It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mitternachtsberg, Schwarze Sonne

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Does anyone recognize these words and their meaning? If so, please respond and tell me what you know.




posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Midnight mountain, Black sun

For future translations use:

www.worldlingo.com...



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Whats the context of the phrase? It sounds interesting. The nazi swatstika is usually said to be a black sun, and apparently there was an occultic interest in the black sun amoung pseudo-occult groups in the early 20th century.

In many myths, the center of the world, and the axis of the world itself, is represented by a mountain, whether its Olympus, Pelion, or Cori Celeste. The Midnight reference is interesting, as is the association, whats the context?



posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Mitternachtsberg is more the mystical orign of the Hyperboreans, or the proto-Germans. It is the home of the Germans according to this legendary thought. It is more like a "Santa Claus comes from the north pole", thing. As is common with this sort of reference, there are other associated meaning, legends, etc.

Schwarze Sonne, Black Sun. Yes, this is another version of the swaskika or the swastika is another version of the Black Sun. This concept has a lifetime of conotations, meanings, history, religion, etc. behind it and I was hoping someone would come up with some involving energy.



posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Whats the context of the phrase? It sounds interesting. The nazi swatstika is usually said to be a black sun, and apparently there was an occultic interest in the black sun amoung pseudo-occult groups in the early 20th century.


Sorry to change the subject a bit, but the other day I Tivo'd a GREAT Discovery/Times Channel program called "The Occult Reich", which was about occultism in Nazi Germany's Third Reich. most of it centered around Himmler's beliefs and actions, although it spoke about Hitler and some of his theories and pretentions as well. It described some of the rituals that citizens were forced to perform, such as rituals for female virgins and such, as well as rituals for SS soldiers and what not. It also detailed the persecution of other occult groups such as Freemasons.

If any of you get the chance, watch it!



posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think you guys are SEVERELY downplaying the negative connotation in the translation.

Sorry if the translation machine didn't do that for you, but there is serious hinting at the Philosophy of Opposites here, which would indicate that top Nazis did not believe what they said in public (about Thule, supermen, lebensraum etc)

Black As Midnight Mountain. This is basically saying, the Center of Everything Evil.

Mountains are holy, because in one sense they are close to the Heavens, but also for another reason.

It is said that the peak of a mountain is also the closest to the Underworld, as the top of a mountain in our world, is actually the "deepest depths of the Underworld", where the barrier between the two is supposed to be 'thinnest', and the connection 'strongest'.

The Black Sun is not found only in Nazi Germany. In fact, the City of London has propagated the symbol, and placed it prominently in the head financial district in the center of the World's biggest financial HQ! Put it this way, everything New York has, it got from London.

So if London is the source...




Lets just leave it at that.



posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
I think you guys are SEVERELY downplaying the negative connotation in the translation.

Sorry if the translation machine didn't do that for you, but there is serious hinting at the Philosophy of Opposites here, which would indicate that top Nazis did not believe what they said in public (about Thule, supermen, lebensraum etc)

Black As Midnight Mountain. This is basically saying, the Center of Everything Evil.

Mountains are holy, because in one sense they are close to the Heavens, but also for another reason.

It is said that the peak of a mountain is also the closest to the Underworld, as the top of a mountain in our world, is actually the "deepest depths of the Underworld", where the barrier between the two is supposed to be 'thinnest', and the connection 'strongest'.

The Black Sun is not found only in Nazi Germany. In fact, the City of London has propagated the symbol, and placed it prominently in the head financial district in the center of the World's biggest financial HQ! Put it this way, everything New York has, it got from London.

So if London is the source...




Lets just leave it at that.


AKilles, "black" in this case is not evil. Die Schwarze Sonne has a very long occult history but it comes down recently to the sphere of energetic concepts. The Black Sun, Schwarze Sonne, was the occult doctrine of the SS. The SS is said to have been an abbreviation of Schuze Staffel (protective staff (people) or bodyguard). This is the cover story. For the elite, SS meant Schwarze Sonne, the Black Sun, center of the gallaxy, from which life-giving force radiated. In our modern wording, a black hole. This energy is dynamic, implosive but also radiation, it is a torus which feeds upon itself sometimes yet sometimes sucks in additonal energy and matter. It converts matter to energy and in fact all the transformations of matter and energy that we speak of and all the aether transfromations happen all at once in this engine. This is the esoteric Reich concept mentioned of Himmler in one post and the concept about which I would like input and more information.



posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
maybe this link will help a little.

Cheers

Link



posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"a torus that feeds on itself"

Sounds like a dual-nature there.

Maybe just maybe, in occult belief, there would be a distinction between "worshipping the cycle of transformation" and "worshipping the energy of destruction and renewal".

You see what I mean, or no?

The one that emits the energy is the visible Sun, but the one that sucks in energy and converts it back into usable energy is invisible.

