It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jor-El A'dam Ra is a visitor to early 21st century Earth from the 24th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
john titor had a great idea, and a plan for a new world in which our utter dependancy on a certain corperate juggernaut and media outlet would be eradicated not by war but by change of heart. where accepance played a key role and resposbility was ensued through a dramatic shift in the mind of moral consiousness. there is no war for our future, thanks to that man.

Ox

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ok.. we were told if we wanted to ask him questions they should be limited to two.. Here are mine.. And I'm as serious as I can be.

1. Can he provide us evidence that he is no doubt from the future?

2. If he cant... Can I beat him in the face with a 9 iron for lying to us all?

It seems to me he's nothing more than somewhat of a con man, lost in his own little tantric world where he thinks he can travel across time.. Well I got news for him, it seems that we're all travelling across time.. Seeing as I woke up at 5:30am this morning and this very minute it stands to be 4:00pm.. I'd say I have travelled ATLEAST 10.5 hours.. Wow.. What an achievement..

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My two questions:

1) Why is there nor definitive cure for male pattern baldness in the future.

2) Why don't you go back to 1952 do an interview (with a picture) for FATE magazine, Amazing Stories or Flying Saucer Review and then pop back into our present, that way there is an old interview of you that would suddenly appear in the libraries of FATE A.S. or FSR archives that you could point as definitive proof or your time travels?

Or is your delorean broken.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
My two questions:

1) Why is there nor definitive cure for male pattern baldness in the future.

LMFAO!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ha! I made stacey laugh
love it when I do that.

You got to admit it's a good question.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

REMEMBER

Be Happy

In my corner of the maya world....this Avatar

known among followers as the HAPPY spiritual Avatar, Meher Baba,
has a spiritual-enclave here in myrtle beach sc -->he was here in 1952-56-58
....Way before the Happy Fad & song & Jor-el time travel

**but thanks for the uplifting moment there, Lysergic

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
OK.

I am ready to contact him to see if he will agree on the interview.

Sorry no more questions. Not that there were many but times up.
If he speaks to me then I will post a follow up.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I must say, Lanotom, you're both crazy and awesome at the same time.

I hope we get to hear another interview from you.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I've lived on Maui for 7 years and beleive me there are A LOT of new age weirdos and cults. Lot's of hippies too. Really it's pretty funny.

Here's his home page:

www.jor-el.org...
www.earthrainbownetwork.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good news.

I just spoke with Jor-El (Got him on his cellphone in CA.), he is traveling, (Not Time).

He agreed to an interview but asked that it be done after 9 PM his time zone. That will be after 12PM my time so sorry you must wait to hear it until then.

I told him about ATS and he said he would try to visit so he can view the thread thats beginning and asked that those interested in this subject also visit www.evolve.org... and www.schooloftantra.com...

He asked me if I knew about the "Time Travel" gathering in Boston but said they were people he did not know although he was interested in connecting with future travelers.

I mentioned the tantra sex site and he said matter of fact that the site was less important then evolve.org

He did state though that www.schooloftantra.com... was of some importance to his cause.

I will conduct the interview after 9PM CST and will forward post a link to the interview after it is completed.

Thanks for your patience.

Edit: I am sure everyone has an opinion good or bad about this guy but before anyone starts to rip him please give him a chance to answer the questions that have been posted.

There is also now another window for those who came late with questions. I will try to have them answered if you post them before 11PM EST.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
He asked me if I knew about the "Time Travel" gathering in Boston but said they were people he did not know although he was interested in connecting with future travelers.

Does he mean this gathering at MIT? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Things I learned about people from the future after following stacey's helpful links:

1) Whatever he did in the 24th century we can assume it wasn't anything to do with desiging a snazy web site.

2) The man likes pink.

3) Fashion sense and financial security of the time traveler is dubious at best:

www.jor-el.org...

4) Time travelers from the future always forget to have some sort of futuristic device implanted in their head that would allow simultaneous communications with people at a distance hence requiring them to use a primitive land line.

5) A diverse resume is important in the future because evidently all successful time travelers are heavy multi-taskers with a bit of the bard in them:

(Consultant-Psychotherapist-Teacher-Workshop Leader-Actor-Author-Public Speaker), who offers seminars, sees clients, performs, writes

Psychotherapist and an actor! I feel so much better about the future I can't even express it in words.

Spiderj

Thanks for the links Mauistacey

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What the hell have I started?

I forgot to add the main link sorry, the be happy flash had me laughing too hard.

This oughta be... fun

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No problem Spidey ::::wiping tears from my eyes::::::::: oh you CRACK me up.

I like his trantic look

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Of course tantra is important to his cause.

Cuz every creepy old fart from the future or alternate timeline somehow has to involve tantric sex (and trust me when I say I've seen this before), that;s how you get the rubes you see.

Probably starts off with something like...uhhmm, "Time travel can only be achieved through some form of vibrational alignment only attained while in the throws of tantric sex aligning your chakras and attuning to the vibrational thrawls of your partner, who is most likely a naive and probably high eighteen year old girl.

We've got a name for guys like jorel in my family...Uncle Frank.

SPiderj

I take it back, Jorel is my new hero.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

from Jor-El's websiteWe entered Jor-El's World in the last five years of the second millennium, (1995-2000), a time of tumultuous change and challenge.......a time of crisis and opportunity! In addition to Jor-El/Ed Elkin's primary activities, he offers a link to a series of projects and games that have been initiated to guide humanity through the "eye of the needle", gracefully, powerfully, and succesfully. Teams of Evolutionary Agents are forming to steward each project. You are encouraged to join one or more of these projects creating "transition teams" to carry humankind into the next millennium.

Wow! Teams of Evolutionary Agents are waiting to help guide humanity into the next millennium..wait, I thought we were already in the next millennium; or does he mean the Next milennium? And if he's from the 24th century why is he coming back to the 20th and 21st? Did something go wrong the first time through?It sounds like things could go either way since we have to be guided "through the eye of the needle". :0

He does have a winning smile though, doesn't he?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
LMAO, I'm laughin so hard my mascara is running! You are my new favorite person.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Polyamory?!@

What happened to: what happens in the hall of akashic records stays in the hall of akashic records!

Dirty old goer:

www.polyamorysociety.org...

I don't want to hear any nonsense from Jorel about how it's allowing yourself to love more than one person simultaneously on a spiritual level.

Don't get me wrong I love to get my time traveling freak on just like everybody else in a tinfoil hat but this is just too much.

Tantric sex, polyamory, is he trying to raise money for a Time Travler headquaters in colorado city or something?

All right ladies, here he comes who wants to experience some sassy oiled up nekked time traveling with uncle Jorel?

There's a black hole joke somewhere in there but I'm pretty sure I'm close to crossing the line as is.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
LMFAO s'more!!!!!!

But Spidey you look hot in your tinfoil hat.

::::putting on my salad colandar with tin foil attenas::::::::::

I adore you guys and all, but I'm not taking one for the team even if he is a hip sex machine from the future.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I adore you guys and all, but I'm not taking one for the team even if he is a hip sex machine from the future.

my tinfoil hat jus'sploded.

Sure Stacey you say that now but once he pulls out the hypno-coin gold chain necklace thingy and begins to talk ever so slowly to you, distracting you with his futuristically enhanced bald pate, while he slips the rufy in your mai tai...run like hell kitten!

Spiderj

Colander hat and tinfoil antenna? It's just like prom night@!

[edit on 6/23/2005 by Spiderj]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join