroyed.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Sorry, Intrepid, I don't think your gran'pappy counted corpses myself.

That's how you react when you get "served" in another thread?

How sad. :shk:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I still don't understand what's so horrible about Hitler's party. The 'holocaust' myths have been proven false over and over, and every war crime committed by Germany meant nothing in comparison with war crimes committed by the allies.

You're serious right? Have you ever sat down and talked with a Death Camp survivor? I have. It's quite illuminating....

Reminds me of a Simpsons or Family Guy episode....

While on tour in Germany.....
"I don't see anything in your brochure covering the period from 1939-1945"
German tour guide, "We were all on vacation!"

PS- Yep, 4pm here in FL, afternoon stormfront moving in.....damn summer showers

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluSionS667

BS nazi boy

I have members of my family with the tattoos your boy-loving heros put on them. The camps were real and nothing you or your little goose-stepping buddies say can change that.

I cant understand the attraction yall have for these murderers, unless maybe you just yearn for a strong blonde man in leather to "bond with"

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Jack Boot, I got a bit of info for you; not all of us live in the cyber world and never see the light of day.
I took a little tour of Dachua while on vacation. I saw what the animals did. I saw the bullet holes in the concrete ditch where those who couldn't take it anymore were cut down. I saw the ovens, the gas "showers" and I saw where the "doctors" did their experimentations on prisoners.

While serving several years in Germany, I preferred the company of the older generation over the younger. I talked to people who were in the military back then, from SS down to grunt. I know the truth. You either don't, or are happily lying to glorify a demonic attempt at taking over the world while exterminating the Jews.
The only thing proven false over and over is your garbage.

tick...tick...tick...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Fuzzy-wuzzy thinkind that is vulgarizing
Cedric Phi
"See the black sunrise, in the solar lodge."

Look, Centiment, I have no idea of what you are talking about nor do I want to talk about Nazism, especially with those who don't have a clue.

Thomas Crowne Edit because of long quote.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I was hoping not to talk about homosexuality in the Hitler administration or the Roosevelt Administration, or the occult or Nazism. I was really hoping to hear anyone's ideas on the energetic symbolism that the Black Sun represents and it understanding in Mitternachtsberg, Nazi Germany. Perhaps this was too vague a reference by I had hoped that anyone understanding these symbols might respond with some new insights.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by IlluSionS667

Wow, if ever there was a statement that is the natural reaction to brainstem damage caused by listening to revisionist history created by DISGRACED LOSERS who are too ashamed to own up to their HORRID past over and over and over again the above is IT.

Your name says it all mate you have absorbed and been trained to regurgitate a sickening ILLUSION that the animals who LOST WWII, yes that's the Nazis, have been feeding those who don't fit in with decent society.

Cast off your robes of denial and ignorance, brush your teeth and comb your hair and go find a WOMAN to enjoy life with instead of the goosesteppers, THEY LOST. They LOST because Humanity will NOT tolerate them.

Dresdan, the attrocity I figure you are sighting, was a signal that you started something WE would finish at ANY COST. It will always ends that way for the weak minded evil doers.

m...

[edit on 7-16-2005 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung
I was really hoping to hear anyone's ideas on the energetic symbolism that the Black Sun represents and it understanding in Mitternachtsberg, Nazi Germany. Perhaps this was too vague a reference by I had hoped that anyone understanding these symbols might respond with some new insights.

Don't worry, you haven't lost me

For what it's worth, I think that no one really has much new insight into this unless they have access to some original documents and/or research which is not yet published (or available widely).
I just finished reading "Hitler's flying saucers" by Henry Stevens, and it also mentioned Schwarze Sonne at the very end of the book. I also ordered the Igor Witkowski book "The truth about the Wunderwaffe" and I hope that it arrives soon.

I think that this subject matter has finally achieved a sort of 'critical mass' of recognition and serious research, since it seems to be gaining more public attention with new books and tv documents - books and documents which aren't classified as "ufo and unknown phenomena" but more like "history and technology".

The problem is how to tell apart the well-researched hoaxers from the well-researched honest researchers. "Hitler's flying saucers" relies somewhat on the publications of Renato Vesco which I _think_ have been prooven false, but I couldn't locate where I read that from.

There are a lot of stuff I can't quite believe in, but the fact remains that there was a huge amount of R&D going on and even if 90% of that was utter rubbish, the remaining 10% is still very fascinating and worth a closer look.

While waiting for the Witkowski book to arrive I plan to look into the matter of Patton's 3rd army going to parts unknown instead of racing to Berlin and what that might mean. Documents about the army movements (if not the actual reasons behind them) should be easy to find.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
>>>>tick...tick...tick...

Is this like...a glorification of terrorism ?

Forshung, you are extremely arrogant
and unsympathetical, but as I was saying:

>>>>>energetic symbolism that the Black Sun

Eclipse and or Dark Hole.

Negativ Nein.

People here will come up with zillions interesting
histories about the symbol, but I am referring
to how the term is commonly used in "popular"culture"

I am pretty certain that people first idea
of a black sun came when their sun-related gods
got retracted by eclipses, which were feared from
the beginnig of humanity. That same sun that people are attracted
to watch but got you blind.

In recent astronomy jargon, black sun have been
used to described a black hole.

So...anything that aspires your "energy" or proposes
a conquerance of positive energies trough negative I guess
would fit an esoteric use, but it could also
simply represent a symbol of the night, the fact that
all "non-light" at night is dark, since in that mason lodge,
the symbol is surrounded by astrology signs.

Now...this last bit is only ASSUMPTION
and a way for me to entice masons
screaming that I'm wrong and claiming
the meaning of that symbol.

>>>>its understanding in Mitternachtsberg, Nazi Germany.

I really see the nazis believing in their eclipse.

Why do you all think that is a ridiculous idea ?

Because the nazis weren't ridicule ?

>>>>>They LOST because Humanity will NOT tolerate them.

Errr.....that is a stretch.....Hiroshima wsa in no way humane.
Neither Stalin.

Cedric Phi

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
In Occult Lore isnt the Black seen as Perfection?, because it can absorb all, and thus know all?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join