It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unused rail cars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have seen alot of railcars on side tracks here in east texas. When i ask any question about why they are there for long periods of time, I'm am told that they problems with the cars. I have also seen some of these cars with sat antenna's on them. These are standard looking box cars but with strange looking locks. When i get some pics , I will post them.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I’m looking forward to seeing the photos but don’t trespass or get in any trouble to get them.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Interesting I noticed this here in run down urban post industrial (as in no industry remains) New Jersey. Just recently they put up a building and fence around the cars, and there are even engines there now. The weird thing is, the tracks that go in and out of this rail yard don't lead to any live tracks, just old weed covered dead tracks that are long rusted and unused.

Kind of creepy to see box cars like this in an very ethnic community.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I hate to sound like an alarmist but for years I have read several stories about box cars and the American Concentration camps. I fear something regarding marshal law may be approaching.

www.prolognet.qc.ca...
www.issuesandalibis.org...

I know just being on this site make you paranoid, but maybe just being aware of what might happen is a good thing.

Do a google on American concentration camps and boxcars. For years people have been saying that martial law will come. Million will be sent to these camps and gassed in the box cars.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is interesting, I'm in the warehousing business & we do a lot of rail business. According to the railroads on the east coast (CSX & NS), boxcars are scarce. One of our customers is having to truck product because they can't get enough empty boxcars.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnguy
This is interesting, I'm in the warehousing business & we do a lot of rail business. According to the railroads on the east coast (CSX & NS), boxcars are scarce. One of our customers is having to truck product because they can't get enough empty boxcars.

I've heard about boxcars with shackles being seen in the western states, and someone in Montana allegedly saw a shipment of guillotines.

You can find info here.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This stuff is scary if its actually true. I hope the NWO lets me join them, because I could be a hell of an asset! I just don't want to end up shackled in a railroad car. Since there are so many witnesses to these railroad cars with shackles, I'll wait for the pics to come forward and reserve judgement until that time, if that time ever comes.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Christ on a bike!!...if this railcar stuff is true then its definatley a bit worrying...well....for you americans anyway.....i doubt here in portugal they have got the time to organize boxcars fitted with shackles....they can only just about organize the electricity to come back on after each time the heavy rains come.

Has any body got any pictures of these cars?..surely there must be some if there hanging aroun all over the place?

Regards.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's a bit of different spin on this.Maybe all this is leading up to a massive "ethnic cleansing of the US and possibly Canada of muslims as a result of this so called war on terrorism.Remember what happened to the japanese citizens of the US during WW2.This can happen again,if the country feels there is a threat from within from its own citizens.Remeber,this isn't a war against the United States,this is a war of religious ideals which has been going on for centuries.You have a pro-christian government in the US versus the fundamentalist Islamic extremist which has a wide sympathetic support throughout it's community-even in the United States and Canada.There has been alot of discussion about the two faces of islam in North America lately and there has also been alot of suspiscious terror-related incidents which have happened lately which lead me to believe that something is about to happen which could trigger an event which would start the whole thing rolling.Remeber,the government will keep things quite to dispell mass panic and also not to alert their enemies to what's going on.I think this is all part of something which has been in the works for years,just like they knew there would be a succesful attack on the US since the first WTC attack in 1993.I may be way out in left field with this,but I just can't see them randomly selecting people for mass execution without reason.I also saw the list of the prison camps and I would like to know if anyone knows the exact location of the FEMA camp near Buffalo-I would like to see this for myself......Cheers!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

Has any body got any pictures of these cars?..surely there must be some if there hanging aroun all over the place?

I found some images floating on the net a while back, but I cant seem to find them at this present time...

Thery show a long bench and shackes under this bench... Some have 2 levels and others have ones..

Almost looks like a cattle boxcar they use to move cattle in but in a much smaller scale, and without stalls.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have heard about this and I seen the pics. I have heard both sides of the story as well. I have yet to hear an alternative reason for the shackle cars. Last night I listened to an archive from the talk radio show The Edge. The Edge

I was disappointed about the show though. She had some good points, but it devolved into a religious thing. Hit the link if you want to listen. It is half way down. The Edge is a good show, you dont need to be a member to hear.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this is extremely related to that of underground bases
anyone remember PHIL SCHNIEDER?!

