It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unused rail cars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
NM...they're auto transport cars...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It looks to me like one of those bi-level/tri-level autoracks that Johnstown-America has built for various companies. Other than that, it is an autorack.

Here's the image that I have found.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My mistake!

CyberSeal, those cars are actually Greenbrier/Gunderson built AUTOMAX. What the AUTOMAX is, it is two 89 foot autoracks stuck together with an axle set in the middle to help the car get around tight curves. The cars can hold anywhere from sixteen automobiles to eight full size Sport Utility Vehicles.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTheLong

yeah but they've got 5.5 billion to get rid of, nwo isnt chips its the chop..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HowardRoark

I am quite certain no one [or at least very few people] believed what happened in Nazi Germany would take place. I do not believe it is 'rampant paranoia' to educate yourself to even the remote possibility history 'might' repeat itself. Since it has been known to do so on some ultra rare occasions. You see, anything can be met with sarcasm and discounted with innuendo.

The fact remains, there are these 800+ fully operational camps, there are these rail cars with leg shackles welded into them, they have polled us troops, as to weather/if they would fire on us citizens by quorum, and there are Operations Rex 84, Operation Cable Splicer and Operation Garden Plot governmental documents in existence. 911 was clearly staged by government. To be aware, instead of being asleep, is certainly preferable to becoming the next Nazi victims of the fourth reich in WW III.

One thing is sure. They intend to use each and every one of these items at some point, and they will be used for humans as those turnstiles clearly indicate. Who, what, when, where and how are all better left to some 'rampant paranoid' to decide.

History repeats itself.

I'm from the government, I'm here to help you.

peace

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Dear sir....you'd submit to the worship of Lucifer and take the Luciferian Initiation and the 'mark' to join the NWO? As a grunt you would, no doubt, be conscripted to shove people into the boxcars. Would you really want to be the last face someone sees before they die?
Also, I doubt your bank balance would permit you to be a protagonist of the NWO. This is a regime for the rich, people who own whole companies, people who can buy countries, people who don't worry about dropping a $100 note down the back of the couch...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seriously people. Go outside, get a hobby, make some friends. Believing in these conspiracy theories is not healthy. There is plenty of info out there to explain the reasons that people want to believe these things.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

I've seen a picture a while back on the net of a railroad car with shackles in it.That's what I am looking for now.I lost it while changing to a new computer.As far as the guillitines go.No this is not the middle ages.This is the new age where Christ is getting ready to return.And in Revelation chap.20:4 it talks about Gods witnesses who don't worship the beast(NWO) being beheaded.I guess they have seen to many Highlander movies and think if they cut off their heads they kill their spirit.I guess also that they haven't read Revelation 20:4 where it says those that were beheaded lived and reigned with Christ for a 1000 years.Sorry for getting into religion. But thats what its all about anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
images.google.ca...://sandiego.indymedia.org/images/2004/09/105684.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/10569 2.shtml&usg=__BUnVE2fAdzz_SviHq3lnOqHDpSs=&h=203&w=450&sz=33&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=F6mzLYlQ4M3MGM:&tbnh=57&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfema%2Btrain %2Bcars%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN
www.uaff.us...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok I believe someone said in an earlier post why not just ship these people by bus or truck. This is simple to answer.

-What would you think if you were driving down the highway and a semitruck full of people pulled up next to you (this is based on the cattle trailers having open grated sides), or one pulled up next to you and you heard banging and screaming coming from the inside.
-Same goes for a bus full of detained people, you would see them screaming and trying to escape.
-The amount of trucks or buses that would have to be used would be astronomical to haul all these people. A convoy of buses or trucks miles long would spark alot of interest in more people than just us that know about whats happening.
-These trucks/buses would have to travel during darkness to maximize the potential for not being uncovered as detention camp haulers

By rail however, would be much simpler.

-Rails go mostly through open area far from the watchful eyes of people.
- You could ship many people in one railcar.
-You can hook up boxcars to be hauled that reach over a mile or more long, thats alot of people in one train.
-Trains full of detainees could be hauled 24/7 365 with a miniscules chance of being uncovered as detention camp trains.
-These detention camps have been said to have large offramps with tracks laid next to them.
-Special made railcars, while they may exist dont necesarilly have to exist.
-They could just take normal boxcars and cram as many people into them as possible to fit.
-There will be no need to shackle them down if they are under armed guard while the loading and unloading process are happening.
-Most people have an extreme fear of death, when they have a gun pointed at them they are not likely to try to escape or do anything stupid, and those few that do will be made an example out of to further enstill fear in the others.

In conclusion, rail is the best method for transport in many aspects and would not honestly require specially made boxcars to do the transporting

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If this senerio happens, lets just destroy the rail lines.
Easy solution!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

I'm just curious to know how your little search went for these awe inspiring box car pictures with shackles in them, Any luck?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join