It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jor-El A'dam Ra is a visitor to early 21st century Earth from the 24th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
hmm, I can't get it play in Windows media or Ipod?

SPIDEY you are back yaaay.

I'm heading off to lunch I will mess with the file some more after I get back.

Over and Out! :::::adjusting my foil antennas ::::::::::

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yeah me too, I just tried to play it and it said my buffer wasn't big enough.

Now I don't want to get into a thing here, but I've never had complaints about the size of my buffer before.

I'm downloading it again.

If I ask you to post a transcript of the interview, exactly how lazy would that make me?

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thats weird.

When I try to play it in Win Player it says that same thing.

I made it with Wavepad let me see if I can convert it.

It streams fine for me through Windows Media Player.

I'll try to convert it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It plays fine for me on a Mac using QuickTime.

Good interview Lanotom!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This interview reminds me of complaints about the Lacerta Files...any serious hard-hitting question is blown off with some excuse for not answering it.

In my opinion, the guy is a complete fraud.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This interview reminds me of complaints about the Lacerta Files...any serious hard-hitting question is blown off with some excuse for not answering it.

In my opinion, the guy is a complete fraud.

Yes that is also my opinion. My edit actually made him seem more intelligent then he actually seemed on the phone as I cut out alot of ahhhh's and ummmm's and dead space where he fumbled for an answer.

He said he had a PhD but that didn't impress me because I had about 10 BuD's before the interview. :Burrrp: but that can be heard at the start of the interview.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey lan,

My cruddy old computer is acting up, I'm going to download it again later from what you and Johnsto are saying though it sounds pretty much like I expected.

Looking forward to hearing the whole thing later, I've got to go pretend to work for a while.

Again thanks for putting the time in, this is going to be my end of day treat.

Spiderj

[edit on 6/24/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Try this, I converted it to MP3 using Acoustica.

It's a bit larger now (23MB) but should be OK

reverse.5gigs.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
great work! good interview questions too.
thanks for your efforts

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks Tom, I got it to work this time.

Well it was a good interview, however I don't beleive his story that he is from the future. He sounds like he is just pitching his classes and such. I'm from Maui and I've never heard of him or these organizations ... but I'm sure they are there. I've been in CO the past several months anyway.

We need to come up with some questions that we can pinpoint him on. I've gotta think about that.

Good work - again!!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I had about 10 BuD's before the interview. :Burrrp: but that can be heard at the start of the interview.

I think I'd have a few beers too if getting ready to interview a guy claiming his name as the same as that of Superman's pop, hehe....

Nice digging and effort though Lanatom...

Though, with this guy, I'd put on some boots for what you'd be digging in.....

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The idea of oil in the 24th century is so ludicrous, he can barely answer the question.

He can't remember if the businesses of the 21st century are still around in the 24th century because his memory banks have been erased.

He's making it up as he goes along.

They are making the 24th century happen. (Aren't we all?)

Can you say psychotic?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Lysergic is 100% sane.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
thanks for converting lan, it seems to be downloading now, I"ll let youknow.

Thanks again,

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey Lan,

Just listened to it. Great job, you were certainly more kind than I would have been.

He's actually pretty slick on avoiding the money question as evolve is someone else's baby, but I wonder how much he charges for a seminar.

Also I love how he admited that he got Jorel from superman.

Here's a question for Jorel. Why merge with the conciuosness of a guy on maui, why not merge with the president of america or prime minister of england or leo dicaprio for that matter, wouldn't he have a better shot at spreading his message.

Thanks for helping us all evolve by making a movie 2424 The Triumph. You think he can get Tom Cruise?

I love that wall street is internet based in the 24th century are we really using something as lame as the internet in the 24th century? Wouldn't we be using the new paradigm of telepathy to communicate and instantly trade with our minds.

I mean if we're all telepathic shouldn't we be able to do this. And since we're beyond petty things like crime and greed and causing pain it's safe to assume no one would abuse this power.

And if we're so evolved and thinking on a different paradigm why are we still chasing the dollar anyway.

I love this guy.

Great baseball question but you knew he wouldn't answer before you even asked it.

He completely dodged my question about going back in time and doing an interview. Nice chink to the armor.

The following is almost word for word his answer to your question about what he's doing in the 21st century:

we are the beginning stages of people who are focusing on evolution as the over all pattern to understand the context of our lives and to work together to create the future that is coming, I can't prove nor do I choose to prove I am from the 24th century, it's a working hypothysis, as we find eachother we are in the process of creating that future in the sense that those people from the future who have morphed with us...I do not have full access to 24th century information.

Thanks for clearing that up JoJo So basically ed woke up one morning and said "Huh, I think someone merged with me last night" I AM JOREL!

I'd say he's just some poor shlub who had a psychotic break but he's a con man plain and simple. If you can't travel through time and posess someone who can actually get something done what good are you.

Can you imagine how different the world would be if the well meaning Jorel had jumped back in time and merged with Saddam Hussein. He'd have turned Saddam into the peace maker of the middle east.

Now that'd made things a lot easier, though I'm sure his answer to that would be something along the lines of "I cannot change the time line by affecting the world in such a drastic manner." Or, "Going through this upheavel is part of the evolutionary process." Or some such rubbish.

I'm not all that up on my therapy, but I think the one thing you don't want in a psychiatrist is split personality disorder.

Well I think you did a great job ther Lano me ole' time traveling tardis pilot.

I would like to finsih this reply in the words of the great philosipher Kyle Broslofski of South Park Colorado:

"Shenanigans! I call Shenanigans!"

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
LOL Spidey I think Uncle JoJo is implying that he is a "walk-in" All of it sounds creepy and hookie to me. I know Babs sounded sweet and sincere and all but I think she is a loon too.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
great interview, thanks Lan!
but if he does actually check out the site, assuming he reads this thread, wouldnt he get just a little ticked that nobody believes him?

anyway great job!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

but if he does actually check out the site, assuming he reads this thread, wouldnt he get just a little ticked that nobody believes him?

Hopefully he'll get an info packet capsule from the future and he'll be prepared before he posts.

Yeah stacey, I love the walk in angle it's pretty bullet proof if your smarter than youre average tantric time traveling bear, which he is not.

Next time instead of a phd maybe a degree in marketing.

I wonder if he'll think I'm enlightened and advancing into my quantum evolutionary collective concious nekked whatever

Spiderj

[edit on 6/24/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Did he by any chance ask you to play "boyscouts" in his living room with him?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Did he by any chance ask you to play "boyscouts" in his living room with him?

LMAO, Uncle Jorel asked me to sit on his lap and pretend we were going down a bumpy road.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join