It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jor-El A'dam Ra is a visitor to early 21st century Earth from the 24th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm impervious to men with big gold medalion necklaces. They are usually wearing powder blue polyester suits, a wide lapeled silk shirt and white patten leather shoes.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

They are usually wearing powder blue polyester suits, a wide lapeled silk shirt and white patten leather shoes.

Fine! I'll change back into what I was wearing before.

Do they have spotty record keeping in the future? Shouldn't he have come back with the knowledge to buy stock in some form of company that would eliminate his need to raise cash?

Really, it wouldn't effect anyones future but his and he could travel and give his lectures for free, but evidently that didn't happen. And of course he could spend all the money in a firvolous manner before returning to the future so as to prevent mucking up the timeline or whatever bs excuse he comes up with.

You'd think he'd have traveled back to 1996 and bought google and yahoo and then just waited around quietly for that whole millenial madness time of awakening polyamory tantric flux capacitor dohicky help us thing.

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm not sayin whether hes from the future or not, but take a look at the link on his site
www.evolve.org...
smells like a cult to me.

[edit on 23/6/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. All we have to do is hump our way to peace and harmony?

Shall we shag now or shall we shag latah yeah baby yeah!

[edit on 23-6-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ah but if we're shagging now are we shagging in your present, my past or our future? The mind bends like a tasty pretzel.

By the by, being the nosey little snoop I am I've been looking around Jorels website and I notice that he claims to proudly have been a member of the maui division of the dennis kucinich campaign.

By Krypton future boy why did you waste your energy on something you knew would not succeed. Doesn't a time traveler have better things to do than wrestle with futility.

Or, giving you the benefit of the doubt, your a new member to the campaign, do you know something we don't know, is dennis kucinich going to be president?

Never gonna happen.

A link to The Maui Mystery School where Jor-el is a member on the board of directors, hey they're looking to raise money.

www.mauimysteryschool.org...

Evidently his in california because he was presenting at the World Polyamory Association Meeting at Harbin Hot Springs right here in Cali (June 17-19).

Would it be rude to email Barbara Marx Hubbard and ask if she knows this guy?

I despise con-men, specially the time travlin types.

Spiderj

[edit on 6/23/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Would it be rude to email Barbara Marx Hubbard and ask if she knows this guy?

Not at all. As a matter of "fact" he encouraged me to contact Barbara Marx Hubbard as his future interest was the "Foundation For Conscience Evolution"

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Im on it.

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
all right, I just zipped a query email to Babs.

We shall see.

How'd the interview go by the way Lan?

Spiderj

[edit on 6/23/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Interview is complete I must edit it.

I started off kinda weird with hearing all the baldness stuff but you all will hear it shortly.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
YOu asked him the baldness question?

You so kick time travling but!

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear this one...

Go Lanotom!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
dude i wish i was awake to have asked some questions
doh!

1) When will nations cease to exist, and the world - wide one nation begin, specifically what year and what month.

2) In the 24th Century, will man have colonys on the moon, mars, and elsewhere? If elsewhere, where specifically?

thats what id ask just to see how good his answers are...

im really looking forward to seeing his reply to the baldness thing LOL

Spiderj and Maui you two make my day

after reading the flag burning thing; the house bulldozing thing, and some other sad threads; ITS REALLY NICE to see some happy fun
i look foward to seeing more wise cracks from yall

and btw lan; Excellant work so far!

mucho props

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
::::tappin my fingers:::::: waiting for Tom's podcast with Uncle Jorel. I bet he did a great job like he did with PY.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I crashed last night after speaking with Jor-El.

I will get the file posted shortly.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
I crashed last night after speaking with Jor-El.

I don't blame ya. It's was well past my bedtime.

Looking forward to it!

[edit on 24-6-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
lol mauistacey. good one

where will we be able to find the interview, i don't know where to look

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here goes.

I spoke with him for over an hour and I cut out alot of stuff that did'nt have to do with this particular topic so thats the reason for the abrupt end of the audio.

It stated with me calling his cell phone which had bad reception so he gave me a landline to call.

reverse.5gigs.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yaaay! but now I have to wait for my dingbat secretary to leave so I can listen to it. I'm looking forward to it!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Downloading it now, but it's taking awhile.

I am really looking forward to this.

Good work lan, nice pick stacey.

And muzzleflash? We aims to please!

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join