Any way, so if each SS thinks of HIMSELF as a Black Sun, that means he is taking energy in from those around him?

Vampiric, does Reich or Himmler go there?



posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
"a torus that feeds on itself"

Sounds like a dual-nature there.

Maybe just maybe, in occult belief, there would be a distinction between "worshipping the cycle of transformation" and "worshipping the energy of destruction and renewal".

You see what I mean, or no?

The one that emits the energy is the visible Sun, but the one that sucks in energy and converts it back into usable energy is invisible.

Any way, so if each SS thinks of HIMSELF as a Black Sun, that means he is taking energy in from those around him?

Vampiric, does Reich or Himmler go there?


The Black Sun both consumes energy and matter and emitts it. The SS men had the Schwarze Sonne belief system and many others which makes discussion of this topic rather difficult since we are only touching on the supraficial. I was hoping someone had a full-blown theory of philosophy about the Black Sun that they could lay on us.



posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If someone wants to do some reading about Black Sun and Nazi involvement in occult matters I suggest the following three books:

The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology : The Ariosophists of Austria and Germany, 1890-1935 by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism and the Politics of Identity by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

Unholy Alliance: A History of the Nazi Involvement With the Occult by Peter Levenda

Also some insight into the matter can be had from the book Reich of the Black Sun by Joseph P. Farrell, though it concerns itself more with the supposed Nazi secret weapons conspiracy than the occult angle.

I won't go into the reasons why I got around getting those books, but for me they opened a window into european history and the some of the reasons why things went like they did - things they don't necessarily talk about in history classes at schools. The book Black Sun concerns itself mainly on current neonazism and reasons why it flourishes, and is not as useful for persons interested in the occult as the other book by the same author.



posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count
If someone wants to do some reading about Black Sun and Nazi involvement in occult matters I suggest the following three books:

The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology : The Ariosophists of Austria and Germany, 1890-1935 by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism and the Politics of Identity by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

Unholy Alliance: A History of the Nazi Involvement With the Occult by Peter Levenda

Also some insight into the matter can be had from the book Reich of the Black Sun by Joseph P. Farrell, though it concerns itself more with the supposed Nazi secret weapons conspiracy than the occult angle.

I won't go into the reasons why I got around getting those books, but for me they opened a window into european history and the some of the reasons why things went like they did - things they don't necessarily talk about in history classes at schools. The book Black Sun concerns itself mainly on current neonazism and reasons why it flourishes, and is not as useful for persons interested in the occult as the other book by the same author.


I have not read Unholy Alliance but I have read the others. As for the others, I am afraid that a purely English language understanding of these issues is inadiquate. I have many better German language sources and you can just use "Schwarze Sonne" as a search word on Google and get results. The problem IS that most wish to deal with history and the occult rather than physics.



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm open for suggestions
Unfortunately I don't read german.

"The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook has some related stuff, which concerns more of the physics side than the occult side.



posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Sorry to change the subject a bit, but the other day I Tivo'd a GREAT Discovery/Times Channel program called "The Occult Reich", which was about occultism in Nazi Germany's Third Reich. most of it centered around Himmler's beliefs and actions,

I saw that, it was crazy. The Knights of the SS and their super occult Castle and all that. Really wonderfully bizzare. I half expected Indianna Jones to jump off the screen! Definitly worth a watch.



posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count
I'm open for suggestions
Unfortunately I don't read german.

"The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook has some related stuff, which concerns more of the physics side than the occult side.


Yes, Cook relied on Igor Witkowski for this information. This is what I am getting at.



posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I always thought Nazi Germany was anything but an occult nation.

There were a few quotes in Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" that made blatant reference's to Christianity.


www.greatdreams.com...
en.wikipedia.org...


[edit on 7-7-2005 by Majestic12]



posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung

Yes, Cook relied on Igor Witkowski for this information. This is what I am getting at.


Very interesting. I ordered the book, I hope it arrives soon.



posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I always thought Nazi Germany was anything but an occult nation.



It isn't so much about the nation itself, but of the SS.

The SS was very occult organization, and there was also a keen interest among the top Nazi officials towards all things occult. The books by Nicholas Goodrich-Clarke I mentioned in a post before make an interesting read.



posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Alright, Count. I'll be sure to get all of them if I can. Thanks for the recommendations.



posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So can we also then assume that Nazi Germany was using the occult that was promoted by Aleister Crowley, and that is, Sex Magick.

And then, we need only look at the 11th degree of initiation (OTO) to see what a High Ranking SS officer would have to go through, as well as a better understanding of the life of Nazi youth must have been like.

What I am trying to say is, the Nazis loved Male Bonding... And really illustrated how it can be used to result in some horrible things. Because they were channelling that energy, believe it or not.

The energy of the Black Sun, as they would have called it.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join