Schneider's Worries About Government Factions, Railroad Cars and Shackle Contracts:

"Now, I am very worried about the activity of the the federal government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can go on and on. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present structure of government is "technocracy", not democracy, and it is a form of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States. These people are god-less, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You can get fined up to $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I believe we can do better. I also believe that the federal government is running the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States. I am not a very good speaker, but I'll keep shooting my mouth off until somebody puts a bullet in me, because it's worth it to talk to a group like this about these atrocities.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You're telling me there's over a 100,000 of these cars and I still can't find a single picture? I've found people who say they've seen the pictures, but now THEY "can't find them." I even read a link earlier saying there was a $1,000 reward for a picture of these cars with shackles.

Anyone have a link to back this stuff up with EVIDENCE? Maybe a copy of the 2 billion dollar contract? Maybe some pictures of these cars with hundreds of shackles in them? Anyone???

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you could post some pictures, I could give you a good guess as to why those boxcars are not in use. There are several reasons cars are held out of service for long periods of time. With some pictures I could give a general idea of their age, use and ownership.

As far as the shackle cars reported in Montana, sorry. I've personally been to the places they were reported and there's nothing there. I have seen and inspected literally tens of thousands of boxcars and have never seen a shackle car. And guillotines? What is this the middle ages????? There are MUCH more efficient ways to dispose of a population. Don't waste our time with that one.

Satellite receivers on RR cars are becoming commonplace. Nearly every international shipment is tracked by satellite from beginning to end. There are several membership websites that can be logged on to that will give you an exact lat and long of any of these cars. Again it's a very common technology. All engines built for road service since about 1995 have not only satellite locators, but also the capability for remote control via satellite incorporated into their computers. This capability is still being developed and is not reliable yet, but it's there.

All that being said, if I were to decide to transport large numbers of people across long distances, there would only be one way and that's by rail. Pictures of these cars would help determine a few things, but equally important would be pictures of the tracks leading to the storage area and of the switches on the tracks. That would tell me a lot more as far as the readiness of the cars, and how soon the owners - whoever that is - expect to use them.

Looking forward to seeing what there is.....

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The guest on the radio that I linked above is the same lady whose site was also posted. That was funny, I visited the site just after my post.
that lady swears she saw the cars. Last I heard she was living in a minivan. Hard to contact her for the evidence. Maybe she checks her webpage at the library or something. Her life is 100% religion, she hardly finishes a sentence without referencing jesus. Maybe someone here could speak to her and get the photos from her.

Railcars

[edit on 26-6-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
THE FACTS-GUNDERSON PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES-A REPORT

More on the story from Portland indymedia, from this February (link above is from march 2004, ie, a year earlier for those who tune into this thread in the future.).

Apparently this article is a reply to those who doubt the first article...from what I can see in the first paragraph.

Oh in case you haven't clicked watcher's link above, it has pictures, so if some of those pics can be explained that would be good.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You people who don't want to believe this stuff are in so much trouble.
You will either comply with the new laws after marshal law or die. They will kill christians, people who keep guns after banned, people known to be against government, probably people who try to run away from the draft. And most people will be put to labor and if you try to say you wont do it then you disappear cause they do not care for you.
Believe you are free and living a great American life of easy every day whatever but when the time comes nothing will save you.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My ex was a trucker and during a ride along with him, between Dallas and the Arkansas state line, there were these rail cars sitting on the siding. I thought it was strange, went on for a little over a mile. The cars were marked as Burlington, CN, CP, and unmarked ones. The only other reason I could think of them being there is perhaps these are the cars that were used to ship all those factory machines and jobs down to Mexico.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Can someone provide a direct link to these pictures of railroad cars with shackles? I clicked on Watcher's link but couldn't find any pics of these, and didn't feel like clicking on the THOUSANDS of links all over that page.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
didn't feel like clicking on the THOUSANDS of links all over that page.
Thanks

That page had duplicates, triplicates, and quadruplicates, of the same information.
Which leads me to believe the writer is out of her gourd.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join